Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5662
View in linear mode

Subject: "So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show" Previous topic | Next topic
ClayJan-27-03 08:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5662, "So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show"

i was instant msg'd by a dsmtuners board member about this DSM meet going down on Feb 21-23. wonderin if any body else has heard about this? anyone interested?

http://cybernet.zapto.org/socaldsm/dsm-events.html

95 GST | So-Cal

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show, NightEclipseRS, Jan-27-03 08:56 PM, #1
RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show, ez, Jan-27-03 09:28 PM, #2
      RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show, 98RsT, Jan-31-03 10:22 AM, #3
           RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show, Clay, Jan-31-03 08:11 PM, #4
                RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show, NightEclipseRS, Feb-02-03 09:41 AM, #5
                     RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show, thedawg, Feb-03-03 05:38 PM, #6
                          RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show, NightEclipseRS, Feb-04-03 08:22 AM, #7
                               RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show, thedawg, Feb-04-03 05:33 PM, #8

NightEclipseRSJan-27-03 08:56 PM
Member since Jan 08th 2003
42 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5663, "RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Im up for it anyone else? where are we all meeting and what are the details

http://www.ms-planet.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ezJan-27-03 09:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#5664, "RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show"
In response to Reply # 1

sounds sweet but oh so far!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

98RsTJan-31-03 10:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#5708, "RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show"
In response to Reply # 2

Sure I am in.

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

ClayJan-31-03 08:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#5713, "RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show"
In response to Reply # 3

heh, i won't be able be to make this one. its too far and i'm too broke.

95 GST | So-Cal

NightEclipseRSFeb-02-03 09:41 AM
42 posts,
#5720, "RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show"
In response to Reply # 4

sorry u cant make it bro , im still going though umm anyone know where we can meet up so we can caravan over there?

thedawgFeb-03-03 05:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#5744, "RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show"
In response to Reply # 5

I'm sitting on the fence on this one. It's damn far, and there's like 30 3G's and 1 DSM registered. But if theres 2 or 3 of us to caravan out there, it's not really that bad at 110

So yeah... put me down for "maybe-if-i-can-convince-the-gf-then-yes". We will definitely need to hire a stripper. You know... for that HoesOnHoods 2gnt club pic.

NightEclipseRSFeb-04-03 08:22 AM
42 posts,
#5755, "RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show"
In response to Reply # 6
Feb-04-03 08:23 AM by NightEclipseRS

well it looks like i got an email saying it has changed from a judged car show to a poker run i dont know what the hell that is cause I'm only 16 and another thing is reservations must be done by feb. 5 for the 40 bucks a night hotel umm i cant get one cause im under 21 so looks like im going to be sleeping in my car hehe i wouldnt mind though if a girl joins me. If we do all go do you think the in and out in eagle rock is a good meetup spot? The website for the event is http://www.automaniac.com/desert_diamonds/ umm everyone going must register but i think i unregistered till i find a solution to what the hell is a poker run

thedawgFeb-04-03 05:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#5767, "RE: So-Calers - Desert Diamonds Cruise and Car Show"
In response to Reply # 7

A poker run is like a long distance untimed rally (similar to what bikers did back in the day) and at each rest/fuel/etc stop you pickup a card in an envelope. At the end of the drive, you all get together back at a bar somewhere, open all the envelopes, and play poker with what you got.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5662 Previous topic | Next topic