Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5341
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any news on the National meet??" Previous topic | Next topic
Hult250RDec-27-02 09:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5341, "Any news on the National meet??"

anyone have any new news on the national meet for next year?
Is it gonna happen or is it still up in the air?
dates? info?
~Luke

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Any news on the National meet??, SILVERNT, Dec-27-02 12:05 PM, #1
RE: Any news on the National meet??, Hult250R, Dec-27-02 02:59 PM, #2
RE: Any news on the National meet??, babybeclipse, Jan-07-03 02:39 AM, #3
      RE: Any news on the National meet??, SILVERNT, Jan-07-03 12:06 PM, #4
           RE: Any news on the National meet??, BuckNutty, Jan-07-03 07:33 PM, #5
                RE: Any news on the National meet??, babybeclipse, Jan-08-03 01:11 PM, #6
                     RE: Any news on the National meet??, SILVERNT, Jan-08-03 01:14 PM, #7
RE: Any news on the National meet??, 2hot97GS, Jan-08-03 02:06 PM, #8
RE: Any news on the National meet??, Hult250R, Jan-11-03 10:21 AM, #9
      RE: Any news on the National meet??, SILVERNT, Jan-11-03 11:14 AM, #10
           RE: Any news on the National meet??, thegame, Jan-11-03 02:26 PM, #11
                RE: Any news on the National meet??, TeamMichael_97RS, Jan-13-03 08:59 AM, #12
                     RE: Any news on the National meet??, thegame, Jan-26-03 02:44 AM, #13
                          RE: Any news on the National meet??, thegame, Feb-23-03 01:22 AM, #14
RE: Any news on the National meet??, 2hot97GS, Mar-19-03 07:11 PM, #16
RE: Any news on the National meet??, Hult250R, Mar-19-03 02:18 PM, #15
RE: Any news on the National meet??, Luzahan, Mar-19-03 07:48 PM, #17
RE: Any news on the National meet??, Hult250R, Apr-02-03 03:57 PM, #18
RE: Any news on the National meet??, babybeclipse, Apr-07-03 04:53 AM, #19
      RE: Any news on the National meet??, SILVERNT, Apr-07-03 06:10 AM, #20
           RE: Any news on the National meet??, thegame, Apr-07-03 03:43 PM, #21

SILVERNTDec-27-02 12:05 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5342, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 0

Hult, thanks for posting that, i was gonna post regarding that any day now. me and sean are still planning the meet for late summer, all the info that was stated before is still the same, no plans have changed. i already have a good shop in my area that is very interested in attending the meet and will possibly bring some promotional items to the meet. they will also most likely help with tuning of the cars if anyone has problems, they arent a ricershop, they do any kind of work to any cars. i stopped in yesterday when i picked up my B&M short throw, and they said theyd rather see a meet with 2GNT's rather than factory turbo dsms. the guy said that even he hated most 4g63 guys, lol. we will keep you posted whenever anything new comes up, or when everything is set in stone. thanks again
later
chris

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hult250RDec-27-02 02:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#5343, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 1

so Its still gonna be in Normal, Illinois. at the DSM factory??
If so Im totally goin' Im in Davenport Iowa, only a few hours away
count me In!
~Luke

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

babybeclipseJan-07-03 02:39 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5344, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 2

>so Its still gonna be in Normal, Illinois. at the DSM
>factory??

Did anyone check to see if it's ok to have a meet at the factory first? What else are we going to do besides meet up? Just wondering

SILVERNTJan-07-03 12:06 PM
4543 posts,
#5345, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 3

Brian you dumass, lol, we talked about this on friday, you might not have understood cause i was a lil intoximicated remember? Mitsu lets anyone tour the plant, i think its free too, you cant beat that deal with a wet noodle! besides that were gonna go to route 66 raceway in joliet for a day of racing, and yes im gonna wear my simpson racing suit, just for laughs tho, i dont think 15.78 is that impressive that youd need a suit, but id be fireproof so thats always a plus! see you in 5 min brian, lol
later
chris

BuckNuttyJan-07-03 07:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#5346, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 4

i am sure that mitsu would have no probs with us touring the plant.....but if you actually set something up and get mitsu into it then it become an even bigger promotional event. If mitsu likes the idea, maybe they'll do a give away, or set up a lil picnic area in the parking lot, or make it like a car show or something. You should mos def give them a call and see if they can't hook us up in any way, shape, or fashion. Hell....even giving away a few mitsu t-shirts and hats would be sweet.

babybeclipseJan-08-03 01:11 PM
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5347, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 5

>i am sure that mitsu would have no probs with us touring the
>plant.....but if you actually set something up and get mitsu
>into it then it become an even bigger promotional event. If
>mitsu likes the idea, maybe they'll do a give away, or set
>up a lil picnic area in the parking lot, or make it like a
>car show or something. You should mos def give them a call
>and see if they can't hook us up in any way, shape, or
>fashion. Hell....even giving away a few mitsu t-shirts and
>hats would be sweet.

Or an EVO or two

SILVERNTJan-08-03 01:14 PM
4543 posts,
#5348, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 6

umph that, id be happy with a coaster or two

2hot97GSJan-08-03 02:06 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#5349, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 1

hey man.. im arround chicago.. what shop? im def in for a meet. esp in the chi town area.. no city better in the summer.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

Hult250RJan-11-03 10:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#5350, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 8

Hey, do they have a test track??
If so any way we could take a few laps?? Talk about sweet!!

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

SILVERNTJan-11-03 11:14 AM
4543 posts,
#5351, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 9

the test track is less than 1/4 mile down the road at chicago motor speedway

thegameJan-11-03 02:26 PM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
#5352, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 10

Do we have a set date yet? I got my papers from work for filling out vacation time, and this is what I want it to go towards. Let me know, Thanx

TeamMichael_97RSJan-13-03 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#5353, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 11

Thursday is the only night for test n tune at Route 66. If you want to set something else up it is probably going to cost a bit and some nights it gets pretty busy at test n tune. So we would need to get that portion of it planned ahead at least.

1997 Eclipse RS (in winter slumber for head gasket repair and other projects)

He who knows men is clever; He who knows himself has insight.
He who conquers men has force; He who conquers himself is truly strong.
-Lao Tzu

Injen CAI, AFX 55mm TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Crower Stage 2 Cams, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Apexi S-AFC

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

thegameJan-26-03 02:44 AM
1311 posts,
#5650, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 12

Date yet?

thegameFeb-23-03 01:22 AM
1311 posts,
#5935, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 13

Just seeing if there is any news.......

2hot97GSMar-19-03 07:11 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#6396, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 1

what shop.. u ever been to one6 there in arlington heights?

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

Hult250RMar-19-03 02:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#6390, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 0

Any news yet? Date? Any info??
Im going just wanna know when it is!
~Luke

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

LuzahanMar-19-03 07:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
179 posts,
#6397, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 15
Mar-19-03 07:50 PM by Luzahan

If this is going to happen in 2004, what about setting something up during the week HIN is in Chigaco?

98 Eclipse GS:
Greddy Evo
RH z5000 19's
Blitz Kit
AEM CAI

Hult250RApr-02-03 03:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#6537, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 0

SilverNT any new news???
Is it still gonna happen this summer?
I wanna go,  i need a mini-vacation outta here!
~Luke

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

babybeclipseApr-07-03 04:53 AM
3083 posts,
#6578, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 18

I'll tell him about this thread. He been busy with his women
and stuff so don't get to harsh on him  

SILVERNTApr-07-03 06:10 AM
4543 posts,
#6580, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 19

the guy i was workin with apparently doesnt have any free time
to help set it up.  most likely, this will not happen. 
Discount_tyre420a is his name.
later
chris

thegameApr-07-03 03:43 PM
1311 posts,
#6588, "RE: Any news on the National meet??"
In response to Reply # 20

damn it!

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5341 Previous topic | Next topic