Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5230
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport" Previous topic | Next topic
Teameclipse804Dec-09-02 08:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5230, "SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"

Hey all, reply here if you can make it to our end of the year socal meet. Here is a flyer with info on the Team Unison meet that we plan to attend. There will be all types of other cars, so let's get a bunch of 2gnt's showing.

Let's plan on meeting at 12:30 pm on Sunday Dec. 29 at the Albertson's on Whittier Blvd.

Albertson's
13003 Whittier Blvd, Whittier, CA 90602
Phone: (562) 696-5025

This Albertson's is 1 mile from the Team Unison meet at MB Autosport, so we can meet up together at Albertson's in the parking lot, and then cruise over to the meet. Please try to be on time. If you are not at Albertson's by 1:15 pm, please go directly to MB Autosport (address: 12401 Slauson Ave. #C, Whittier, CA).

The plan is for all of us to meet at 12:30 and leave Albertson's by 1:15 to go to the Team Unison meet/cruise.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, Clay, Dec-09-02 05:28 PM, #1
RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, FuSi0N, Dec-10-02 01:59 AM, #2
      RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, pn0ymahal, Dec-10-02 02:33 AM, #3
           RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, Teameclipse804, Dec-10-02 11:41 AM, #4
                RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, SonicYan, Dec-10-02 12:52 PM, #5
                     RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, derek, Dec-10-02 02:19 PM, #6
RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, Luzionist, Dec-10-02 05:52 PM, #7
RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, CVedEclipse, Dec-10-02 08:06 PM, #8
      RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, Weezle745, Dec-11-02 05:20 PM, #9
           RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, Luzionist, Dec-12-02 06:58 AM, #10
                RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, Weezle745, Dec-12-02 10:05 AM, #11
                     RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, eclipsekaiser, Dec-12-02 10:26 AM, #12
                          RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, SonicYan, Dec-12-02 12:03 PM, #13
                               RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, thedawg, Dec-13-02 06:00 AM, #14
                                    RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, jamesman, Dec-13-02 11:36 AM, #15
RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, Teameclipse804, Dec-22-02 12:44 PM, #16
RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, Clay, Dec-22-02 03:14 PM, #17
      RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, drbalazo7, Dec-22-02 08:44 PM, #18
           RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, Luzionist, Dec-23-02 04:12 PM, #19
looks like its a celica meet, Teamicjeclipse, Dec-27-02 05:43 AM, #20
RE: looks like its a celica meet, 98RsT, Dec-27-02 06:11 AM, #21
RE: looks like its a celica meet, Teameclipse804, Dec-27-02 09:25 AM, #22
      RE: looks like its a celica meet, pn0ymahal, Dec-27-02 09:58 AM, #23
           RE: looks like its a celica meet, Teameclipse804, Dec-27-02 11:39 AM, #24
RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, SonicYan, Dec-27-02 04:12 PM, #25
RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, pn0ymahal, Dec-28-02 03:55 AM, #26
      RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, basikstylz (Guest), Dec-28-02 10:22 AM, #27
      RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, eclipsekaiser, Dec-28-02 05:47 PM, #28
           RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, pn0ymahal, Dec-28-02 06:13 PM, #29
RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport, SonicYan, Dec-29-02 04:16 AM, #30
I can't make it, Teamicjeclipse, Dec-29-02 04:48 AM, #31
RE:, thedawg, Dec-29-02 05:30 AM, #32
      RE:, EclipzeGamer, Dec-29-02 03:13 PM, #33

ClayDec-09-02 05:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5231, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 0

i'll be there!

95 GST | So-Cal

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FuSi0NDec-10-02 01:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#5232, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 1

I'll be there

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

pn0ymahalDec-10-02 02:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#5233, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 2

hey dude, did you call them to make sure its cool to roll on over there? i know anyone could go, but dont want to just pop in and eat all the food etc or be kicked out.. ?? i might make it.. not sure just yet.
cool

Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2
Stage 3 process begins gathering parts for rebuild

http://www.dreamwater.net/purplebeast

Michael
99gs hrc stage 5000 SOLD...
2004 Honda Accord V6 (240 hp)stock
what other car should i buy?? hmmm
Car info & pictures at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/520269

Teameclipse804Dec-10-02 11:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5234, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah I talked to a guy from Team Unison...he said we're all welcome to roll down...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

SonicYanDec-10-02 12:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#5235, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm in! Man, I like my new place. The meets are so closeby.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

derekDec-10-02 02:19 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
325 posts,
#5236, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 5

I'm there =)

LuzionistDec-10-02 05:52 PM
Member since Sep 06th 2002
41 posts,
#5237, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 0

Damn, why does Riverside have to be so far from the rest of the world. Hope I'll be able to get that day off, if not looks like it's call in sick time. I'll see you guys there.

-98GST
-Tanabe G-medalion Catback exhaust
-OBX Air Intake
-Custom TurboXs RBV H25 BOV
-RRE Upper IC
-RRE 2 1/4" Turbo Inlet Pipe
-RRE Manual Boost Controler
-Apex A/F Ratio Meter/Turbo Timer
-VDO Boost Gauge

- 98 5SPD GST (crankwalked and blown turbo)
- Tanabe G-medalion Catback
- OBX Air Intake
- TurboXS Type-H BOV
- RRE Upper IC
- RRE 2.25" Turbo Inlet Pipe
- RRE MBC 16psi Daily
- Apex-i A/F, O2,& Turb

CVedEclipseDec-10-02 08:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#5238, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 7

im going to try and make... might be in vegas.. but ill see how it goes.. count me in as probably

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Weezle745Dec-11-02 05:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#5239, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 8

luzionist, where are you located in Riverside? im in moreno valley

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

LuzionistDec-12-02 06:58 AM
41 posts,
#5240, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 9

>luzionist, where are you located in Riverside? im in moreno
>valley

Weezle I'm closer to Corona area. Off of La Sierra n Magnolia.

-98GST
-Tanabe G-medalion Catback exhaust
-OBX Air Intake
-Custom TurboXs RBV H25 BOV
-RRE Upper IC
-RRE 2 1/4" Turbo Inlet Pipe
-RRE Manual Boost Controler
-Apex A/F Ratio Meter/Turbo Timer
-VDO Boost Gauge

- OBX Air Intake
- TurboXS Type-H BOV
- RRE Upper IC
- RRE MBC 16psi Daily
- Apex-i A/F, O2,& Turb

Weezle745Dec-12-02 10:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#5241, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 10

luzionist, i know exactly where thats at. Not too far from Tyler mall. Eclipsekaiser lives really close by to you. Im at tyler mall all the time.. shoot i was there yesterday now that i think about it.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

eclipsekaiserDec-12-02 10:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#5242, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 11

James,
I've known Jimmy (Luzionist) since Junior High. he just recently purchased his GST and gotten into the scene.

-K-

SonicYanDec-12-02 12:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#5243, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 12

Was he the one that showed up at the meet recently? Cool, more ppl! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

thedawgDec-13-02 06:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#5244, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 13

I'll be there. Hopefully with a white car and not a blue one.

Also- for anyone that was planning on coming by to put my car back together, I still haven't received the bearings from Howell. Big suprise, but in their defense it has been snowing there... So anyways, the install will not happen this weekend.

jamesmanDec-13-02 11:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#5245, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 14

Dan,
what bearings do you need?
mains?
lates
james

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Teameclipse804Dec-22-02 12:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5246, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 0

The meet is this coming Sunday...who else can make it? Let's try to get a large showing for our end of year meet.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

ClayDec-22-02 03:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#5247, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 16

can't make it, gotta work. thanks for the invite though.

95 GST | So-Cal

drbalazo7Dec-22-02 08:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#5248, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 17

ill make it, i hope

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

drbalazo@hotmail.com

Thank you and have a Rice day!!

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

LuzionistDec-23-02 04:12 PM
41 posts,
#5249, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 18

I will try to make it if i have free time. Will see if Eclipsekaiser get his shit up and running.

- OBX Air Intake
- TurboXS Type-H BOV
- RRE Upper IC
- RRE MBC 17psi Daily (20psi Race)
- Apex-i A/F, O2,& Turbo Timer
- VDO Boost Gauge
- NGK Plugs
Future Mods: Hahn FMIC, AEM EMS, 550cc injectors, Walboro Pump, Hahn S-20g turbo, Eibach prokit, GAB adjustables, and repaint car to Sube WRC blue.

- OBX Air Intake
- TurboXS Type-H BOV
- RRE Upper IC
- RRE MBC 16psi Daily
- Apex-i A/F, O2,& Turb

TeamicjeclipseDec-27-02 05:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#5250, "looks like its a celica meet"
In response to Reply # 0

Do all the members of Team Unison drive Celicas? The way MB Autosports makes it sound, it looks like its going to be a SoCal Celica meet.

http://www.mbautosport.com/news.asp

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

98RsTDec-27-02 06:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#5251, "RE: looks like its a celica meet"
In response to Reply # 20

Don't think my car will be finished till sunday evening. I get my engine back tomorrow from the machine shop, we'll see if I can't build it fast enough and get it back in... Just don't wanna mess up.

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

Teameclipse804Dec-27-02 09:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5252, "RE: looks like its a celica meet"
In response to Reply # 20

>Do all the members of Team Unison drive Celicas? The way MB
>Autosports makes it sound, it looks like its going to be a
>SoCal Celica meet.
>
>http://www.mbautosport.com/news.asp

Hmm i think most of them have celicas maybe? But I heard that some of them have 3g eclipses, and I guess some of socal 3g is going too...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

pn0ymahalDec-27-02 09:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#5253, "RE: looks like its a celica meet"
In response to Reply # 22

i heard from my cousin some other clubs are invited also. maybe some acuras etc etc

Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2

Michael

Teameclipse804Dec-27-02 11:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5254, "RE: looks like its a celica meet"
In response to Reply # 23

Yeah I was told everyone was welcome, and they invited a bunch of clubs. Hope to see you all there!

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

SonicYanDec-27-02 04:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#5255, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 0

Ok, so far, I think only 7 ppl are showing up:

1. Eclipse804
2. Fusion
3. PnoyMahal
4. SonicYan
5. derek
6. thedawg
7. icjeclipse

People that are unsure:

1. Luzionist
2. CvedEclipse
3. EclipseKaiser
4. Drbalazo7
5. 98RST

Hey Mike, is Karl goin? That would bring it to 8 ppl then. Hehe, I wonder when we'll ever break the 20 barrier. The most I've seen in a meet was like 15 ppl, during the old speedzone meets. C'mon guys, spread the word. Final meet for the year. Lets end it with a bang...

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

pn0ymahalDec-28-02 03:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#5256, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 25

im going to be at james place with kaiserrr to see whats going on with his car since its not running right. karl might be at james place also for a bit. im not sure we will make it to the bigger meet, since we shall have our little meet at james hehe.
we shall try if time permits.

Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2

Michael

basikstylz (Guest)Dec-28-02 10:22 AM

#5257, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 26

Mikey, or Marcus, I can't seem to find either of ur #'s so do me a favor, gimme a call when u get this message. Im pretty sure you both have my number. if not, post and lemme kno.

eclipsekaiserDec-28-02 05:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#5258, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 26

Don't forget if we get done with my shit early, we can always cruise on over To dan's place and help him drop his motor back in.

-K-

pn0ymahalDec-28-02 06:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#5259, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 28

im bored right now. i got to wait till 1am+ for my mom now.. if it was not raining i would go for a drive =(....yah, if we finish lets get that dame white sh*t running after hmmm 6+months? hehe

Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2

Michael

SonicYanDec-29-02 04:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#5260, "RE: SOCAL End of Year Meet/Cruise Sunday Dec. 29 at MB Autosport"
In response to Reply # 0

Looks like its gonna be a small meet after all. Hehehe, I'm also gonna be late, so I'll prolly just see u guys during the raffle or something like that. Not sure it I still wanna go cruise then. I'm only showing up so I cud pick up my strut bar from Ian. I'll prolly drop by James' house afterwards cuz I still have to bring back the torque wrench. Thanks man. We got done at around 3:30, and I got to bed at around 5. Hehe, Mike, (PnoyMahal), u should have helped out if u were still up. Me and Derek were changing springs and we kinda cruised and met at the parking lot of that complex thingie. Aight, see u guys later.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

TeamicjeclipseDec-29-02 04:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#5261, "I can't make it"
In response to Reply # 0

Crap, i am not going to be able to make the meet/cruise today. I have pick my mom up from airport today (schedules changed, she was supposed to come back tomorrow).

I really wanted to go since i haven't been to a meet in a long ass time... i will try to make the next one.

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

thedawgDec-29-02 05:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#5262, "RE:"
In response to Reply # 31

That sux ian... was hoping to see ya again... next time i guess.

Yeah, I built my motor last night, so it's ready to drop in. I'm going to go rent a hoist and buy some beer right now, so if anyone wants to help drop it in after the meet that'd be awesome.

Guess I'll be driving the blue car to another meet. Ah well they're celicas muahhahahha

EclipzeGamerDec-29-02 03:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
#5263, "RE:"
In response to Reply # 32

Sorry Jen and I couldn't make it, we wanted to but are sick as hell. Hope the meet was good, and good luck to both Dans with the engine installs. Hope it all goes well. Cya all at the next meet.

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

16.537 @ 84.00 mph, 2.489 60'

Looks:
APC Euro clear bumper lens
front grill
chrome front emblem
Razo carbon fiber pedals
carbon fiber gauge bezel

Performance:
Perma-Cool oil cooler
custom airbox
GS-T muffler

Waiting to go on:
Kaminari GTR wing
95-96 sideskirts no door caps
Hurricane_GS front & rear lower tie bars

Smiley face 4 life!

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5230 Previous topic | Next topic