Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5195
View in linear mode

Subject: "Thanksgiving meet-Chicago IL baby :-P" Previous topic | Next topic
babybeclipseNov-27-02 04:57 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5195, "Thanksgiving meet-Chicago IL baby :-P"

Yo, 2gnt and Canoe meet THIS SAT Nov. 30th at 5:00PM

Portillo's off Golf Rd. Then were movin over to Dave and Busters Addison. To top it off we'll finish the night off at Cue-can-do's off Irving Park Rd.

For more details hit up-> http://www.canoe4u.net/cgi-bin/chitown/neons.pl?board=social;action=display;num=1036555942

Post if your goin so we can meet up and roll up to the neon boys together.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

sinesis333Nov-29-02 10:21 PM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5196, "RE: Thanksgiving meet-Chicago IL baby :-P"
In response to Reply # 0

shit....I have to work at 4....just picked up the shift yesterday..haven't been on the computer in awhile....how late you planning on staying out?

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

babybeclipseNov-30-02 04:44 PM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5197, "RE: Thanksgiving meet-Chicago IL baby :-P"
In response to Reply # 1

well, just got home. I was going to meet up the neon boys at Cue-can-do at about 10:30-11ish but no one was there. I guess they called it a night early.

I heard there were 15-20 neons out and ZERO 2gnts.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5195 Previous topic | Next topic