Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5098
View in linear mode

Subject: "Chi-Town boys and girls" Previous topic | Next topic
babybeclipseNov-19-02 08:23 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5098, "Chi-Town boys and girls"

There will be a neon car club meeting in the Schamburg/Addison area on Nov. 30th.

Would you guys be interested in meeting some of these guys? I've gone to one of their meets and they are a bunch of cool guys/girls.

Just post and I'll get back to you if anyone is interested.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Chi-Town boys and girls, Cereal5, Nov-19-02 08:38 AM, #1
RE: Chi-Town boys and girls, SILVERNT, Nov-19-02 11:02 AM, #2
      RE: Chi-Town boys and girls, 2hot97GS, Nov-19-02 04:38 PM, #3
           RE: Chi-Town boys and girls, babybeclipse, Nov-20-02 05:02 AM, #4
                RE: Chi-Town boys and girls, Cereal5, Nov-20-02 10:52 AM, #5
                     RE: Chi-Town boys and girls, babybeclipse, Nov-20-02 11:20 AM, #6

Cereal5Nov-19-02 08:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5099, "RE: Chi-Town boys and girls"
In response to Reply # 0

ill go bro... im so sick of seeing j-bodies, and i got some friends round here(rockford) in the belvidexico neon club, so hit me up (slashburn9@aol.com)

Peace

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTNov-19-02 11:02 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5100, "RE: Chi-Town boys and girls"
In response to Reply # 1

ill be there, i live right in palatine. just post the date time and location.
later
chris

2hot97GSNov-19-02 04:38 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#5101, "RE: Chi-Town boys and girls"
In response to Reply # 2

Ill go if its at night.. blast the working all day to feed my need for speed.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

babybeclipseNov-20-02 05:02 AM
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5102, "RE: Chi-Town boys and girls"
In response to Reply # 3

Here you guys go, hope to see you there.

http://www.canoe4u.net/cgi-bin/chitown/neons.pl?board=social;action=display;num=1036555942;start=15

Cereal5Nov-20-02 10:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#5103, "RE: Chi-Town boys and girls"
In response to Reply # 4

babyb, u wanna meet me up somewhere before hand? cuz i dont know where any of this crap is and i dont know any of these people. That and dsm's roll togetha...
let me know, Peace

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

babybeclipseNov-20-02 11:20 AM
3083 posts,
#5104, "RE: Chi-Town boys and girls"
In response to Reply # 5

Cereal5-

It's kool. You in the area? Give me an e-mail sometime before the meet and we can arrange a time/place to meet up.

Anyone else interested?

I know we have more than just three people in this area.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5098 Previous topic | Next topic