Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4975
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?" Previous topic | Next topic
Hult250RNov-01-02 10:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4975, "Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?"

Im in Davenport Iowa, Just seein if anyone else was around me of if theres any meets that are semi-close to me
~Luke

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?, TeamMichael_97RS, Nov-01-02 10:40 AM, #1
RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?, SILVERNT, Nov-01-02 12:41 PM, #2
      RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?, Hult250R, Nov-01-02 04:51 PM, #3
           RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?, SILVERNT, Nov-01-02 05:59 PM, #4
                RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?, Cereal5, Nov-07-02 04:15 PM, #5
                     RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?, Hult250R, Nov-28-02 08:19 AM, #6
                          RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?, babybeclipse, Nov-28-02 10:13 AM, #7
                               RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?, Ryan_RS, Nov-28-02 07:44 PM, #8

TeamMichael_97RSNov-01-02 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4976, "RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm a few hours away in chicago suburbs.

Keep your ears pealed, there is a national meet being discussed that would be at the plant in Normal, Il and Route 66 in Joliet, IL. That wouldn't be a bad drive for where you are at. Itherwise nothing much i know of.

Una salus victus.
He will triumph, who knows when to fight, and when not to fight. - Sun Tzu

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

All motor in the making.

Injen CAI, P&P Intake Manifold, Crower Stage 2 Cams, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730, Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: P&P Milled Head, Rear Disc Brakes, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines, AFX 55mm TB (re-installed once exhaust is done, intake was outflowing exhaust)

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTNov-01-02 12:41 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#4977, "RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?"
In response to Reply # 1

i live in the nw suburbs, and yes me and sean are still working on planning the national meet. it would be great to see you there.
later
chris

Hult250RNov-01-02 04:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#4978, "RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?"
In response to Reply # 2

If theres a national meet Ill be there, thats not too far of a drive for me at all!!
when is it going to be tentatively?? any idea?
~Luke

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

SILVERNTNov-01-02 05:59 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#4979, "RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?"
In response to Reply # 3

most likely around mid summer

Cereal5Nov-07-02 04:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#4980, "RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?"
In response to Reply # 4

yeh man im in rockford, i drive to galena all the time to visit friends, and i snowboard a lot at chestnut. if you board, hit me up and we can meet up one day. Peace (slashburn9@aol.com)

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

Hult250RNov-28-02 08:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#4981, "RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?"
In response to Reply # 5

anyone else???

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

babybeclipseNov-28-02 10:13 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4982, "RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?"
In response to Reply # 6

I'm out in Bartlett. Chi-town burbs. There are more of us but, some might be out of town for holidays and are not posting.

There is a meet going on this Sat in Chicago burbs if you can make it out.

Here you go http://forums.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID24/575.html

Ryan_HesNov-28-02 07:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#4983, "RE: Any 2GNT's near Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois?"
In response to Reply # 7

Im in Springfield, IL - about 3 hours from Chicago...Jason and Jarrad live here too. If there's a national meet, count me in.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4975 Previous topic | Next topic