Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4794
View in linear mode

Subject: "Norcal Dyno Day" Previous topic | Next topic
basikstylz (Guest)Oct-18-02 08:37 AM

#4794, "Norcal Dyno Day"

Well were tryin to set up a Dyno day sometime in nov. It will be a Raceprep in Chico. for those of u that know who Wyatt is, this is his shop. He welll be hookin it up with cheap dyno runs, and tunning. There is no date set yet, We wanna know who wants to go, and what weekends everyone wants to go Raceprep.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Norcal Dyno Day, HadesOmega, Oct-21-02 03:56 PM, #1
RE: Norcal Dyno Day, Danny95ESI, Oct-24-02 02:12 AM, #2
      RE: Norcal Dyno Day, basikstylz (Guest), Oct-24-02 07:33 PM, #3
           RE: Norcal Dyno Day, WIKKI, Oct-26-02 07:22 PM, #4
                RE: Norcal Dyno Day, HadesOmega, Oct-29-02 10:27 PM, #5
                     RE: Norcal Dyno Day, LoudEclipse, Oct-30-02 11:13 AM, #6
                          RE: Norcal Dyno Day, basikstylz (Guest), Oct-31-02 03:26 AM, #7
                               RE: Norcal Dyno Day, flossinpnoyracer, Oct-31-02 07:30 AM, #8
                                    RE: Norcal Dyno Day, WIKKI, Nov-02-02 09:05 AM, #9
                                         RE: Norcal Dyno Day, HadesOmega, Nov-05-02 09:56 PM, #10
                                              RE: Norcal Dyno Day, WIKKI, Nov-05-02 11:38 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Norcal Dyno Day, basikstylz (Guest), Nov-07-02 03:59 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Norcal Dyno Day, basikstylz (Guest), Nov-14-02 04:38 AM, #13
                                                             RE: Norcal Dyno Day, FarOutKucki, Nov-14-02 08:57 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Norcal Dyno Day, randy, Nov-14-02 12:05 PM, #15
                                                                       RE: Norcal Dyno Day, basikstylz (Guest), Nov-14-02 05:15 PM, #16
                                                                            RE: Norcal Dyno Day, HadesOmega, Nov-18-02 08:34 PM, #17
                                                                                 RE: Norcal Dyno Day, WIKKI, Nov-20-02 12:22 PM, #18
                                                                                      RE: Norcal Dyno Day, basikstylz (Guest), Nov-20-02 03:51 PM, #19
                                                                                           RE: Norcal Dyno Day, basikstylz (Guest), Nov-21-02 04:24 AM, #20

HadesOmegaOct-21-02 03:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4795, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 0

chico is really far from San Jose isn't it It would be nice to finally meet the guy that sold me my turbo kit though hmm....

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Danny95ESIOct-24-02 02:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
900 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4796, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 1

What's up Jeff-
That'd be cool - how much is Wyatt going to charge?

aem cai, gst muffler, 17 konig villains, magnecores, ard 57mm tb, eibach sportlines, tokico blues, ingalls cambers, tsi side skirts, cheepo F&R strut bars,Century-Graco "sports edition" baby seat ( minus 10 horses )

basikstylz (Guest)Oct-24-02 07:33 PM

#4797, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 2

Im not exactly sure how much he will charge this time, But I know in the past he has charged in the area of $30.

WIKKIOct-26-02 07:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
#4798, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm from Eureka, but, I'm there!

any weekend is cool, and I could use the trip.

peace
WIKKI

THAT is not f**king THAT!
THIS is f**king THIS!

HadesOmegaOct-29-02 10:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#4799, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 4

he still owes me that free dyno run haha, then again he said we'd have to pay for electricity so that must be the 30 bux I gotta put some miles on the RS maybe I'll go.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

LoudEclipseOct-30-02 11:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#4800, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 5

i want to go, merlin, we can cruise up there

wikki- did you go the local show at arcata motorsports acouple of weeks back? i happened to be in town that weekend hanging out with my sister and brought my car, i had the white dodge on air cylinders

basikstylz (Guest)Oct-31-02 03:26 AM

#4801, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 6

OK guys here are the available dates, we need to know which ones you would be willing to make the trek up.

Nov 9th
Nov 16th
Nov 23rd

flossinpnoyracerOct-31-02 07:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#4802, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 7

first off

how much are dyno runs and tuning per hour?

what times?

need details bro!

1999 GST

1997 RS

WIKKINov-02-02 09:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
#4803, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 8

LoudEclipse
I just started getting weekends off, so I missed it.
Let's get this thing going so I can get hooked up with the dsm world!

peace
WIKKI

THIS is f**king THIS!

HadesOmegaNov-05-02 09:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#4804, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 9

well I got drill on the 16th so I can't make that 23rd sounds good, woohoo it'll be pretty cold. I'll be sure to bring my video camera with me and dyno all the runs.

Who sez FF can't drift?

WIKKINov-05-02 11:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
#4805, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 10

As I stand right now, the 23rd would be great.

any of the other dates would do also.

peace
WIKKI

THIS is f**king THIS!

basikstylz (Guest)Nov-07-02 03:59 PM

#4806, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 11

Ok date is set, the meet is on the 23rd. price for dyno and tunning will depend on the amount of people showing up. So far we have 5 confirmed from our norcal board. So send me an e-mail so I will have a conformation that you are going. and I will try and get times, and more specifics on the prices. my e-mail is Basikstylz@hotmail.com

basikstylz (Guest)Nov-14-02 04:38 AM

#4807, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 12

TTT

FarOutKuckiNov-14-02 08:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2719 posts,
#4808, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 13

grrrr.... the 23rd is the one day i CAN'T make it up there... maybe i might be able to later in the day though like 4ish. look forward to meeting fellow norcal DSMers...

randyNov-14-02 12:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#4809, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 14

How far is chico from manteca?

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

basikstylz (Guest)Nov-14-02 05:15 PM

#4810, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 15

2-2.5 hrs

HadesOmegaNov-18-02 08:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#4811, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 16

uh oh I can make it now kinda short notice but one of the couplers on my intercooler piping just tore and I don't have a replacement, I don't think I'll get good dyno numbers with 0 PSI of boost. So looks like my car will be at home for awhile Have fun guys scan them dyno sheets for me!

Who sez FF can't drift?

WIKKINov-20-02 12:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
#4812, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 17

It's getting close. is this thing on?

peace
WIKKI

THIS is f**king THIS!

basikstylz (Guest)Nov-20-02 03:51 PM

#4813, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 18

Ya its on, people will be there as early as 9, but I think "official" meet time is 11. I know a few people will be there early wrenching on their cars. for an address go to www.raceprep.net

basikstylz (Guest)Nov-21-02 04:24 AM

#4814, "RE: Norcal Dyno Day"
In response to Reply # 19

And dyno runs will be $25 each

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4794 Previous topic | Next topic