Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4580
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend." Previous topic | Next topic
Teameclipse804Sep-26-02 09:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4580, "SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."

Hey all, I'm back in LA and was talking with Jon (mitsuman) and got to planning a 2gnt Meet/Cruise. All the info is below. Hope some of you NorCal guys can make it, and even you Vegas members too. Let's make this our LARGEST 2gnt meet yet...

Team 2GNT Socal Meet / Cruise – Saturday, October 12, 2:00 pm

What: Hopefully our largest SoCal 2GNT Meet Yet. Everyone is welcome, and we encourage NorCal 2GNT members to make it down too. We plan to meet at the Vons parking lot in Calabasas, and then cruise down Malibu Canyon Road to Malibu Beach. Then we can take PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) south to Santa Monica pier. We can park at the Santa Monica Place mall’s parking lot (approximately $3 parking fee), and walk around Third Street Promenade and the pier. Dinner will probably be at Hooter’s in Santa Monica, or another restaurant of your choice.

Where: Meet at the Vons parking lot in Calabasas. Take the Valley Circle/Mulholland Drive exit from the 101 freeway. Please use http://mapquest.com or http://yahoo.com to look up directions to get to the Vons parking lot.
The Vons address is:
23381 Mulholland Dr, Woodland Hills, CA 91364-2734
(818) 223-3221

When: Saturday, October 12. We plan to meet at the Vons parking lot at 2:00 pm. Please be there on time, as we will take a head count, and hopefully leave by 2:30 pm. The cruise all the way to Santa Monica pier is approximately 30 miles, and will take about an hour or so. Please NO racing or illegal activities, as we all want to just have a nice scenic drive with fellow 2GNT members. We should be in Santa Monica by 4:30 pm, which will give us time to walk around the pier or Third Street Promenade, and have dinner by 6:30 pm.

** I have the above information and the Cruise Driving Directions saved in an html file. PRINT OUT the directions so you will have them at the meet. Here's the link:

http://2gnt.importvenom.com

Please reply here if you can make it to the meet so we can get a head count. Hope to see you all there.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., 510eclipse, Sep-26-02 09:49 PM, #1
RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., Teameclipse804, Sep-26-02 10:36 PM, #2
      RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., mitsuman, Sep-27-02 12:06 AM, #3
           RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., NX112, Sep-27-02 12:43 AM, #4
                RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., Moderatorsd_eclipse, Sep-27-02 02:30 AM, #5
                     RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., SonicYan, Sep-27-02 03:34 AM, #6
                          RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., Moderatorsd_eclipse, Sep-27-02 04:53 AM, #7
RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., 98RsT, Sep-27-02 06:07 AM, #8
RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., 98RsT, Sep-27-02 06:11 AM, #9
      RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., Clay, Sep-27-02 07:09 AM, #10
           RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., Weezle745, Sep-27-02 08:25 AM, #11
                RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., Moderatorsd_eclipse, Sep-27-02 08:37 AM, #12
                     RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., Teameclipse804, Sep-27-02 10:18 AM, #13
                          RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., jamesman, Sep-27-02 10:36 AM, #14
                               RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., Weezle745, Sep-27-02 01:48 PM, #15
                                    RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., EclipzeGamer, Sep-27-02 02:06 PM, #16
                                         RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., Teameclipse804, Sep-27-02 04:08 PM, #17
                                         RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., pn0ymahal, Sep-27-02 04:12 PM, #18
                                              RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., Teameclipse804, Sep-27-02 04:17 PM, #19
                                                   RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend., eclipsekaiser, Sep-27-02 05:26 PM, #20

510eclipseSep-26-02 09:49 PM
Member since May 12th 2002
424 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4581, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 0

RE: BAY AREA MEET: 10-12-02 Saturday 1-2pm"
In response to message #25
OK guys final specs of meet:
OK GUYS!!! The meet is ON like donkey kong!
Saturday Oct 12th at 1-2pm (ish) to 3-4pm (ish)
Address can be found on www.prostreetonline.com

i dont think many norcal guys are going to be able to make it down there for the meet
damn, ive been wanting to make a socal trip recently too. later on when things cool off you guys should schedual a cruise out to the desert for some racing. let me know, maybe we can plan together and a bunch of us norcal guys can make a road trip down there.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teameclipse804Sep-26-02 10:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#4582, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 1

Dang too bad the meets are at the same time. Let's compete to see who can have the larger meet. Socal or norcal. That'll get more people to go hehe. You norcal guys should come down to our meet. Lots of hot chicks at socal beaches...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

mitsumanSep-27-02 12:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#4583, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 2

well count me in! i no 4 people who are gunna go allready...

1. me (Jon)
2. Marcus(eclipse804)
3. Jen (98eclipsegirl)
4. Jason(EclipseGamer)

haha Jen & Jason are allways willing to go anywhere so im pretty sure theyl be up for it. right guys!?

(im the black one)

-mitsuman
95 gs 5-spd
hrc stg 2 turbo kit
440cc rc injectors
Apexi S-afc
Blits-ss bov
Greddy PE exhaust
HKS TT
walbro intank fuel pump
crapp carthech FPR
test pipe
H&R sport springs
17" Motegi MR7's
CF hood
235/45/17-R yokohamas
sony x-plod head unit
2 10" 800 watt visonik subs
audiobahn chrome amp
custom sub enclosure
window tinting

4sale: blitz front end 200bux

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

NX112Sep-27-02 12:43 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
444 posts,
#4584, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 3

Hey you guys know that they're is going to be a car show at del mar on that day right? I thinks it's import revolution or something like that but it's sponsored by blitz @ 5pm til 12am.

"Objects In Mirror Are Losing"

Moderatorsd_eclipseSep-27-02 02:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#4585, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 4

Pending that nothing conflicts. I'll be there. NX - I haven't heard of a car show at del mar yet. Can't seem to find any info about one either.

SonicYanSep-27-02 03:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#4586, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 5

Hey can we move it instead to a later date? I'm gonna be on a field trip that day that I can't miss. Please, pretty please? So maybe the norcal guys could head over here too then. Weird huh, SoCal and NorCal always have their meets on the same day. This has already happened thrice. The question is... who's the copy cat???

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Moderatorsd_eclipseSep-27-02 04:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#4587, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 6

>The question is... who's the copy cat???
Heh, Nor-Cal cuz So-Cal ownz

98RsTSep-27-02 06:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#4588, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 0

Count me in....... And my cousin will be rollin too, unless he picks up this 98gs we have been looking at for him, then he will be in his own car.

See ya guys there...

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

98RsTSep-27-02 06:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#4589, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 8

oh yeah.... Is calabasis up near pasadena?? Just wanna make sure i have the right location...

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

ClaySep-27-02 07:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#4590, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 9

count me in

95 GST | So-Cal

Weezle745Sep-27-02 08:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#4591, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 10

why did the meet have to be so far out for me? Im almost 2 hours away.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Moderatorsd_eclipseSep-27-02 08:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#4592, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 11

heh, same here weezle... Its about 2hrs for me.

Teameclipse804Sep-27-02 10:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#4593, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 12

Calabasas is sort of up near Pasadena, but more northeast I think. Just take the 101 freeway because the Vons is right off that Valley Circle/Mulholland Dr. exit.

The reason for the location I picked was because we can drive through the mountains, and then down the coast. It is more of a scenic and twisty drive I believe.

Mikey, if enough people would prefer it on Oct. 19, we can change it. I really hope you can make it. Unfortunately, a lot of times different dates will conflict with different people. Hope you all can make it. Please post here if the 19th would be better than the 12th. I'm open...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

jamesmanSep-27-02 10:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#4594, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 13

i'm down on the 19th, i won't be able to make it on the 12th.
lates
james

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Weezle745Sep-27-02 01:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#4595, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 14

greater chance that i could make it on the 19th opposed to the 12th

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

EclipzeGamerSep-27-02 02:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
#4596, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 15

Me and Jen can't make it on the 12th due to a club council run that weekend. But, the 19th is perfect.

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

16.537 @ 84.00 mph, 2.489 60'

Looks:
APC Euro clear bumper lens
front grill
chrome front emblem
Razo carbon fiber pedals
carbon fiber gauge bezel

Performance:
Perma-Cool oil cooler
custom airbox
GS-T muffler

On The Way:
Kaminari GTR wing off Shauns NER Eclipse
Hurricane_GS front & rear lower tie bars
95-96 side skirts

Smiley face 4 life!

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

Teameclipse804Sep-27-02 04:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#4597, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 16

Ok I talked to Ian (icjeclipse) also and the 19th is better for him. That makes 5 people that prefer the 19th, so it is NOW changed to the 19th. I will make a new post for the meet so please reply in that post instead. Oct 19 instead......

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

pn0ymahalSep-27-02 04:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#4598, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 16

well oct 12 seems too close to even try and make it.. maybe the 19th would work better. jamesman told me about the meet when i talked to him so thats why im checking it out.. have not been to a meet in a long time..hmm if you wish to get the north ca guys to come down i would say decide on planning it now, say in a couple months for nov/dec etc.. that would be a nice meet.. well the distance is a bit far for us people near road race hint hint... hehe.. maybe you guys can make it a bit closer to hmmm us?.. like in the middle ?... if you guys make it closer we can get more so cal 2gnt people to go.. my cousin can bring his new turbo beast 420a hehe
cool

Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2
Stage 3 process begins anyone got a 420a block thats not spun/head for sale?

http://www.dreamwater.net/purplebeast

Michael
99gs hrc stage 5000 SOLD...
2004 Honda Accord V6 (240 hp)stock
what other car should i buy?? hmmm
Car info & pictures at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/520269

Teameclipse804Sep-27-02 04:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#4599, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 18

I would have made the meet more inland but I don't know of any good places to drive down, and we figured the beach and coastline/mountains would be good. If you have any other suggestions on location, I'm open...let me know what you guys want.

Please reply in the new thread here with the new date:

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID24/532.html

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

eclipsekaiserSep-27-02 05:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#4600, "RE: SOCAL 2gnt MEET/CRUISE Sat. Oct. 12, 2 pm, MUST attend."
In response to Reply # 19

Sorry mates, I'm already booked on the 19th for a Bakersfield Veteran's standdown. Gonna be working on the med staff there...sorry.

Seems like it will be a good meet. We need to do something simialr to RRE's BBQ. Just a thought.

-K-

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4580 Previous topic | Next topic