Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4282
View in linear mode

Subject: "Houston Import Expo Sept, 18" Previous topic | Next topic
CaribenoSep-08-02 01:05 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2002
123 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4282, "Houston Import Expo Sept, 18"

Who is attending, who is showing? This would be a great opportunity to have a get together. Just a thought. I would definately like to meet some more fellow 2gnters.

Texas

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

CaribenoSep-09-02 03:44 AM
123 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4283, "RE: Houston Import Expo Sept, 18"
In response to Reply # 0

Correction, that's Sept 28th.

Texas

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

m_berrowSep-09-02 07:40 AM
Member since Feb 19th 2002
268 posts,
#4284, "RE: Houston Import Expo Sept, 18"
In response to Reply # 1

i may show...last year i sat in line for 3 hours and then they ran out of space. Im more prepared this year but im not sure how i will do. myke or anyone else whose down let me know. i just may roll up there

GS-N pssssst!

GS-N pssssst!

CaribenoSep-09-02 09:01 PM
123 posts,
#4285, "RE: Houston Import Expo Sept, 28"
In response to Reply # 2

Your car looks good in your sig pic bro. If you can't be in it will you be attending? I guess there isn't much interest in this particular event. Hope more 2gnter's will be able to make it.

Texas

m_berrowSep-10-02 02:04 AM
Member since Feb 19th 2002
268 posts,
#4286, "RE: Houston Import Expo Sept, 28"
In response to Reply # 3

i'll see about getting the 2gnt crew together....im sure they will probably go.

GS-N pssssst!

GS-N pssssst!

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4282 Previous topic | Next topic