Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #396
View in linear mode

Subject: "attn:newbie here" Previous topic | Next topic
98EagleTalonDec-10-01 08:21 PM
Member since Dec 11th 2001
23 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#396, "attn:newbie here"

how yall doin,names gabe..ne of yall stay in austin,tx..by ne chance

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: attn:newbie here, 98EagleTalon, Dec-10-01 08:24 PM, #1
RE: attn:newbie here, mitsuman, Dec-10-01 08:38 PM, #2
      RE: attn:newbie here, LoudEclipse, Dec-10-01 09:26 PM, #3
           RE: attn:newbie here, evan2, Dec-11-01 12:17 AM, #4
                RE: attn:newbie here, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Dec-11-01 12:43 AM, #5
                     RE: attn:newbie here, CVedEclipse, Dec-11-01 01:26 AM, #6
                          RE: attn:newbie here, TrishasTalon, Dec-11-01 01:44 AM, #7
RE: attn:newbie here, TeamAvenger, Dec-11-01 03:09 AM, #8
RE: attn:newbie here, 98EagleTalon, Dec-11-01 06:48 AM, #9
      RE: attn:newbie here, 98EagleTalon, Dec-11-01 06:56 AM, #10
           RE: attn:newbie here, 98EagleTalon, Dec-11-01 06:58 AM, #11
                RE: attn:newbie here, daved, Dec-11-01 07:41 AM, #12
                     RE: attn:newbie here, evan2, Dec-11-01 08:06 AM, #13
                          RE: attn:newbie here, 98EagleTalon, Dec-11-01 09:16 AM, #14
                               RE: attn:newbie here, TeamAvenger, Dec-11-01 09:48 AM, #15
                                    RE: attn:newbie here, 98EagleTalon, Dec-11-01 02:39 PM, #16
                                         RE: attn:newbie here, iamnotwhoiam, Dec-13-01 08:01 AM, #17
                                              RE: attn:newbie here, Sabot, Dec-13-01 03:20 PM, #18
                                                   RE: attn:newbie here, 98EagleTalon, Dec-13-01 04:23 PM, #19

98EagleTalonDec-10-01 08:24 PM
23 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#397, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 0

if so wanna run...=]

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mitsumanDec-10-01 08:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#398, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 1

wolcome aboard.

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman
AEM cold air intake
NGK plugs
custom grill
motegi mr7 17''
yokohama A550v 235/45/17
sony xplod cdxm620 deck
2 10'' audiobahn subs and
audiobahn amp

Wanted:
1. Star stage II(possibly the
NER kit now)
2. lots more crap

coming very soon:
1. CF hood
2. blitz front end
3. H&R race springs

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

LoudEclipseDec-10-01 09:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#399, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 2

wo0t!
i think mike is near austin, and he runs 7 miles every day, you should join him

evan2Dec-11-01 12:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#400, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 3

howdy partner.. Evan in fl..

i ran track in HS so i think i can take ya

and loud ahaha

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Dec-11-01 12:43 AM

#401, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 4

ya im in houston, yo. Welcome!

I make my morning 10 mile jog through downtown if ur interested

admin@dsmscene.com

CVedEclipseDec-11-01 01:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#402, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 5

welcome brutha man... ummm.. do you mean run, as in track running? or do you mean run, as in race cars??? im a little comfused.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

TrishasTalonDec-11-01 01:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
284 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#403, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 6

Hey Gabe welcome to the board. I am from Houston as well!! What are your mods?

TeamAvengerDec-11-01 03:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#404, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Gabe,

How long have you been in Austin? I used to live there until August of this year when I moved to Houston. Do you know any of the local AustinDSM people? If not let me know ... I can get you in contact with them. They go out pretty often and I think they have dinner at Fuddruckers at least once a week. There are also the Friday night meetings at Zilker park for TRS people in the area and usual go hang out in a parking lot looking for a race on Saturday (not sure how this is ... it was pretty dead when I left).

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

98EagleTalonDec-11-01 06:48 AM
23 posts,
#405, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 8

hey yea im going to start joining the club dsm meets...i spoke with love aka racegirlgst...hey trisha i think i recall you posting on trs(texas racing scene)when they showed vid of the talon ripping the ss camaro a new butt hole..he he ...nice to meet all of you,thankx for the welcome....

98EagleTalonDec-11-01 06:56 AM
23 posts,
#406, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 9

mods:
dc sport header
msd ignition
full greddy exhaust cat-back
ngk wires
bosch4 plugs
aem cold air intake
50)shot
now plan on inside mods now..cams.gears what not..

98EagleTalonDec-11-01 06:58 AM
23 posts,
#407, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 10

forgot and gave a little "weight reduction" evrything out of inside besides just the drivers seat..

davedDec-11-01 07:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
665 posts,
#408, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 11

Welcome.

1999 Eclipse RS (all show)
1990 Turbo Eclipse (race)

evan2Dec-11-01 08:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#409, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 12

ok.. question i know DC makes honda/acura parts...

but i member seeing something a long time ago bout a header for the eclipse buy why..

so my question is does DC make a header for the eclipse?? since u have it listed?

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

98EagleTalonDec-11-01 09:16 AM
23 posts,
#410, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 13

sorry i did say dc didnt i,i meant GREDDY(4to1).sorry..still waiting for dc to come out with one..i was thinking about my brothers civic/gsr for a sec..

TeamAvengerDec-11-01 09:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#411, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 14

It's cool that you meet love. She's pretty much into every race related scene up there. Her car is pretty nice too ... all 3 of them. If you haven't seen all of them you will eventually. There are some pretty quick dsms up there and some guys that really know their stuff.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

98EagleTalonDec-11-01 02:39 PM
23 posts,
#412, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 15

theres other dsm that i havent meet yet(loren)like slowdsm(11sec.gsx),brian(12sec.gst),project gsx..not sure of his name..etc..im going to be at the meet wed..meet alot of new faces..hopefully go get some races in afterward.. }>

iamnotwhoiamDec-13-01 08:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#413, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 16

i know im late... but I live in Houston.. and there are a few of us that get together on a weekly basis too...

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

SabotDec-13-01 03:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
692 posts,
#414, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 17

Yo! welcome in bro. I'm in Killeen (FT Hood)TX, When you talk to Love tell her Hi for me (Pedro).

98EagleTalonDec-13-01 04:23 PM
23 posts,
#415, "RE: attn:newbie here"
In response to Reply # 18

alright ill tell love you said hi..and thankx for the welcome ..evryone

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #396 Previous topic | Next topic