Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3946
View in linear mode

Subject: "T-Shirts w/ Quotes" Previous topic | Next topic
a_miller_76Aug-27-02 07:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3946, "T-Shirts w/ Quotes"

In the 1 month I've been on this site I've seen so many people with hilarious quotes in their sigs.

One being Hondahater and his flash animation about the civic. And the one that made me fall out of my chair today:

AvengerES97

"Racing Your Honda Is Like Running In The Special Olympics.....Even If You Win You're Still Retarded!!!

This stuff is hilarious to me. I was wondering if there was enough interest in a group buy on t-shirts. I have a guy who can make them...not sure how much yet, want to see if there's interest first.

A good example of the idea is a shirt a friend of mine bought from ebay. The front said "If you don't like being stared at..." And on the back it said "...we suggest you buy a Honda" With a big VW symbol on the bottom.

This isn't the quote I would use...I really like the special olympics one.

If you're the least bit interested post it...we're talkin less than $20 here.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Ryan_HesAug-27-02 05:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3947, "RE: T-Shirts w/ Quotes"
In response to Reply # 0

That color can go a lnog way...heres what my old one looked like before I traded for this one --

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3946 Previous topic | Next topic