Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3913
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any one near LA in Cali??" Previous topic | Next topic
RickysBabyAug-23-02 05:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
17 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3913, "Any one near LA in Cali??"

i just came back from florida & wana meet some 2gnt ers out here if theres any one near me hit me up.... i now theres mets upinbay area but cant go up there cuz my rides in florida.. late Little HottiE 18

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Any one near LA in Cali??, SonicYan, Aug-23-02 05:56 PM, #1
RE: Any one near LA in Cali??, Clay, Aug-24-02 04:42 AM, #2
      RE: Any one near LA in Cali??, 98EclipseGirl, Aug-24-02 10:13 AM, #3
           RE: Any one near LA in Cali??, Chamuko, Aug-25-02 07:21 PM, #4
                RE: Any one near LA in Cali??, Clay, Aug-28-02 07:00 AM, #5
                     RE: Any one near LA in Cali??, Chamuko, Aug-28-02 07:12 PM, #6
                          RE: Any one near LA in Cali??, RickysBaby, Aug-29-02 05:23 PM, #7

SonicYanAug-23-02 05:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3914, "RE: Any one near LA in Cali??"
In response to Reply # 0

Not really near LA, but not that far compared to the Bay area. There's a 2GNT meet this coming Sunday at San Diego, at a local Hooters if u wanna go. I won't be going though cuz I have work. Sucks. Well, just post here if u wanna meet up one of these days. I'm hoping there should be another meet since I won't be able to go to this one.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ClayAug-24-02 04:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#3915, "RE: Any one near LA in Cali??"
In response to Reply # 1

yep ^ if u wanna meet some so-cal ers go to the meet in SD. if your near by alhambra (next to pasadena) u may be able to see me driving around.

95 GST | So-Cal

98EclipseGirlAug-24-02 10:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
202 posts,
#3916, "RE: Any one near LA in Cali??"
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah come down to the SD meet if you can. We live in OC, near Disneyland. I noticed your profile says you live in Camarillo?

Jen
98 Eclipse RS
modified air box
euro clear side markers w/ blue bulbs
GS-T muffler
Turbo wing waiting to be painted
"still NT just because " ... VX100

Jen - 98 Eclipse RS
"still NT just because " ... VX100

ChamukoAug-25-02 07:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#3917, "RE: Any one near LA in Cali??"
In response to Reply # 3

I live in Montebello , between whittier, pico rivera, east LA , alhambra and such.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

ClayAug-28-02 07:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#3918, "RE: Any one near LA in Cali??"
In response to Reply # 4

Chamuko whats the yr,color of your eclipse? theres a grip of eclipses around alhambra. might've seen ya a couple of times. sad thing though is that most of them don't know about 2gnt.

95 GST | So-Cal

ChamukoAug-28-02 07:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#3919, "RE: Any one near LA in Cali??"
In response to Reply # 5

its a 98 gs , yeah tell me about it. most are just bsing about things and such. even had a guy say my star turbo was tiny!!! its hard to find ppl that know what thyey are talking about.

ill take some pics of my ride later for ppl to see : )

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

RickysBabyAug-29-02 05:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
17 posts,
#3920, "RE: Any one near LA in Cali??"
In response to Reply # 6

yes im about an hour away from every 1 or more it sucks but at least im near the beach..but im gonna meet up w dan soon probally.im so fckin pissed i just missed 1 cuz i never check that e mail so if any 1 needs to hit me up go to ilovechurcky@aol.com thanks a bunch late little hottie18

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3913 Previous topic | Next topic