Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3427
View in linear mode

Subject: "Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)" Previous topic | Next topic
Dualgen2Aug-05-02 01:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3427, "Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"

Well if Shawn comes this time lets have him meet up w/ Mactronixx somewhere in Germantown so he wont get lost. I hope more of u guys will show up. Also Mactronixx, another car hangout near u is at Shoppers/McDonalds/Chevy Chase Bank in Germantown off Great Seneca Highway across from Northwest HS. Check it out sometime. Mention me or my car and they will probably know me. Hope to see u guys Thursday.
-Dave (President aka daddy)

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), EclipseTical, Aug-06-02 12:02 AM, #1
RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), fatchance, Aug-06-02 12:36 AM, #2
      RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), EclipseTical, Aug-06-02 01:41 AM, #3
           RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), Dualgen2, Aug-06-02 02:26 AM, #4
                RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), EclipseTical, Aug-06-02 03:19 AM, #5
                     RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), Fate, Aug-06-02 09:44 AM, #6
                          RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), Dualgen2, Aug-06-02 10:25 AM, #7
                               RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), Fate, Aug-06-02 11:37 AM, #8
                                    RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), Marctronixx, Aug-06-02 02:20 PM, #9
                                         RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), Dualgen2, Aug-07-02 02:48 AM, #10
                                              RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), fatchance, Aug-07-02 03:09 AM, #11
                                                   RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), Fate, Aug-07-02 09:45 AM, #12
                                                        RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8), fatchance, Aug-09-02 01:07 AM, #13

EclipseTicalAug-06-02 12:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3428, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 0

I'll let that slide this time dave, next time it will be your head. That is the 'merican spelling of my name, Sean is the correct irish way. j/k. I make no promises, hell i more than likely will be here at work while you all meet up. Gotta love project deadlines and being behind. Then agian, if i got off these boards maybe i wouldn't be so behind?

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fatchanceAug-06-02 12:36 AM
Member since May 08th 2002
761 posts,
#3429, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 1

If you're still at Westat during the meet, I'll steal mom's datawatch card, and we'll come get you

1995 RS
new engine, I think I'm just going to leave it stock now.

EclipseTicalAug-06-02 01:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
#3430, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 2

you'll also need the cyberlock codes for 3 seperate rooms. Hopefully i won't have to be here then but we shall see. He, he, i ove my datawatch card. Gets me into anywhere except gaither rd. Only bad thing is as soon as it reads the card a computer stores where you are. There are actually little readers built into the hallway celings, look up nextr time you walk down the hall. IF you see a funny looking box w/ a green light, hello card reader. Can you say big bro is watching?

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

Dualgen2Aug-06-02 02:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#3431, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 3

My sig should work now for those that haven't seen my car now it might be easier to spot my car or myself since Im in the pic also. Enjoy
-Dave

EclipseTicalAug-06-02 03:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
#3432, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 4

glad you listened and put up a new pic. Now everyone else can see how phat your car is, even if you are in the pic .

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

FateAug-06-02 09:44 AM
Member since Mar 12th 2002
161 posts,
#3433, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 5

Well I'll be working till 4:30 or 6:30 but if someone hooks me up with the meeting place and time I may be able to show up. I'm coming from Pasadena MD
Sorry just noticed the other thread with the meeting place!!!

98 RS/Evo exhaust/gutted cat/p&p int. mani/bypassed egr/57mm TB/custom CAI/ngk plugs/AFX udp/fu,ru Stb/Magnacore 8.5 wires

98 RS/Evo exhaust/gutted cat/p&p int. mani/bypassed egr/57mm TB/custom CAI/ngk plugs/AFX udp/fu,ru Stb/Magnacore 8.5 wires

Dualgen2Aug-06-02 10:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#3434, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 6

Sup Fate, haven't seen u since Carisle. Hope everything is going aiight. We are meeting in Rockville so take 95 to 495. Then u will hit 495/270 split coming from Balt. Take 270 towards Rockville/Frederick. The first exit once your on 270 is Montrose Road. Take the exit take the left split. Turn right at the first light which is Tower Oaks then first left at the major intersection which is Montrose Road. Take Montrose Road until you hit a huge intersection which is 355/Rockville Pike which is about 2-3 miles down Montrose Road. Turn left on Rockville Pike and make a right into first shopping center. Look left and you will see Barnes and Nobles, Starbucks, Chevy Chase Bank. Park around the bank and look for my car. Meeting is at 9:30pm Thurs so hope to see u there. call my cell if u get lost (301) 922-4928.
-Dave

FateAug-06-02 11:37 AM
161 posts,
#3435, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 7

Thanks Dave I'm going to try and make it but its an hour away for me and I have to work Fri. morn. I'm definitely going to try though!!!

MarctronixxAug-06-02 02:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#3436, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 8

well, ill try and look for you guys thurs...

does anyone know a red eclipse with a high tail and altezzas? seems everyone with a hooked up 'klipse should knoe each other ya know? theres a guy wherei live who has a white klipse with "N O S" on the plate. he has no fmic but has a big ass tach in the window! :p any of you guys know this person? i cant seem to catch up with him...

Dualgen2Aug-07-02 02:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#3437, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 9

I saw that white eclipse w/ the NOS licsense plate at Starbucks before. Asfor the Red Eclipse Im not sure if I have seen it yet. I know most of the really nice cars in this area. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.
-Dave

fatchanceAug-07-02 03:09 AM
761 posts,
#3438, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 10

I'll bet there dude, C'mon Fate, I'm in Fredneck, and I'll still be there I think I left at like midnight last time

1995 RS

FateAug-07-02 09:45 AM
161 posts,
#3439, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 11

I've made plans to go and I think the kid up the street is going to ride along. He has an Avenger and I think I got him hooked on the modding idea. Should be fun

fatchanceAug-09-02 01:07 AM
761 posts,
#3440, "RE: Maryland meet (Thurs 8/8)"
In response to Reply # 12

It was definitely fun guys, I should have made the pix look right, and have them up by tomorrow

1995 RS

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3427 Previous topic | Next topic