Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3274
View in linear mode

Subject: "SD Meet : New Thread" Previous topic | Next topic
Moderatorsd_eclipseJul-23-02 08:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3274, "SD Meet : New Thread"

Ok, all.
So far its looking like Aug. 24th. Reason why the 24th is because the next weekend is Labor Day Weekend. Im sure others just like myself already have plans to be else where that weekend. It is also the last weekend fling before many of us will be back at college

As far as a meeting spot. Dave and Busters in Mission Valley seems like it would work out all right. They have a fairly large parking lot. Heh, if we wanna be like the other meets(NJ/NY, New Mex. etc.)there is also a "Hooters" like a mile away.

So lets put up a vote. D&B's or Hooters?? D&B's has the bigger parking lot but Hooters has the better menu so to say but their parking lot is much smaller. So let's hear the votes. Once we finalize the place I'll post up the addy's and directions.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SD Meet : New Thread, SonicYan, Jul-23-02 08:28 AM, #1
RE: SD Meet : New Thread, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Jul-23-02 08:38 AM, #2
      RE: SD Meet : New Thread, CVedEclipse, Jul-23-02 08:56 AM, #3
           RE: SD Meet : New Thread, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Jul-23-02 09:00 AM, #4
                RE: SD Meet : New Thread, drbalazo7, Jul-23-02 04:06 PM, #5
                     RE: SD Meet : New Thread, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Jul-24-02 03:04 AM, #6
                          RE: SD Meet : New Thread, ez, Jul-25-02 03:15 PM, #7
                          RE: SD Meet : New Thread, Weezle745, Jul-25-02 04:25 PM, #8
                               RE: SD Meet : New Thread, CVedEclipse, Jul-25-02 07:18 PM, #9
                          RE: SD Meet : New Thread, drbalazo7, Jul-28-02 07:05 PM, #10
                               RE: SD Meet : New Thread, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Jul-29-02 02:48 AM, #11
                                    RE: SD Meet : New Thread, EclipzeGamer, Jul-29-02 12:48 PM, #12
                                         RE: SD Meet : New Thread, ez, Jul-29-02 03:22 PM, #13
                                              RE: SD Meet : New Thread, CVedEclipse, Jul-30-02 03:09 AM, #14
                                                   RE: SD Meet : New Thread, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Jul-30-02 03:21 AM, #15

SonicYanJul-23-02 08:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3275, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 0

Hooters please! I've never been to one. So are we eating there or u guys wanna do a picnic at a park? Anyway is fine with me.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderatorsd_eclipseJul-23-02 08:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#3276, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 1

I had intentions of having the meet around 1pm or so. Right about lunch time so we could all meet up get some food etc...

CVedEclipseJul-23-02 08:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#3277, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 2

uh oh.. conflict of dates!!... i thought it was the 31st... and we had another thread too... damn.. we need to figure this out.

here is the other thread.. http://www.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID24/433.html
now what???

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Moderatorsd_eclipseJul-23-02 09:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#3278, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah, orig. plans where the 31st. But read my message above. Thats why I decided to change to the prior Sat. the 24th. I think the turn out would be a little better on the 24th.

drbalazo7Jul-23-02 04:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#3279, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 4

if you want it to be the 24th, so be it, I woont be able to make it early on sat cause I work on sats now...

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

drbalazo@hotmail.com

Thank you and have a Rice day!!

Moderatorsd_eclipseJul-24-02 03:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#3280, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 5

Doh, Like what time could you make it Dan? I hope the 24th works out all right... Like I said before I thought the 24th would have a bettter turn out since people might all ready have plans for Labor Day weekend and be out of town.

ezJul-25-02 03:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#3281, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 6

24th is better for me, b/c I have plans on the labor day weekend. I'll be driving down from san bernardino so if ya'll are taking the 215 we can meet up and caravan. I hope I won't be on call that day!

man, sonic, you always want to go to hooters I think we need to go there and get that out of your system! (no objection here

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Weezle745Jul-25-02 04:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#3282, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 7

hey EZ, where abouts in san bernardino are you located? I go to school over there and I live in Moreno Valley. I need to take the 215s by the 60 to get to san diego. So maybe, if u want to, we can meet up and follow each other down there or something. Maybe we can get more people to join us where the 215 and 15 freeways meet.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

CVedEclipseJul-25-02 07:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#3283, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 8

well... ill try and meet up with you guys to convoy down there to SD.... josiah... can you make the meet on the 24th? if so, lets get together and roll!!

where is everyone else? what happened to the high interest in this meet?

^^what once was^^

drbalazo7Jul-28-02 07:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#3284, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 6

>Doh, Like what time could you make it Dan? I hope the 24th
>works out all right... Like I said before I thought the
>24th would have a bettter turn out since people might all
>ready have plans for Labor Day weekend and be out of town.

I get off at 5pm on sats, so I wouldnt be there till about close to six unless I can try and get off early and try to be there at about 4pm. I guess sunday is out of the question huh?

drbalazo@hotmail.com

Thank you and have a Rice day!!

Moderatorsd_eclipseJul-29-02 02:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#3285, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 10

Sat 24th or Sun 25th are both fine with me. Heh, I sense a date change yet again

EclipzeGamerJul-29-02 12:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
#3286, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 11

Count me and 98EclipseGirl in, we'll join in the caravan wherever we can. We live in Anaheim right by Disneyland off the 5, so we just need a meeting place to hook up.

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

Looks:
APC Euro clear bumper lens
front grill
chrome front emblem
Razo C/F pedals

Performance:
Perma-Cool oil cooler
custom airbox

On The Way:
Hurricane_GS front & rear lower tie bars
95-96 side skirts

Smiley face 4 life!

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

ezJul-29-02 03:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#3287, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 12

>>>>go to school over there and I live in Moreno Valley. I need to take the 215s by the 60 to get to san diego.

Do you know where del rosa ave is? I just moved there b/c one of my relatives offered me a free room (which is great given my crazy school tuition). It's off of the 30 (btwn cal state sb and Highland)

>>>>>I guess sunday is out of the question huh?
Sunday is cool, why don't we make it that guys so we can get everybody in this? The only thing is about sunday is that I can't stay very late b/c I have stuff very early M-F

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

CVedEclipseJul-30-02 03:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#3288, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 13

as it turns out.. sunday would probably work better for me... although i could prob make both days. but we should finalize this pretty soon so we everyone can get the day off.

also, i live in pomona off the 10, fairly close to riverside... so im good to meet up somewhere... can you make it skrilla? hit me w/ an email bro.

^^what once was^^

Moderatorsd_eclipseJul-30-02 03:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#3289, "RE: SD Meet : New Thread"
In response to Reply # 14

Cool, we moved it to Sunday the 25th. Its seemed to work better for some. Final Details have been posted in a new thread. Here's a link
http://www.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID24/446.html

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3274 Previous topic | Next topic