Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3248
View in linear mode

Subject: "walbro intank fuel pump GROUP BUY" Previous topic | Next topic
BLACKWIDOWDSMJul-21-02 05:47 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2002
486 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3248, "walbro intank fuel pump GROUP BUY"

Ok I am staring a group buy on Walbro intank 225LPH HP Fuel pumps.

here are the pros of the deal: I am shipping the pumps out as soon as i recieve the money VIA paypal, taht way you arent worried about getting your pump. You get the unheard of price of 110 dollars shipped.

Cons: I have to have 20 people send me money pretty soon, if i dont i get stuck with X number of pumps. I will have a paypal address posted as soon as I change over from credit card bill to checking account... DONT EVER GET A CREDIT CARD TEHY SUCK

Life is a bitch. Slap it around a little.

TURBO-HRC stage 1 Moddified

Howell Bottom end in room. Waiting to be unleashed.

email me at Anthonyl469@aol.com

"When you reach real ability you will be able to become one with the enemy. Entering his heart you will see that he is not your enemy after all." -Tjusii

1998 Integra Type R #0072

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

BLACKWIDOWDSMJul-22-02 05:25 AM
486 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3249, "RE: walbro intank fuel pump GROUP BUY"
In response to Reply # 0

UPDATE: Send 110$ to USN19691973@AOL.com.
I will take care of the paypal fee and have your pump sent next day.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mitseclpsJul-23-02 11:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
#3250, "RE: walbro intank fuel pump GROUP BUY"
In response to Reply # 1

do you have anywhere near 20 people? if so i'd consider it.

-bryan
'98 rst

GorkoRacingJul-24-02 02:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#3251, "RE: walbro intank fuel pump GROUP BUY"
In response to Reply # 2

I think he has them all now and will ship out yours when you pay for it. He needs 20 people tho so he doesnt get stuck with all of them so, Correct me Anthony if I am wrong.

BLACKWIDOWDSMJul-25-02 04:55 PM
486 posts,
#3252, "RE: walbro intank fuel pump GROUP BUY"
In response to Reply # 3

Correct.

TURBO-HRC stage 1 Moddified

Howell Bottom end in room. Waiting to be unleashed.

"When you reach real ability you will be able to become one with the enemy. Entering his heart you will see that he is not your enemy after all." -Tjusii

DownAzzDSMJul-27-02 08:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#3253, "RE: walbro intank fuel pump GROUP BUY"
In response to Reply # 4

What's better, a in-tank or in-line fuel pump? Just wondering cause I'll just get the walbro pump instead of the MSD in-line if it's better.

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3248 Previous topic | Next topic