Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3242
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Thread abourt meet...August 31st it is!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
drbalazo7Jul-20-02 04:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3242, "New Thread abourt meet...August 31st it is!!!"

seems like most of you want to meet on tghe 31st of August, so be it. How about Pollo Asado? Carne Asada? what ever you want to eat just post some ideas....

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

drbalazo@hotmail.com

Thank you and have a Rice day!!

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

CVedEclipseJul-20-02 05:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3243, "RE: New Thread abourt meet...August 31st it is!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

haha.. the 31st sounds good to me.. and as far as food goes.. ill eat just about anything... bbq sounds kick ass, and would could cook all sorts of food.... where are we meeting again? just trying to get all the details ironed out so we all know.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CVedEclipseJul-23-02 03:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#3244, "RE: New Thread abourt meet...August 31st it is!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

bumpy bumpy!! comon so cali... i know youre out there!!

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

FuSi0NJul-23-02 03:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#3245, "RE: New Thread abourt meet...August 31st it is!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

I'll show up, I'm going to be in socal that day on vacation and selling my blitz to sonic.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

ClayJul-23-02 04:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#3246, "August 31st it is!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

i'm down for sd. should people bring stuff for the bbq? oh btw can someone give directions.

95 GST | So-Cal

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3242 Previous topic | Next topic