Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3172
View in linear mode

Subject: "ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs" Previous topic | Next topic
TwisteJul-15-02 07:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3172, "ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"

Erik i know that you are in the KC area and if i remember correctly Ryan you are too. We put together a DSM meet at Shawnee Mission Park on the 20th. There will be a BBQ and we already have about 5 guys showing up. We'd love it if you guys would come too. It will be at Shelter 6 and starts at noon. Here is a map of the place
http://jcprd.com/parks_facilities/map_shawnee_mission.cfm
Hope to see you there.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Jen, Jul-15-02 08:41 AM, #1
RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-15-02 11:45 AM, #2
      RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Twiste, Jul-15-02 12:39 PM, #3
           RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-15-02 11:41 PM, #4
           RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, BlitZEclipse, Jul-16-02 12:56 AM, #5
                RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Jen, Jul-16-02 01:35 AM, #6
           RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-16-02 03:02 AM, #7
                RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, iamnotwhoiam, Jul-16-02 03:22 AM, #8
                     RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, sponnath, Jul-16-02 03:11 PM, #9
                          RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Twiste, Jul-16-02 03:38 PM, #10
                          RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Random Guy, Jul-17-02 12:23 AM, #13
                          RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, iamnotwhoiam, Jul-16-02 04:23 PM, #11
                               RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, BlitZEclipse, Jul-17-02 12:18 AM, #12
                                    RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Twiste, Jul-17-02 02:12 PM, #14
                                         RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-17-02 02:46 PM, #15
                                              RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Twiste, Jul-18-02 06:30 PM, #16
                                                   RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, GTAGRIP, Jul-20-02 06:09 PM, #17
                                                        RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-21-02 02:43 AM, #18
                                                        RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Twiste, Jul-21-02 08:22 AM, #19
                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-21-02 10:32 AM, #23
                                                        RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Twiste, Jul-21-02 08:24 AM, #20
                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, GTAGRIP, Jul-21-02 08:36 AM, #21
                                                                  RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Twiste, Jul-21-02 08:42 AM, #22
                                                                       RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-21-02 01:19 PM, #24
                                                                            RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, GTAGRIP, Jul-21-02 01:52 PM, #25
                                                                                 RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-21-02 02:28 PM, #26
                                                                                      RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-24-02 12:46 AM, #27
                                                                                           RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-24-02 05:33 PM, #28
                                                                                                RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-25-02 06:05 AM, #29
                                                                                                     RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-25-02 07:03 AM, #30
                                                                                                          RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-25-02 08:07 AM, #31
                                                                                                               RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, BlitZEclipse, Jul-25-02 04:20 PM, #32
                                                                                                                    RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-26-02 12:26 AM, #33
                                                                                                                         RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-27-02 09:22 AM, #34
                                                                                                                              RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-27-02 01:40 PM, #35
                                                                                                                                   RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-27-02 02:45 PM, #36
                                                                                                                                        RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-28-02 01:56 AM, #37
                                                                                                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-28-02 12:00 PM, #38
                                                                                                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-28-02 02:45 PM, #39
                                                                                                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-28-02 03:30 PM, #40
                                                                                                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, GTAGRIP, Jul-28-02 08:07 PM, #41
                                                                                                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-29-02 01:38 PM, #42
                                                                                                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-29-02 03:30 PM, #43
                                                                                                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, GTAGRIP, Jul-29-02 04:13 PM, #44
                                                                                                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-29-02 11:45 PM, #45
                                                                                                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, Erik, Jul-30-02 02:54 PM, #46
                                                                                                                                             RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs, OZ_GS, Jul-30-02 04:00 PM, #47

JenJul-15-02 08:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3173, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 0

Do you all live in the KC area? Where exactly?

-1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T
-1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErikJul-15-02 11:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3174, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 1

I have a house in Pittsburg, Kansas where I attend PSU. I'm staying with parents now in Overland Park, Kansas so I can work and make decent money. Twistie I think said is from Shawnee area.

Shit is all apart. Typical...

TwisteJul-15-02 12:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#3175, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 2

Yea, i live in Shawnee, you used to live here didnt you jen/cody? or do u currently?

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

OZ_GSJul-15-02 11:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3176, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 3

I live in Grain Valley and work in downtown KC. It would be cool to meet some other DSM owners around the area. I will se if I can drop by.

Chad

MODS:
3" PVC CAI, GST Muffler, Greddy 4-1 Header, AFX UDP, 55 mm bored TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Corbin intake spacer, gutted cat, Apexi S-AFC, KYB AGX Struts, Eibach Prokits, Excel TZ-10 Rims

BlitZEclipseJul-16-02 12:56 AM
Member since Dec 03rd 2001
320 posts,
#3177, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 4

How late will you guys be there, i would like to come but, I have to work till 5:30. I live close to the stanley area fo O.P. I can try and get off early from work if you will still be there.

Thanks i would really like to meat some of you.

Ryan

JenJul-16-02 01:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#3178, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 5

We live in Denver, Colorado right now. In two weeks we're moving back to Missouri. SW Missouri though. I was just wondering if some of you are more to the south of KC.

When we used to live in Missouri we met with the AR club in Little Rock alot, which is about a 3-4 hour drive. Unfortunately, from what I heard the AR club doesn't really exist anymore. So, maybe we can make a few trips up to KC instead to meet up with some of you

-1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T

OZ_GSJul-16-02 03:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3179, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 3

Do you all belong to kcdsm? As far as I know all it really does is send out an email every once in a while. But if you wanted more people to show maybe contact the guy in charge and he could shoot an email to the members.

www.kcdsm.org

Chad

MODS:
3" PVC CAI, GST Muffler, Greddy 4-1 Header, AFX UDP, 55 mm bored TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Corbin intake spacer, gutted cat, Apexi S-AFC, KYB AGX Struts, Eibach Prokits, Excel TZ-10 Rims

iamnotwhoiamJul-16-02 03:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#3180, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 7

i used to live in Blue Springs... and occassionally visit some friends up there. almost on a yearly basis, as i just got back from being up there about a month ago. i know there is a big group of dsm's out in columbia where one of my friends hangs out with. there is a list that is on yahoo groups for them.. "columbiadsm" most of them are turbo junkies, but as far as i know they are very nice to others.. neways, hopefully you all can become a pretty decently sized group, just got to advertise or something i guess. im still contiplating moving back up there one day, but who knows. Its very nice out there and much more green and open skies then where i live currently.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

sponnathJul-16-02 03:11 PM
Member since Jul 16th 2002
1 posts,
#3181, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 8

>95 GS
>For more pics: http://www.iamnotwhoiam.net:8010/

iamnotwhoiam,

I wanted to check out other pics but this link doesn't work. Can you update with a good link?

Steve
95GS

TwisteJul-16-02 03:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#3182, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 9

We havnt planned on how long we will be there, but it does start at 12 and will go to whenever...you can drop by and see if we're there but ill try and find out when it ends before then. I will have to leave at 4:30 cause i have to work at 5. I tried to join KCDSM but their leader's email address doesnt work.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

Random GuyJul-17-02 12:23 AM
Member since Jul 17th 2002
1 posts,
#3183, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 10

An easy way to subscribe to KCDSM is to shoot an email to kcdsm@kchost.com Just say you want to subscribe, and that'll send it out to everyone, even the administrator who handles it. Then you can hear us complain about how the cars never run! Oh yeah, and I am "Eclipse Guy" on KCSR...

Josh
90 GSX - Lots of mods..

iamnotwhoiamJul-16-02 04:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#3184, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 9

edit: ok i found my problem.. im retarded.. you can temporarily get to my sit via http://66.25.58.203:8010/

my site has decided to not work right now.. hit me up later and ill try and keep you updated.. or just hit me up on aim: Suterboy and i can find a way to get you some pics.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

BlitZEclipseJul-17-02 12:18 AM
320 posts,
#3185, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 11

I will try to leave work early and come by, but i may not be able to get off early enuff. Maybey next time if thats the case.

Ryan

TwisteJul-17-02 02:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#3186, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 12

We Are going to be there untill about 4 then we are leaving to go somewhere else and hang out. ill be leaving straight for work from there.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

ErikJul-17-02 02:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3187, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 14

I can swing that. What do I bring?

TwisteJul-18-02 06:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#3188, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 15

well, we got the charcoal, hotdogs, buns, plates, chips, dip, salsa, and drinks. Bring whatever you deem necissary

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

GTAGRIPJul-20-02 06:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
369 posts,
#3189, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 16

DAYAM - I went to Philly for the week, and came back on the 20th and didn't read that until now. I live in Shawnee (K7 & Shawnee Mission Parkway). If you ever get another one of these going let me know and I will definately make it out there. Later

DSM Registry Profiles:
http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1410 (Eclipse)
http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1411 (Talon)

OZ_GSJul-21-02 02:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3190, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 17

We could have used you there too GTAGRIP. We had a slight shortage of 2Gs. Quite a few 3Gs. One of them modded to the max. Pretty sweet ride. I was only able to hang out for an hour or so. Seemed like a pretty cool group though.

Chad

MODS:

TwisteJul-21-02 08:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#3191, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 18

hey chad, that pic is awesome! im definetly saving that, thanx for taking it. I'll try and get some of the pictures i took scanned and online. I see my car on the far left there!

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

OZ_GSJul-21-02 10:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3192, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 19

Yeah, we should have backed them all in closer to get a better pic cuz then I the lake would have been in the background. That would have looked pretty cool.

Maybe next time.

Here are the rest of the pics. I really like the intakes on those 3Gs.

I am looking into joining the WANTED car club on this side of town. I know they have at least 2 other 10th anniversary eclipses that look pretty sweet. I will try and get them to some 2GNT meets.

Chad

MODS:

TwisteJul-21-02 08:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#3193, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 17

>DAYAM - I went to Philly for the week, and came back on the
>20th and didn't read that until now. I live in Shawnee (K7
>& Shawnee Mission Parkway). If you ever get another one of
>these going let me know and I will definately make it out
>there. Later
Dude, you live right out by the New Pizza Shoppe! i work there unofficially, cause i work at the one on Nieman between Johnson Dr. and Shawnee Mission Pkwy but i work freelance at the new one too.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

GTAGRIPJul-21-02 08:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
369 posts,
#3194, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 20

Yup, you have to hook me up sometime on some pizza . J/K. So whens the next meet gonna be? I'll show up even though my car probably aint shit compared to any of the others out there All in due time I guess. Let me know when the next meet is. Later

DSM Registry Profiles:

TwisteJul-21-02 08:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#3195, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 21

this meet sorta came outta the blue. Me and Jeremy hooked it up over at the KCSR forums. I want to start going to the Group One meets. They invited us last night but i had to work. Im gonna see if i can get into Group One or find out when their meets are then i will post them here so if i find one soon ill hook ya up.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

ErikJul-21-02 01:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3196, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 22

Hey it was pretty cool. My car is running (barely) now and was apart then =(. I had to bring the unmodded Mom's 3g. I'm ready for another meet though real soon. Let me know. I can hopefully get at leat one more 2g and another 1g to come if I know a little in advance. I go back to school the 22nd so I hope we can hook up before then!

GTAGRIPJul-21-02 01:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
369 posts,
#3197, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 24

Man, I saw that silver 3g the other day and that thing is by far one of the best looking 3g's I have seen. We aught to just throw another meet together. It seems like just from who is on this board and w/ Erik's friends we would have at least 6 cars to start off with. I suck at planning things but I think we should have one soon, before Erik goes back to school (cause he still owes me a ride in his turboed 420, if he remembers who I am ). Anyway hope to hear something. Later

DSM Registry Profiles:

ErikJul-21-02 02:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3198, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 25

I'm down. Yeah the ofer stands. Actually you could probably beat me on foot right now, but I'll make the whirring noise and psshhhtt noise to give the feel of being in a RS-T. I'm goign to finish it tomorrow and hopefully get some bugs out. Have Devon hook up another meet. For being tossed togther, it turned out well.

OZ_GSJul-24-02 12:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3199, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 26

Looks like ClubSi is having a meet on the 28th back in Shawnee Mission Park and everyones invited. Its been going around the KCDSM email ring so there will probably be quite a few DSMs there.

Twistie - are you going to this one?? I just signed up with KCSR today and saw the pics you posted from our last meet - thanks for the props on the pics.

Lemme know if you all are interested and I will post the details.

Chad

MODS:

ErikJul-24-02 05:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3200, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 27

I gotta work until 4, but the car runs again!!!! I got my SMIC in and the beast is going again (drove it around tonight). It needs some love but I hope to make it out there if more DSM's are for sure coming.

OZ_GSJul-25-02 06:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3201, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 28

Thats OK ERIK the meet doesn't even start until 5:00 that evening. I think they are talking about meeting from 5-7....I might just stop by for a few minutes because I will have my kids with me.

Chad

MODS:

ErikJul-25-02 07:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3202, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 29

Do I need to bring something? Anyone else coming?

OZ_GSJul-25-02 08:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3203, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 30

Not real sure.... I know it was put together by ClubSi and was posted on the KCStreetRacing forum so I am sure there will be quite a few cars there.

Its also been going aroung the KCDSM mailing list and there are a few cars from that club that are going aswell. Should be quite a car show of both import and domestic.

As far as bringing stuff I think everyone is fending for themselves then going over to eat afterwards somewhere.

Chad

MODS:

BlitZEclipseJul-25-02 04:20 PM
320 posts,
#3204, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 31

I will try and make it to this one i had to work late last time and could not get off. I would like to come if i can get off.

More Details!!

OZ_GSJul-26-02 12:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3205, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 32

There are probably going to be a lot of different cars there. We should try and get all of our cars together. We have have like a DSM section.

Chad

Incase NE1 needs the details here they are.

SMP is located off of Renner Road between Midland and 87th street.
Directions:
From 1-35 take westbound 1-435 to 87th Street Parkway. Travel west to Renner Road, then north to the park entrance at 79th Street.
Meeting spot:
If you go in the main entrance to the park off of Renner, go in and go to your right. The road will take you past 2 small lakes and to a stop sign. Take a right at the sign and follow around the lake. You will go over the dam and up a hill. At the top of the hill there will be a playground and parking to your left, and a archery, bike parking area to your right. Keep going a little ways and on your right side you will see parking along the side of the road next to an open grassy nole. Park there. If you pass a large tower on your right, you have gone way too far!

Hope to see you all on Sunday the 28th

Its starts at 5 PM

MODS:

ErikJul-27-02 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3206, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 33

I thought this was on Saturday. I'm down on Sunday though for sure. Is there a pavillion number??? Do I need to bring anything?

OZ_GSJul-27-02 01:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3207, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 34

I think its just bring stuff for yourself....I would suggest water since its going to be hat as a mofo out there. I don't have the number of the shelter but just follow the instuctions earlier in the post and you should be fine. It sounds like its just a bit further than the place we met last time.

Chad

MODS:

ErikJul-27-02 02:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3208, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 35

Right on, hey about what time are planning on being there. You'd mentioned having the kids and only staying for a little while, so I don't want to be the only Eclipse there.

OZ_GSJul-28-02 01:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3209, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 36

I garantee you won't be the only Eclipse there.... There are alot of people from KCDSM going. I will be there right at 5:00. I might stay a while if my kids are well behaved. Its always a gamble! hehe

Chad

MODS:

OZ_GSJul-28-02 12:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3210, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 37

Well I was there for a bit .....

I got there around 5:10 or so and saw a couple of guys from KCDSM. I stayed for just under an hour until one of my children decided to have a melt down. Saw some pretty badass cars there though. There was an RX7 twin turbo that was badass.

Sorry I missed you guys if you were there. I still want to see your ride Erik.

Maybe I will catch it next time.

Chad

MODS:

ErikJul-28-02 02:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3211, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 38

I was running a little late. I got there around 6 or so. Everyone left around 6:15-6:30. You'll see it. It has decided to give me a miss of some sort, so I'll play with it some more--the car that is.

OZ_GSJul-28-02 03:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3212, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 39

Yeah I must have just missed you....What part of town are you staying in while your back from school? Maybe I could just come by and check it out.... I like to have a ride in it...not just for the speed but I have yet to ride in a lowered eclipse and want to before I lower mine. What is your suspension setup?

Sucks that we missed each other out there.... Did you meet any of the KCDSMers....I saw a few of them out there.

Chad

MODS:

GTAGRIPJul-28-02 08:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
369 posts,
#3213, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 40

I want to check it out too. Damn work, I had to work @ 6:00 so I couldn't make it out there Oh well. Maybe next time.

DSM Registry Profiles:

ErikJul-29-02 01:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3214, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 41

I live in OP now but I will be in Pittsburg, Kansas before the 22nd of Aug. I have Eibach Pro kit w/ GAB struts. We should pick a day (more like afternoon) when we all don't have work. Maybe have a "lower Chad's car party" I can bring tools and crap we can all sit around and complain about how each other should be doing it their way. How far is Grain Valley anyway???

OZ_GSJul-29-02 03:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3215, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 42

Yeah that sounds cool...

I could probably bring my stuff over to one of you alls place because it seams like you are all in the OP area. We could just hang out and do something we all obviously enjoy. Work on cars!!

Grain Valley is way far out East. Past Blue Springs. You all are welcome to come hang out at my house for an afternoon if your willing to make the drive.

I will try and get my struts shortly and I already have my springs. I have the H&R sport springs and I am planning on buyinh illuminas for the struts.

Chad

MODS:

GTAGRIPJul-29-02 04:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
369 posts,
#3216, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 43

Im down, I work Sat night, Sun night, Mond night, and Tues night @ 6pm until 4am. I'll make the drive if thats what everyone wants to do. Let me know. Later

DSM Registry Profiles:

OZ_GSJul-29-02 11:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3217, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 44

I am a M-F ... 8-5 kinda guy!! My wife works Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday Nights so those are the nights I have my kids all to myself. Maybe a Friday Evening would work sometime. I don't drink but I am willing to provide beer.

Chad

MODS:

ErikJul-30-02 02:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#3218, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 45

I see, a non-drinker. Well, putting a turbo in or putting suspension pieces in will drive you to drinking for sure! J/K man. Yeah a Friday is good. It can't be at the parents house because our neighbors are crabby as hell already with my car being apart. I can supply some tools. I work daytime also. Do you have a Camber kit? Check around with others who have H&R's and see how far off the camber will be.

OZ_GSJul-30-02 04:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#3219, "RE: ATTN: Erik and Ryan (BlitZEclipse) and KC area DSMs"
In response to Reply # 46

I have the parts for the rear $15 camber mod. I may need one for the front but not right away. Lowers the car 1.7 in front and 1.4 in the rear. A week from Friday should give me enough time to get the struts. I will have to get a sitter but thats not a problem. My wife is going out of town that weekend.

Yeah about the drinking I kinda failed my way out of my second year at K-state from spending to many nights in Aggieville or in someones front yard on the way home from Aggieville. It could have easily become a problem so I just gave it up.

Chad

MODS:

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3172 Previous topic | Next topic