Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2900
View in linear mode

Subject: "NORCAL MEET INFO HERE" Previous topic | Next topic
magnusJul-01-02 08:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2900, "NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"

Subject: Meet on July 6 Saturday @ 2pm

We will meet at In N Out Burger in Sacramento at 2pm. Directions are
below:

3501 Truxel Rd., Sacramento
Traveling on I-80, exit at Truxel Rd. and head north. The In-N-Out
is on the left side of the street in the Natomas Marketplace.
Traveling on I-5/Hwy. 99, head east on I-80. Exit at Truxel and head
north. The In-N-Out is on the left side of the street in the Natomas
Marketplace.

If you get lost you can reach me on my cell 530-864-5522. See you
there!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, Kory, Jul-01-02 12:36 PM, #1
RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, My9t5Talon, Jul-02-02 01:08 AM, #2
      RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, 510eclipse, Jul-02-02 01:47 AM, #3
           RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, Mindz, Jul-02-02 02:50 AM, #4
                RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, Mindz, Jul-02-02 09:36 AM, #5
                     RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, FuSi0N, Jul-02-02 10:00 AM, #6
                          RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, 510eclipse, Jul-02-02 10:30 AM, #7
                               RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, flossinpnoyracer, Jul-02-02 11:43 AM, #8
                                    RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, 510eclipse, Jul-02-02 01:21 PM, #9
                                         RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, HadesOmega, Jul-02-02 08:43 PM, #10
                                              RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, My9t5Talon, Jul-03-02 01:13 AM, #11
                                                   RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, basikstylz (Guest), Jul-03-02 09:53 AM, #12
                                                        RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, Mindz, Jul-03-02 11:44 AM, #13
                                                             RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, HadesOmega, Jul-03-02 08:22 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, FuSi0N, Jul-04-02 06:49 AM, #15
                                                                       RE%3A NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, FuSi0N, Jul-05-02 08:35 AM, #16
                                                                            RE: RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, My9t5Talon, Jul-05-02 10:21 AM, #17
                                                                                 RE: RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, Kory, Jul-05-02 01:20 PM, #18
                                                                                      RE: RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, Kory, Jul-05-02 01:26 PM, #19
                                                                                           RE: RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, Mindz, Jul-05-02 05:31 PM, #20
                                                                                                RE: RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE, My9t5Talon, Jul-05-02 06:53 PM, #21

KoryJul-01-02 12:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2901, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 0

sorry i cant make it... it's a bit too far and a bit too hot in sac for the poor gsx

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 15 degrees Frank 2 w/46trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, AEM big brake upgrade w/MM pads, MOMO Race steering wheel, Ground Controls Coilovers, Koni Yellows, Ingalls Camber Kit, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

My9t5TalonJul-02-02 01:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#2902, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 1

I think I'll show up with my girl...you guys better impress us!!!

William 'Tha.Will' McGroarty

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

510eclipseJul-02-02 01:47 AM
Member since May 12th 2002
424 posts,
#2903, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 2

i wasnt planning on driving all the way out to sac, was just gonna keep it local with the car show in san jose that day. but damn it seems like alot of you are comming out, i might just have to as well. caravaning with a crew of eclipses would be some fun shit. hopefully it cools down for this weekend a bit though, im not rockin any ac. whats this someone mentioned about a dyno? is there someone out there who has one or somethin? it'd be cool if somethin like that was available, and even my cheap ass would pay for a few runs.

MindzJul-02-02 02:50 AM
Member since Feb 13th 2002
327 posts,
#2904, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 3

sorry, but I can't make it either. I'm working 10 to 7 today.

MindzJul-02-02 09:36 AM
327 posts,
#2905, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 4

forget that, I just got the whole weekend off

FuSi0NJul-02-02 10:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#2906, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 5

I'll be going since I don't have nothing to do on sat. Any bay area people want to meet up for a caravan at Pro Street Industries or at the Jack in the Box in Hayward on Winton Ave at around noon?

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

510eclipseJul-02-02 10:30 AM
424 posts,
#2907, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 6

hey whats up im down to meet up in hayward, that will be perfect since im in newark. and i think it will be perfect for mindz too cause he's in san mateo anyways so hayward is on his way. and im going to try and get this guy from fremont to come along, hes on this board too. and whats about HadesOmega i think he's over by santa cruz or sometthin like that over there are you down to caravan out to sac man? and what about My9t5Talon, he said he was goin out there with his girl, maybe yall can meet up with us too, where you at in the bay? and what about DVSJAY? i know ya said it was a maybe, if the maybe turns into a yes yoou should roll with us dependin on where your at in the bay of course. alright ITS ROLL CALL haha. im just tryin to make this as fat as it can be, shouldnt be hard considering hayward is east bay and we all gotta go east anyhow. alright im anxious as hell, lets do this. anyone that i forgot?

flossinpnoyracerJul-02-02 11:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#2908, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 7

i cant make it guys i might be entering the show at santa clara, but hopefully they will still take my car last minute heheh if not lets just kick it around the 408 or someshit its too far at sac

1999 GST

1997 RS

510eclipseJul-02-02 01:21 PM
424 posts,
#2909, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 8

hey uhh guys. i just went to the norcaldsm group on yahoo and i got the impression that whatever they have goin on is most definately supposed to be wed. tommarow. july 3rd. correct me if im wrong, but i believe there is a conspiracy going on.

HadesOmegaJul-02-02 08:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#2910, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 9

I don't think I'm gonna go also, sac is pretty far and it is hot there, I was just there last weekend for annual traning. If there is going to be racing I don't think my car would do too well with the hot weather. lets setup a bay area meet sometime though, it's been a while and summer is here

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

My9t5TalonJul-03-02 01:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#2911, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 10

hey all...I'm from Travis AFB...but if anyone wants to meet me at the In-N-Out in Vacaville around 1 p.m., I'll caravan to Sac...sounds like a lot of fun, hope I can keep up with some Turbos!!!

Cell- (707) 365-3222
Dorm (home)- (707)437-2032

See ya'll there!!!

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

basikstylz (Guest)Jul-03-02 09:53 AM

#2912, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 11

The thing going on wed is just a few peoples that wanna go to the track, and time their cars. the "official" meet is on sat.

MindzJul-03-02 11:44 AM
327 posts,
#2913, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 12

well I have tomorrow to sunday off and I'ma be clearing my headlights and I just got indiglos for free. I think I'm gonna go on saturday. someone call me and let me know when and where they're meeting for the caravan. 650 574-5488 (home)

HadesOmegaJul-03-02 08:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#2914, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 13

so are we going to the track? I'm thinking of going if some 2GNTs members show up. Then perhaps on the way back I can introduce some peeps to highway 9. But yeah time slips and a dyno run sure sounds like killing two birds with one stone to me. I've never been timed b4 and my last dyno run was not so cool. What exactly is the plan I hope we're going to do some runs at the track at least...?

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

FuSi0NJul-04-02 06:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#2915, "RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 14

Well I'll definatly be at the Jack in the Box over on Winton Ave in Hayward at noon, if anyone wants to join me Im gonna take off from there to the meet. Give me a call on my cell if you plan on stopping by 510-772-8102.

FuSi0NJul-05-02 08:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#2916, "RE%3A NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 15

Here is a map for those of you who want to roll with me. The Jack in the Box is the the corner of Winton Ave and Clawitter Rd.

My9t5TalonJul-05-02 10:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#2917, "RE: RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 16

and we'll be waiting at In-N-Out in Vacaville...if anyone wants to meet up there, my cell # is above, so give us a call...we'll leave there around 1-ish...

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

KoryJul-05-02 01:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2918, "RE: RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 17

hmmm so many peeps going... hmmm... i mite have to go... i dunno... so far away...

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 15 degrees Frank 2 w/46trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, AEM big brake upgrade w/MM pads, MOMO Race steering wheel, Ground Controls Coilovers, Koni Yellows, Ingalls Camber Kit, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

96 RS

97 GSX

KoryJul-05-02 01:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2919, "RE: RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 18

so far so far... so undecided... and yet so fun but so far

96 RS

97 GSX

MindzJul-05-02 05:31 PM
327 posts,
#2920, "RE: RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 19

what time are you meeting there fusion?

My9t5TalonJul-05-02 06:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#2921, "RE: RE: NORCAL MEET INFO HERE"
In response to Reply # 20

can we make a run to Fry's too?...since it's right down the street, kinda'...I need to pick up some LED's and resistors to do the interior light change, and I need a little help picking them out...

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2900 Previous topic | Next topic