Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2762
View in linear mode

Subject: "DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome" Previous topic | Next topic
xEclipsE RaceRxJun-23-02 04:13 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2762, "DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"

Well the little dsm meet that was suppose to go on was cancelled and sumhow everyone around here has decided to make it at my house...so it will be on the 7th of July around 2...my parents will leave to Iowa on the 2nd and come back on the 9th...so gives us time to party...bring pizza and beer money Will give directions 3 days before...call me at 615-594-4053 cell or home 615-399-7351...this aint no little party either Cucumber, Dougie, ProjectEclipse_02 I expect yall to show up since yall live like a few minutes away.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/Site/Page%201.htm

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, Weezle745, Jun-24-02 08:33 AM, #1
RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, theallpowerfulme, Jun-24-02 05:43 PM, #2
      RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-24-02 07:29 PM, #3
           RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, xEclipsE RaceRx, Jun-25-02 02:08 PM, #4
                RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, theallpowerfulme, Jun-25-02 04:33 PM, #5
                     RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, GorkoRacing, Jun-26-02 04:33 AM, #6
                          RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, xEclipsE RaceRx, Jun-26-02 12:19 PM, #7
                               RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, xEclipsE RaceRx, Jun-26-02 12:22 PM, #8
                                    RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, theallpowerfulme, Jun-26-02 03:24 PM, #9
                                         RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, GorkoRacing, Jun-27-02 03:44 AM, #10
                                              RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, theallpowerfulme, Jun-27-02 06:24 PM, #11
                                                   RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, cucumber, Jun-28-02 02:51 PM, #12
                                                        RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, xEclipsE RaceRx, Jul-01-02 10:16 AM, #13
                                                             RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, GorkoRacing, Jul-02-02 03:12 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, theallpowerfulme, Jul-03-02 07:46 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, xEclipsE RaceRx, Jul-05-02 03:11 PM, #16
                                                                            RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome, theallpowerfulme, Jul-06-02 08:58 AM, #17

Weezle745Jun-24-02 08:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2763, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 0

can i go?

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

theallpowerfulmeJun-24-02 05:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#2764, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 1

YEah bro, I'll be dat. you live in cashville, righ? We'll paty dirty south style.
*remembers he's white and looks around to see if anyone saw him*
But really you're talking about the dsm meet that was supposed to happen at 100 oaks right? I'll be there and I'll bring my friend with a mirage, cool? I'm about 50 miles away down I-65 do we need to bring a keg?

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

ModeratorxcasbonxJun-24-02 07:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#2765, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 2

yo its a long haul for me, but i could possibly be in attendance. word em up

96ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior

I contributed to the Wiki.

xEclipsE RaceRxJun-25-02 02:08 PM
2982 posts,
#2766, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 3

Yea...were all meeting up at 100 Oaks then heading down to my house...so its easier for everyone....wont get lost as easy...but man...about 10-20 cars in front of my house I dont kno how its gonna happen....who thought of this being at my house neways

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

theallpowerfulmeJun-25-02 04:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#2767, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 4

cool, yeah, once you fill the street with cars you get metro involved, then your parents might fuck ur ass up.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

GorkoRacingJun-26-02 04:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#2768, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 5

I got about 4 keg shells at my house if you need one and maybe a tap hidden somewhere. I might try to come up if its not too far from huntsville if thats ok. That would be funny if the cops came and were like uh everyone with eclipses needs to move their cars.

xEclipsE RaceRxJun-26-02 12:19 PM
2982 posts,
#2769, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 6

Hehe so whats the worse that can happen if metro came?

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

xEclipsE RaceRxJun-26-02 12:22 PM
2982 posts,
#2770, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 7

http://www.2gnt.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID24&conf=DCConfID8
There go sum pix of my house...do you think 15+ cars can fit? I was plannin jus chillin outside....and leavin garage open with food, music, and drinks....I dont know bout the beer nemore guys...underage people are gonna be here....like me...but Im coo with it...jus thinkin if metro came...lol damnit why did you get that idea in my head....and I get into sum shiet cuz of alcohol with minors at the party

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

theallpowerfulmeJun-26-02 03:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#2771, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 8

I don't think ur pics r workin, bro. But yeah if you wanna risk getting fucked up, I'll bring beer, but if you don't I won't. Anthony if you decide to come up, call me (931)-652-0312 , if I don't answer leave a message and you can meet me on i-65 somewheres. sound cool?

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

GorkoRacingJun-27-02 03:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#2772, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 9

Hey man I won't bring any if you dont want. I am underage too but i am old enough to go to jail and not juvi. Lemme know how far I am away cause I can't travel great distances cause im trying to save money cause I want my turbo REAL BAD. Lemme know tho. Oh yeah and the worst the cops could do is take everyone to jail for MPABs and contributing to the dilinquancy but they would prolly just make you pour everything out or tell everyone to leave.

theallpowerfulmeJun-27-02 06:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#2773, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 10

Hey, you are about 1 hr. 45min. mabye 2hrs. tops away. I'm underage too so none of us are cool & I'm not a juvi either soooo....It's your call man your house....you make the rules. So you are expecting 20 people. Is this really gonna be some kind of meeting or just get together and have a good time bullshitting and stuff?

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

cucumberJun-28-02 02:51 PM
Member since Feb 05th 2002
592 posts,
#2774, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 11

Young man, I'll be there. And I'll be as fat as always.

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

xEclipsE RaceRxJul-01-02 10:16 AM
2982 posts,
#2775, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 12

here go the pix of my house...
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/Home/
but neways...yea NO BEER! sorry, hehe, but we might have something better actually, its a long story but to make things short me and another dsmer meet a hot ass stripper at the mall, and she drives a tight red eclipse with wings west front bummper, we got her number, and she might be showing up to the meet guys. }>

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/Blackouts/

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

GorkoRacingJul-02-02 03:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#2776, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 13

Hey, I heard from a friend that there was going to be a dsm meet in nashville this sunday. Are you near nashville or is this another meet. If this is your meet the word is spreading my friend. I still may come up there but its too early in the week to know what I will have going on then. Later.

Edit: by the way nice blackouts and rims. I like!

theallpowerfulmeJul-03-02 07:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#2777, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 14

hmmmm....stripper, eh? yeah I think xeclipseracerx lives in nashville. I'm not seeing 15 cars in your yard but there is plenty of street so long as the neighbors don't call the po-po.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

xEclipsE RaceRxJul-05-02 03:11 PM
2982 posts,
#2778, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 15

Ok guys....everyone who is coming be at 100 oaks mall at 1:30 pm on Sunday...we should be infront of Electronic Express...hope to see you there.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/Blackouts/

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

theallpowerfulmeJul-06-02 08:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#2779, "RE: DSM Meet at MY HOUSE!!! Tennessee Honkies Welcome"
In response to Reply # 16

I'm not going to be coming, I had tickets to the pepsi 400 come available at the last min. so I'm in daytona. But I really wanted to meet you guys and see ur rides.....mabye some other time though.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2762 Previous topic | Next topic