Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2565
View in linear mode

Subject: "JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help" Previous topic | Next topic
NAEclipseMattJun-10-02 02:54 PM
Member since May 31st 2002
88 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2565, "JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help"

Whats up everyone. Just wanted to let you all know something, I hopefully will be soon opening a store (IM acctualy not going to have a shop, jsut have something fronting as one and sell to people through word of mouth) in Tampa, FL. The name is JM Racing. Everything is done, except one thing and this is where all you Tampa and nearby people come into play. I need 3k worth of orders to begin a contract with my supplier. Now this sounds like a lot, but I will be getting anyone who participates in this everything cheap as I get it, no added anything, Ill even show reciepts. All I know the price of right now is CAI's and they are about 160 a piece, now anyone who knows AEM cold airs knows 160 is badass. Dont go sayn anything to your tampa buddies, cuz I dont think Im allowed to do that, but I need help with it. Its going to be nearly everything. Greddy, Apex,HKS, many high quality rims, lighting, EVERYTHING. Im not sure if Im going to do this yet, but post her if you woudl be interested in participating, and sorry you have to be local to start. Peace

~It has been a very sad week for me. I lost to my girlfriends 3g RS. It is auto. Mind you my ignition is out on my #2 coil pack, my second gear synchro is out so I gotta double clutch, my compression is down about half in one of my cylinders, and my MAP s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help, daved, Jun-10-02 04:46 PM, #1
RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help, GorkoRacing, Jun-11-02 07:36 AM, #2
      RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help, NAEclipseMatt, Jun-11-02 04:36 PM, #3
           RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help, GorkoRacing, Jun-12-02 01:17 AM, #4
                RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help, daved, Jun-12-02 02:59 PM, #5
                     RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help, NAEclipseMatt, Jun-13-02 01:42 PM, #6

davedJun-10-02 04:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
665 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2566, "RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help"
In response to Reply # 0

I might be interested in some shit. I live over in St. Pete across the bay from Tampa. I can be considered local right?

1999 Eclipse RS (all show)
1990 Turbo Eclipse (race)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GorkoRacingJun-11-02 07:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#2567, "RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help"
In response to Reply # 1

My mom lives in tampa and I would be interested. Hit me up with an email about it.

NAEclipseMattJun-11-02 04:36 PM
88 posts,
#2568, "RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help"
In response to Reply # 2

damn i had hoped foe more than two people, yea anybody who could pick it up from me is local, send me an email at naeclipsematt@hotmail.com

~It has been a very sad week for me. I lost to my girlfriends 3g RS. It is auto. Mind you my ignition is out on my #2 coil pack, my second gear synchro is out so I gotta double clutch, my compression is down about half in one of my cylinders, and my MAP s

GorkoRacingJun-12-02 01:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#2569, "RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help"
In response to Reply # 3

Try posting this in the pits section. You might get some more responses. You got mail!

davedJun-12-02 02:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
665 posts,
#2570, "RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help"
In response to Reply # 4

When are you going to be able to start gettin some stuff. I need a clutch bad for my race car. It sliped bad tonight, held good at 15 psi but when I put it up to 20 psi forget it I went know where fuckin clutch slipped like crazy.

1999 Eclipse RS (all show)
1990 Turbo Eclipse (race)

NAEclipseMattJun-13-02 01:42 PM
88 posts,
#2571, "RE: JMRacing, soon to be Tampa, FL store with your help"
In response to Reply # 5

money problems have caused me to postpone this for atleast two months. It sucks bad, because I was looking forward to getting my store set up and everythin gbecause tampa needs a cheap store bad. All the ones we have are terrible on prices. But Ill post again when it can happen for sure. SOrry

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2565 Previous topic | Next topic