Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2538
View in linear mode

Subject: "NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL" Previous topic | Next topic
magnusJun-10-02 08:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2538, "NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"

hey guys the norcal turbo sector is planning on meeting very soon for an offical SUMMER meet. ANd we want the NT guys involved. go to www.yahoo.groups.com and join norcaldsm for more details. Wyatt will possibly be there with the Turbo GS and here is your chance to check out his race shop in Chico.......and get some runs on his dyno.

Curtis (magnus) V.P and recruiting director for Northern California DSM

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, magnus, Jun-13-02 04:22 AM, #1
RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, magnus, Jun-20-02 05:52 AM, #2
      RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, Mindz, Jun-20-02 09:53 AM, #3
      RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, DVSJAY, Jun-28-02 03:58 PM, #4
           RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, HadesOmega, Jun-28-02 04:26 PM, #5
                RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, 510eclipse, Jun-29-02 05:14 PM, #6
                     RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, magnus, Jul-01-02 08:45 AM, #7
                          RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, FuSi0N, Jul-01-02 08:51 AM, #8
                               RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, Mindz, Jul-01-02 09:10 AM, #9
                                    RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, Kory, Jul-01-02 11:24 AM, #10
                                         RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, magnus, Jul-02-02 08:00 AM, #11
                                              RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, HadesOmega, Jul-02-02 08:28 AM, #12
                                                   RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL, Kory, Jul-05-02 01:21 PM, #13

magnusJun-13-02 04:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2539, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey NorCal DSMer's the meet will be in JULY 02...........more details to come.....Check out our starter web site @ www.dsmxtreme.com

Curtis (magnus) V.P and recruiting director for Northern California DSM

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

magnusJun-20-02 05:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
#2540, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 1

The meet is officially on Saturday July 6th 2002..........We want 2gnt support..... Kory where are you.......Calling ALL Bayarea 2gnt members to show up and support

More details soon

Magnus.....VP and recruiting director of DSMXtreme, NorCal division

MindzJun-20-02 09:53 AM
Member since Feb 13th 2002
327 posts,
#2541, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 2

awaiting new info. I don't know if I can make it

DVSJAYJun-28-02 03:58 PM
Member since May 28th 2002
270 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#2542, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 2

I'll try to go but i might be going to la or might to work that day. Well see tho it would be nice to meet some fellow 2gnt guys i haven't meet any in all my years of having 2gnt,.

--- Pics ---
https://420a.shutterfly.com/

HadesOmegaJun-28-02 04:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#2543, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 4

I'll go if I get free dyno runs hehe. I have yet to see if that manifold gasket solved my boost dyno problem. I haven't met Wyatt yet either. Hehe plus I gotta put more miles on the 420A before I take it apart. What's the plan? Meetin place etc....

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

510eclipseJun-29-02 05:14 PM
Member since May 12th 2002
424 posts,
#2544, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 5

i just stumbled upon this thread tonight and i think i might be down. so is this going to be in chico then? quite a long way out there but sounds like this could be some fun. oh one thing though, i believe there is a car show that night out here at santa clara county fair grounds. 5pm till 12am kinda deal. but then again i went to a day show there last year aoudn the same time and i think it was put on by the same people at it was weak. let me know whats up, late
-paul.

magnusJul-01-02 08:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
#2545, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 6

Subject: Meet on July 6 Saturday @ 2pm

We will meet at In N Out Burger in Sacramento at 2pm. Directions are
below:

3501 Truxel Rd., Sacramento
Traveling on I-80, exit at Truxel Rd. and head north. The In-N-Out
is on the left side of the street in the Natomas Marketplace.
Traveling on I-5/Hwy. 99, head east on I-80. Exit at Truxel and head
north. The In-N-Out is on the left side of the street in the Natomas
Marketplace.

If you get lost you can reach me on my cell 530-864-5522. See you

FuSi0NJul-01-02 08:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#2546, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 7

Anyone in the bay area want to caravan to the meet?

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

MindzJul-01-02 09:10 AM
Member since Feb 13th 2002
327 posts,
#2547, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 8

if I can get time off work, I'll caravan

KoryJul-01-02 11:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2548, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 9

sac is so far... dont want to drive far... in a race car...

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 15 degrees Frank 2 w/46trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, AEM big brake upgrade w/MM pads, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

magnusJul-02-02 08:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
#2549, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 10

sounds like kory is scared to run with some turbos.....................................

HadesOmegaJul-02-02 08:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#2550, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 11

damn I was in sac last week for annual training. I'm down for a convoy though. I guess this'll be good so I can get more miles on the engine b4 I rebuild this sucka.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

KoryJul-05-02 01:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2551, "RE: NORCAL...NT AND TURBO MEET ITS OFFICAL"
In response to Reply # 12

haha... scared i am i am i am... especially during launches!!!

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 15 degrees Frank 2 w/46trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, AEM big brake upgrade w/MM pads, MOMO Race steering wheel, Ground Controls Coilovers, Koni Yellows, Ingalls Camber Kit, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2538 Previous topic | Next topic