Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #248
View in linear mode

Subject: "Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area." Previous topic | Next topic
Mystic511Dec-03-01 08:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#248, "Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."

Anyone here from Philly to Jersey to DC on these forums? Northern virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylavania, and Jersey residents are all applicable people.

I'd like to get to know you guys better, and possibly get together sometimes.

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., 1995GS, Dec-03-01 12:09 PM, #1
RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., Mystic511, Dec-03-01 01:57 PM, #2
      RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., TeamJeff_99gs, Dec-03-01 06:56 PM, #3
           RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., Kahn, Dec-03-01 11:56 PM, #4
                RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., Dualgen2, Dec-04-01 02:24 AM, #5
                RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., Mystic511, Dec-04-01 02:39 AM, #6
                     RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., phatGS, Dec-04-01 09:36 AM, #9
                RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., The1Bill, Dec-04-01 07:19 AM, #7
                     RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., PowerEclipses, Dec-04-01 08:50 AM, #8
                     RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., Doug96GS, Dec-04-01 02:22 PM, #10
                          RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., PowerEclipses, Dec-04-01 02:50 PM, #11
                               RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area., EvMan2345, Dec-04-01 02:58 PM, #12
Guess where all this belongs?, TeamJasonESi_T, Dec-05-01 05:13 PM, #13
tri-state area meet, icedout, Dec-11-01 06:00 PM, #14
      RE: tri-state area meet, deuce, Dec-12-01 08:54 AM, #15
           RE: tri-state area meet, Amish_Eclipse, Dec-22-01 08:36 AM, #16
                RE: tri-state area meet, ToTaLEkLyPz99, Feb-01-02 02:36 PM, #17

1995GSDec-03-01 12:09 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2001
190 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#249, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 0

I live in columbia, MD.

1 problem: I dont even get my provisional license until march

I turn 16 in june

-brian

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mystic511Dec-03-01 01:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#250, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 1

Kool, at the moment, i'm living in beltsville for an internship, so you're like 10 minutes away. Columbia mall? Yea, i go there all the time.

Still looking for people in jersey and philly, cuz that's my home and school respectively.

16.1 @ 87.11

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,

TeamJeff_99gsDec-03-01 06:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#251, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 2

I live in Westminster, MD normally. I am in NY for college though.

Your Xmas list is my mods list for the most part..

HRC Stage 2 w/ FMIC
3" Thermal catback

Be on the lookout...this stuff might be for sale in the not-so-distant-future.

KahnDec-03-01 11:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
431 posts,
#252, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 3

West New York, NJ literally 900 feet from midtown manhattan. Oracle is down here too, as well as Prterk and I would assume PiKappNJ - set something up, and we'll show up.

2003 VW GTI 1.8t.. I used to have a 95 Eclipse but well...water sucks.

Dualgen2Dec-04-01 02:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#253, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 4

I live in Rockville MD which isn't that far from Beltsville (45mins-1 hour I think) and dsmnt96 lives in Germantown which is 10 mins from me.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Mystic511Dec-04-01 02:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#254, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 5

Hey, i'm in rockville all the time. Hit me up on IM sometime and we can talk and meet up.

You know that one barnes and nobles around there? Every thursday night all these hooked up cars just go to the parking lot and chill.

Haha, we should ride up there and have them sweat the 2gnt unity.

16.1 @ 87.11

phatGSDec-04-01 09:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#255, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 6

Rockville.....a couple of my fraternity brothers lives there. I live in Cecil county MD and go to school at towson, in Baltimore.

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

The1BillDec-04-01 07:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
#256, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 4

My roommate lives in Montvale, NJ, in Upper Bergen county. I am down there a lot to visit and ish, lemme know if you guys are all meeting up, maybe me and my roomie (he has a 3000GT) can show up...
-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

PowerEclipsesDec-04-01 08:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#257, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 7

I'm in Allentown about 30 mins away from king a prussia

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Doug96GSDec-04-01 02:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#258, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 7

I go to Villanova, so I'm right outside of Philly.

PowerEclipsesDec-04-01 02:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#259, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 10

i can smell a meet going on sometime

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

EvMan2345Dec-04-01 02:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#260, "RE: Looking for people in the Philly/jersey/DC area."
In response to Reply # 11

Stamford CT- about 30 mins away from NYC

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Evan B
02 Explorer
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

TeamJasonESi_TDec-05-01 05:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
#261, "Guess where all this belongs?"
In response to Reply # 0

Not here.

Please repost in Announcements/Meets. Thanks!

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

icedoutDec-11-01 06:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#262, "tri-state area meet"
In response to Reply # 13

looks like this got unlocked... who is in the tri state area and wants to set a meet up or something... let me know i'm in North jersey in bergen co. about 15 min from nyc...
Hit this up and lets try and organize something

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

deuceDec-12-01 08:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#263, "RE: tri-state area meet"
In response to Reply # 14

i'm down. ny here

My 2gnt will forever be missed.....
Hello 1997 GS-T Spyder!!!!

Amish_EclipseDec-22-01 08:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#264, "RE: tri-state area meet"
In response to Reply # 15

i'm in lancaster drivin to philly and into md is normal for me i'm in for a meet. my cars a turd at the moment

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

ToTaLEkLyPz99Feb-01-02 02:36 PM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#265, "RE: tri-state area meet"
In response to Reply # 16

i live in glouster county in south jersey..its about 15 minutes from philly..

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #248 Previous topic | Next topic