Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2441
View in linear mode

Subject: "NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN." Previous topic | Next topic
Mattcky2kMay-30-02 05:44 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2002
1135 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2441, "NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN."

Is there anyone going to the mini nationals in pigeon forge this year. and also how much do you guys think that hotels and crap like that will be down there? thanks

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: K&N Filter, John Sheppard built transmission with GVR4 1st gear, autometer boost gauge, "free mods", Greddy type-s BOV, broken shifter

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN., ecl98pse, Jun-06-02 02:10 PM, #1
RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN., theallpowerfulme, Jun-07-02 07:35 PM, #2
      RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN., silverbullet, Jun-12-02 04:40 AM, #3
           RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN., Logic3, Jun-12-02 07:02 AM, #4
                RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN., chadd7881, Jun-27-02 01:49 PM, #5
                     RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN., theallpowerfulme, Jun-27-02 06:16 PM, #6

ecl98pseJun-06-02 02:10 PM
Member since Jan 28th 2002
573 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2442, "RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN."
In response to Reply # 0

i'll be there representin the 2gnt-T . the hotel we're stayin in is like $80 a night. it was wild last year.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

theallpowerfulmeJun-07-02 07:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#2443, "RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN."
In response to Reply # 1

I'll be there ,too. We've got two rooms at 4 people in a room its $35 each for 2 nights.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

silverbulletJun-12-02 04:40 AM
Member since Feb 06th 2002
261 posts,
#2444, "RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN."
In response to Reply # 2

i will be there, staying at the heartlander. everyone needs to get together and have a meet while we are there.

traded in my 99 2g RS for a Titanium Pearl 03 3g GT
mods:AEM CAI[]energy suspension shifter bushing[]Short shifter[] MOMO f16 evo carbon/titanium shift knob[] DM Motor Mounts

Logic3Jun-12-02 07:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1227 posts,
#2445, "RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN."
In response to Reply # 3

I will also be there. Getting a room right now as I type this

chadd7881Jun-27-02 01:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
54 posts,
#2446, "RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN."
In response to Reply # 4

Well someone needs to let me know when your meeting i'm gonna go

theallpowerfulmeJun-27-02 06:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#2447, "RE: NOPI mini-nationals in Pigeon Forge TN."
In response to Reply # 5

I'm gonna go there is definately one guy at the heartlander and 2 will be at the best western. I will be at the grand palace or somethin like that. I'll spend most of the day fri. trying to find the other 2gnter's and trying to organize a meet.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2441 Previous topic | Next topic