Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2362
View in linear mode

Subject: "attn: Xtreme RS and all others from the midwest" Previous topic | Next topic
99EclipseMay-18-02 03:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
853 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2362, "attn: Xtreme RS and all others from the midwest"

Maybe this whole meet June 1st shuld be held here www.sin-city-productions.com/SD2/SD2_home.htm its the same day and will be going on all day long we'd have a blast, just a suggestion..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamXtremeRSMay-18-02 05:04 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2363, "RE: attn: Xtreme RS and all others from the midwest"
In response to Reply # 0

yeah that would be sweet, but i can't really change the meet anymore now, it been too much to plan out already That does sound like a lot of fun, but that place will be a mess of people, and of coures the money to enter, not to mention that some of our cars might not stack up to the nice money pits that will be there in the show. I know i wouldn't win didly A nice small get together is what i had in mind for now, its more personal for everyone, and much less congested. But if i had know ealier, it could have been a greater possibility..Oh well.. Hopefully the guys interested in my meet, will come out to Toledo on June 1st! Hope to see a lot of you there!!!!

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2362 Previous topic | Next topic