Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2200
View in linear mode

Subject: "June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSMay-13-02 11:36 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2200, "June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"

I just found out that the highway exit ramps to the meeting place are CLOSED for about 5 weeks! So i am posting a NEW MEETING PLACE!!! This one is good! It will be in K-Mart parking lot, 1 pm, on June 1st, Toledo, OH. Here is the address for you guys so you can get driving directions. 5956 W Central AVE, Toledo, OH 43615. This place is about a mile or less off of the highway, and many places to eat and the like right by. Off of the exit, you will trun right, and K-Mart will be on your right hand side. I'm sorry for the change, but i had no choice. If you have any questions, let me know. For those who are going, please REPLY to this thread, to let me know that you indeed saw this, and know about the location change!!!! Thanks,
Matt

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, 96rs, May-13-02 01:55 PM, #1
RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, Moderatorxcasbonx, May-13-02 02:52 PM, #2
      RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, jesse, May-14-02 12:09 AM, #3
RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, TeamXtremeRS, May-15-02 12:37 PM, #4
RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, 99GS, May-15-02 02:45 PM, #5
      RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, PettyCash, May-16-02 05:12 AM, #6
      might not make it, ghostshellx, May-20-02 10:10 PM, #7
      RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, All4thaN0okie, May-21-02 01:58 PM, #8
RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, 98EvolTalon, May-21-02 02:26 PM, #9
RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, Matt_95tgs, May-24-02 04:04 AM, #10
RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, TeamXtremeRS, May-31-02 11:09 AM, #11
RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-01-02 11:18 AM, #12
      RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, All4thaN0okie, Jun-01-02 12:59 PM, #13
           RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, jesse, Jun-01-02 02:51 PM, #14
                RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-01-02 08:13 PM, #15
                     RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, 99GS, Jun-02-02 01:23 AM, #16
                          RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, 96rs, Jun-02-02 11:22 AM, #17
RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, TeamXtremeRS, Jun-02-02 03:42 PM, #18
RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!, jesse, Jun-03-02 10:37 AM, #19

96rsMay-13-02 01:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
26 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2201, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I saw it the change is alright with me. I was in Toledo last weekend 2 get parts for my car and scoped the area out. alot of construction going on in some spots glad u changed the location.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxMay-13-02 02:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#2202, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 1

got cha, no problem man, im down and psyched.

96ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires

I contributed to the Wiki.

jesseMay-14-02 12:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#2203, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 2

I got your message. I'll post it on the other boards

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

TeamXtremeRSMay-15-02 12:37 PM
6329 posts,
#2204, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Hahha , ok K-mart will be on your LEFT HAND side. My badd, sorry for the mixup. I hope nobody gets lost lol Just look for it, you cant miss it. Its on the corner of CENTRAL and HOLLAND SYLVANIA RD. It will be easiest to make a left at the light on that intersection, and then turn left into the parking lot. So who else in planning on going? lets go people! And for those who are bad with finding places, i can email you my cell phone # just in case you might need to get hold of me on Saturday

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

99GSMay-15-02 02:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
458 posts,
#2205, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm there.

Eric Madden

PettyCashMay-16-02 05:12 AM
Member since Mar 06th 2002
138 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2206, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Hey I may make it, depends on the wife. Although my GVR4 is still a beater at this point.

97 Eclipse GS (SOLD)
91 Galant VR4 on the way

Honda, taking the "R" out of "shirt".

97 Eclipse GS (SOLD)
91 Galant VR4 on the way

Honda, taking the "R" out of "shirt".

ghostshellxMay-20-02 10:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#2207, "might not make it"
In response to Reply # 6

i just found out my g-pa is not doing to good and i'm going down to see him in florida, i'll be back in time but i'm not sure about my fundage after that

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

All4thaN0okieMay-21-02 01:58 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2001
501 posts,
#2208, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 5

I'll be there...either riding with or drivin 99GS....

'95 Eclipse RS
INTERIOR
-Sony CDXM 750
-2 JL Audio 12w0 subs
-Premiere Amp
-CompuStar 2WAS Alarm with Remote Start and Pager
EXTERIOR
-Enkei 15" wheels (came with the car)
-2nd Generation Altezza Tails
-Clear Bumper Lenses
-APC Speed Glo Mirrors (with turn signals)
-Red LED Washer Nozzles
PERFORMANCE
-K&N Filter

98EvolTalonMay-21-02 02:26 PM
Member since Mar 12th 2002
38 posts,
#2209, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 0

damn i would go but thats like 7 hours away! anyone doing anything else in the chi-town area?

98 Talon ESi

Audio:
Kenwood excelon head unit
Kenwood excelon 1000 watt amp
2 12" alpine type R subs
mb quartz 6x9's
alpine 6 1/2's
Viper Alarm

engine:
obx bomb style muffler
8mm accell plug wires
FU strut brace
AEM Cam Gears
AEM cai
Hi

Matt_95tgsMay-24-02 04:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1246 posts,
#2210, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 9

I'll definately be there and so will my bro.

Matt
1995 Eclipse GS
2.0L, S16g Turbo, 8 Injectors, 26psi

1998 Eclipse GSX
2.3L Stroker, AEM EMS Converted to Speed Density, FP3065 Turbo, 35psi , and so on...

TeamXtremeRSMay-31-02 11:09 AM
6329 posts,
#2211, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 0

bumpin this up! Just a reminder of the meet in Toledo on June 1st, this saturday, in the K-mart parking lot on Central Ave. Starts around 1 pm, and will go until maybe 4 pm or whenever people start leavin. Hope to see you guys there!!

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratorxcasbonxJun-01-02 11:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#2212, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 11

okay i drove all the way over there, like 375 miles round trip for me, get to k-mart parking lot and NO ONE is there. I'm like uhhhh okay, I saw a lot of eclipse driving around, but none were in the parking lot, only car that was there was a 97 talon and it was just parked, no one around. I'm kinda pissed, but o well it was good experience to get used to road trips I suppose.

96ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior

All4thaN0okieJun-01-02 12:59 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2001
501 posts,
#2213, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 12

i was there..with about 5 other people...... we also saw that red talon.... when did you get there??

'95 Eclipse RS
INTERIOR
-Sony CDXM 750
-2 JL Audio 12w0 subs
-Premiere Amp
-CompuStar 2WAS Alarm with Remote Start and Pager
EXTERIOR
-Enkei 15" wheels (came with the car)
-2nd Generation Altezza Tails
-Clear Bumper Lenses
-APC Speed Glo Mirrors (with turn signals)
-Red LED Washer Nozzles
PERFORMANCE
-K&N Filter

jesseJun-01-02 02:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#2214, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 13

If you got there after about 3:15 or 3:30 or so, we all left about then.

ModeratorxcasbonxJun-01-02 08:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#2215, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 14

i arrived approximately 2:20 pm Indiana time, Ohio must be an hour ahead or something thats probably why I missed you guys. man this sucks btw i think i saw you and and someone else drive by on 23south while i was heading north to the central ave exit. I still cant believe I missed you guys.

96ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior

99GSJun-02-02 01:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
458 posts,
#2216, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 15

Probably saw me as well. I broke down (around Upper Sandusky) on the way back to Columbus; had to have the car towed back to my garage. Take a look at her Monday.

Eric Madden

96rsJun-02-02 11:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
26 posts,
#2217, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 16

I was wondering why u weren't behind me anymore. I was hauling a$$ trying 2 get back home though. We left at like 2:20 IN time. I made it back home at like 3:40. Ohio is an hour ahead of us 2.

TeamXtremeRSJun-02-02 03:42 PM
6329 posts,
#2218, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Damn! now i feel really bad about you guys driving all that way for only a few of us showing up..oh well, i tried But anyway, it was cool to meet some of you guys, and maybe i'll see more of you at the DSM shootout in Ohio..you MUST be there!(although i prob wont feel as bad if you don't show..) I might post a few pics i got of our little meet, so be on the look out later on. But all you guys i did see, you all have great lookin cars..sorry to hear about the break down 99gs! Now that doesn't make me feel better too...lol well what can you do?....Good to meet you guys though

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

jesseJun-03-02 10:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#2219, "RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!"
In response to Reply # 18

did you get your boost done?

btw...I blew my sub on the way home.
I'm rockin' to a pair of 8's for a couple of weeks now

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2200 Previous topic | Next topic