Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21821
View in linear mode

Subject: "New " Previous topic | Next topic
VendorRockAutoFeb-25-16 10:58 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2011
133 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#21821, "New "

In the past, if a specific fuel tank, fender, ball joint or some other part sold out, then it would immediately be removed from the RockAuto.com online catalog. A hard-to-find part might sell out in minutes and disappear from the catalog after a forum member posted about it in a forum.

Now, "Out of Stock" and a "Notify Me When Available" button appears in the catalog when a part sells out and there is a chance we may be able to get more of that part in the future. Customers who use "Notify Me When Available" automatically receive an email if/when more parts arrive.

Customers who create an account (option is available in upper right corner of RockAuto.com) can see all their "Notify Me When Available" parts as well as their past parts orders and other info.

www.RockAuto.com
All The Parts Your Car Will Ever Need!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21821 Previous topic | Next topic