Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21763
View in linear mode

Subject: "east coast shootout in maryland" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorVX100Jan-20-14 08:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21763, "east coast shootout in maryland"

Looks like in Maryland on June 8th there will be an east coast shootout.

http://www.eastcoastshootout.com

I might attend, not 100% sure yet. A little closer to where I live than Ohio, but not that much closer.

Probably bring one car to this shootout, the other to the main one

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

red95eclipseJan-30-14 10:49 PM
Member since Oct 07th 2008
59 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21765, "RE: east coast shootout in maryland"
In response to Reply # 0

I might have to go to this. Thanks for the heads up, it's the first I've heard of it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MalenkoMar-11-14 09:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#21768, "RE: east coast shootout in maryland"
In response to Reply # 1

hop skip and a jump from me. SHame I dont have a car worth going in or a 2GNT or even an Eclipse.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21763 Previous topic | Next topic