Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21462
View in linear mode

Subject: "RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!" First topic | Next topic
VendorRockAutoJan-04-11 10:45 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2011
133 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#21462, "RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
Jan-04-11 10:49 AM by RockAuto

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (7am to 10pm Mon-Thurs, 7am to 9pm Fri, 8am to 4pm Sat -Sun, Central Time).

5% Discount Code: 9A66FE5087E2

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount.

Expires: 04/04/2011

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, Moderatorteklein, Jan-04-11 11:02 AM, #1
RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-04-11 11:04 AM, #2
RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, 420agreenvilleSC, Jan-04-11 06:03 PM, #3
RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, AdministratorCODE4, Jan-04-11 07:34 PM, #4
RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, dalesmitsu, Jan-05-11 01:50 AM, #5
      RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, VendorRockAuto, Jan-05-11 07:33 AM, #6
           RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, megaskillz, Jan-06-11 11:57 AM, #7
                RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, ModeratorCorbin, Feb-02-11 08:15 PM, #8
                     RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, 420agreenvilleSC, Feb-03-11 03:54 PM, #9
RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, nrberndsen, Mar-15-11 02:18 PM, #10
RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, VendorRockAuto, Jun-19-13 08:55 AM, #11
RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, VendorRockAuto, Sep-24-13 08:45 AM, #12
RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, freelancefool, Nov-20-13 05:40 PM, #13
      RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, Moderatorxcasbonx, Nov-22-13 01:05 PM, #14
           RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, VendorRockAuto, Feb-17-14 03:13 PM, #15
                RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!, VendorRockAuto, May-21-14 09:50 AM, #16
RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires May 19, 2016, VendorRockAuto, Feb-09-16 01:23 PM, #17
RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires September 14, 2016, VendorRockAuto, May-12-16 08:23 AM, #18

ModeratortekleinJan-04-11 11:02 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#21463, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 0

Awesome!

Thank you for choosing to be a part of our community.

Guys, if you have any questions regarding parts please feel to ask!

Anything you need let us know

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-04-11 11:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21464, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 0

We're glad to have you, and welcome to 2GNT!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

420agreenvilleSCJan-04-11 06:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21465, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 2

This is truly epic. Thanks so much for joining. Large devoted and loyal customer base here on this site. Welcome and it's awesome to have you.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

AdministratorCODE4Jan-04-11 07:34 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#21466, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome! You have already been the source here for many people that need new, OE style parts. I am proud to admit that I have been satisfied patron for several years now.

---

2012 2500HD LML

dalesmitsuJan-05-11 01:50 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#21467, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 4

Welcome, great store fast shipping bought many things from you guys.

Question, would you have a Passenger rear inner splash guard. I'm in a proccess of moving yet again and replacing my rear oem bumper with another oem but my inner splash shield is busted.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

VendorRockAutoJan-05-11 07:33 AM
133 posts,
#21468, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-05-11 07:33 AM by RockAuto

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Welcome, great store fast shipping bought many things from you guys. Question, would you have a Passenger rear inner splash guard. I'm in a proccess of moving yet again and replacing my rear oem bumper with another oem but my inner splash shield is busted.

If the Splash Guard is available it can be found under the 'Body-Exterior' category of your vehicle in our online catalog at www.RockAuto.com. If it is not listed unfortunately we do not have it. If you need any assistance please feel free to contact our customer service department by email at service@rockauto.com or toll free at 1-866-762-5288.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

megaskillzJan-06-11 11:57 AM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
#21469, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 6

You guys are awesome! I have ordered suspension parts from you in the past. The shipping was fast and the parts were great quality. Welcome aboard!

ModeratorCorbinFeb-02-11 08:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#21473, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 7

Thank you for taking interest in our community and providing discounts. A co-worker introduced me to RockAuto a few years ago and they are now my first stop for keeping 3 cars running. I've got a collection of the magnets you include with the orders and have nearly filled the door of my mini-fridge, if that says anything. Keep up the good work.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

420agreenvilleSCFeb-03-11 03:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
#21474, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Corbin
I've got a collection of the magnets you include with the orders and have nearly filled the door of my mini-fridge

hey... i never got magnets...

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

nrberndsenMar-15-11 02:18 PM
Member since Sep 13th 2006
36 posts,
#21484, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 0

thanks, dont need any parts for the 2g currently but will be placing an order for ball joints for my is today or tom.

VendorRockAutoJun-19-13 08:55 AM
133 posts,
#21745, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 0

5% Discount Code: 1EF9037A5A9B
Expires: 9/19/2013

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

www.RockAuto.com
All The Parts Your Car Will Ever Need!

VendorRockAutoSep-24-13 08:45 AM
133 posts,
#21758, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 0

5% Discount Code: 0893A1C82A48
Expires: 12/24/2013

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

www.RockAuto.com

freelancefoolNov-20-13 05:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#21761, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 12

I love these little discount codes. Always keeps me looking for the parts and things I need at RockAuto.

My Blog

ModeratorxcasbonxNov-22-13 01:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#21762, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 13

I agree. I love Rock Auto.

I contributed to the Wiki.

VendorRockAutoFeb-17-14 03:13 PM
133 posts,
#21766, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 14

5% Discount Code: B0A5C6FB198AD6
Expires: 05/17/2014

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call 1-608-661-1376. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

www.RockAuto.com

VendorRockAutoMay-21-14 09:50 AM
133 posts,
#21788, "RE: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!"
In response to Reply # 15

5% Discount Code: 3D06C3F1C7D80E
Expires: 08/21/2014

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call 1-608-661-1376. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

www.RockAuto.com

VendorRockAutoFeb-09-16 01:23 PM
133 posts,
#21820, "RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires May 19, 2016"
In response to Reply # 0

5% Discount Code: AF82B8344E9C4B
Expires: May 19, 2016

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages ( http://www.rockauto.com/lang/en/faqTab1.html ) or, if you can't find the answer on our help pages, email service@rockauto.com.

www.RockAuto.com

VendorRockAutoMay-12-16 08:23 AM
133 posts,
#21823, "RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires September 14, 2016"
In response to Reply # 0

5% Discount Code: 2F345FBEDF05B1
Expires: September 14, 2016

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

The RockAuto Catalog at RockAuto.com includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages here: http://www.rockauto.com/lang/en/faqTab1.html
If you can't find the answer on our help pages, email service@rockauto.com.

www.RockAuto.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21462First topic | Next topic