Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21445
View in linear mode

Subject: "anyone in Orange County CA" Previous topic | Next topic
paul97Aug-18-10 05:39 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2010
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21445, "anyone in Orange County CA"

Looking to start a new meet on friday or saturday night's.... also looking for meets anynight that are on.

Let me know

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ezAug-19-10 06:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21446, "RE: anyone in Orange County CA"
In response to Reply # 0

I just recently left the area-will be back next year... there are not many of us left in socal.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

paul97Aug-19-10 08:05 PM
7 posts,
#21447, "RE: anyone in Orange County CA"
In response to Reply # 1

Nice car

paul97Aug-28-10 01:23 AM
7 posts,
#21450, "RE: anyone in Orange County CA"
In response to Reply # 1

Hello,
Anything new going on in orange county. i found a car meet but not for just 2GNT

Nisshoku81Nov-17-10 10:35 PM
Member since Nov 11th 2007
174 posts,
#21459, "RE: anyone in Orange County CA"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm in the OC. Garden Grove to be exact!

paul97Nov-18-10 09:47 AM
7 posts,
#21460, "RE: anyone in Orange County CA"
In response to Reply # 4

Hey if you guys are interested in a car meet send me an e-mail. I was able to find two one off the 55 and one off the 91.
I’m going to look again tonight

Email me at paul@ohesperformanceparts.com

Thanks
Paul

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21445 Previous topic | Next topic