Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21289
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOUTH FLORIDA dsm meet, sunday april 26th dade, broward, and the palm beaches!" Previous topic | Next topic
95talonesiboyApr-22-09 05:39 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2007
55 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21289, "SOUTH FLORIDA dsm meet, sunday april 26th dade, broward, and the palm beaches!"

any one going to the dsm meet posted on tuners??? last month there werent any 420s, i get off of work at 4 but ill be driving up there as soon as i get off would be kool to meet some of you guys.

*95 TaLon with built bottom end, t3/t4 and other stuff, its a cute fun car

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JApr-23-09 12:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21290, "RE: SOUTH FLORIDA dsm meet, sunday april 26th dade, broward, and the palm beaches!"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-23-09 12:55 PM by J

We'll see... my baby: just overhauled the fuel system and absolutely must dyno tonight (hopefully); my beater: hanger just broke on my driver's shaved door handle, getting in/out with shoestring (ugh). I'm really going to try tho, but it's going to depend on my baby's readiness!

:: Updated ::

The post he's referring to on DSM Tuners:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/southeast-dsm-forum/332935-miami-broward-palm-beach-dsm-meet.html

Similar thread on South FL DSM:
http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1058

- J

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95talonesiboyApr-23-09 03:51 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2007
55 posts,
#21291, "RE: SOUTH FLORIDA dsm meet, sunday april 26th dade, broward, and the palm beaches!"
In response to Reply # 1

thanks for posting those links brother man! and dont worry about your car just come!! tow that shit if you have too

*95 TaLon with built bottom end, t3/t4 and other stuff, its a cute fun car

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21289 Previous topic | Next topic