Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21151
View in linear mode

Subject: "this is for all NJ drivers, list of gas stations ripping us off" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipsegs96Jun-28-08 01:52 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2007
69 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21151, "this is for all NJ drivers, list of gas stations ripping us off"

http://www.nj1015.com/gas.shtm

hope all read and remember before filling to check and be sure local joint is not on list

________________________________________________________________________________
2002 Audi A4 Quattro (thats my daily)

2003 Honda Element (thats the wifes)

1996 Eclipse GS - AEM Cam Gears, Crane Cams #10,Ported & Polished Head bore .20, Greddy Header 4-1, HKS Exhaust 2.5,Random free flow cat,
B&M Short Shifter, AEM CAI, Bored TB .55 Mil, MSD coil pack, compression on new motor Cyl#1=215,Cyl#2=210,Cyl#3=210,Cyl#4=215

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Moderatorcs82685Jun-29-08 05:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21152, "RE: this is for all NJ drivers, list of gas stations ripping us off"
In response to Reply # 0

I just saw this on NJtuners the other day. I emailed it to quite a few people, pretty f-d up, I know there are a few stations there I have frequented in the past

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #21151 Previous topic | Next topic