Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20955
View in linear mode

Subject: "Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel" Previous topic | Next topic
mreigleJan-05-08 10:48 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20955, "Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"

Today, Sunday January 6th, @ 3:00. 2GNT forum members are welcome to chill and watch my ride become art.

Black Chapel is located in Winter Park FL on Fairbanks east of I-4 across from Skycraft.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=184140776

Shoot being done by Sandi Tobias Photography @ the Black Chapel.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-06-08 09:43 AM, #1
RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, mreigle, Jan-06-08 09:33 PM, #2
      RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jan-07-08 05:03 AM, #3
           RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-07-08 08:01 AM, #4
                RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, mreigle, Jan-09-08 01:35 AM, #5
                     RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, XMasta19, Jan-15-08 07:11 AM, #6
                          RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, mreigle, Jan-18-08 07:28 AM, #7
                               RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, XMasta19, Jan-18-08 07:54 AM, #8
                               RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, mreigle, Jan-18-08 08:30 AM, #9
                               RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, dalesmitsu, Jan-24-08 01:35 AM, #10
                                    RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, mreigle, Jan-24-08 02:51 AM, #11
                                         RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, mreigle, Jan-24-08 11:55 AM, #12
                                              RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, MITSUracer123, Jun-02-08 01:44 PM, #13
                                                   RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel, mreigle, Jul-05-08 02:39 AM, #14

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-06-08 09:43 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20956, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 0

They filmed part of it in Chicago....we got to watch them destroy a building.....no big deal though.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mreigleJan-06-08 09:33 PM
426 posts,
#20959, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 1

?

I think you may have them confused with another group.

Black Chapel is a tatoo, airbrush, pinstriping, and photography studio in Winter Park.

Joel and I had a great time. The place was definitely setup for some great parties. 2 pool tables, video games, ping pong (beer pong)table, and hotties galour.

I should have pics by Wednesda

ModeratorxcasbonxJan-07-08 05:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#20960, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by mreigle
I should have pics by Wednesda

We'll be waiting...haha.

I contributed to the Wiki.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-07-08 08:01 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#20961, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 3

Thought you were talking about the new Batman movie.

mreigleJan-09-08 01:35 AM
426 posts,
#20962, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Thought you were talking about the new Batman movie.

Roger that.

I have been busy and havent heard about the new movie. I will be looking out.

Pics coming soon

XMasta19Jan-15-08 07:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
#20972, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 5

Apparentely I suck for not seeing this on here, and Joel told me bout it the next day since my phone isn't working ftl

He said it should be awesome, I wanna see those girls he was talkin bout!

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

mreigleJan-18-08 07:28 AM
426 posts,
#21006, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 6

I am still waiting on the pics from Black Chaple.

Here is a teaser of the crazy Joker face airbrush done on my NOS bottle.

No more Mr. Nice guy

XMasta19Jan-18-08 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
#21007, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 7

Awesome, can't wait to see the rest and get that dvd! You gonna be at CFT with us tomorrow when Joel runs his car on the dyno?

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

mreigleJan-18-08 08:30 AM
426 posts,
#21008, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 8

Sorry gotta work. Wish I could be there.

dalesmitsuJan-24-08 01:35 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#21056, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by mreigle
I am still waiting on the pics from Black Chaple. Here is a teaser of the crazy Joker face airbrush done on my NOS bottle. No more Mr. Nice guy

Awesome job that must have a very steady hand airbrushing. I bet it took him a few hours. Looking to seeing the rest, so we have to call you Batman now right.

Here's a trailer for that New Batman due summer 08'

Doesn't the JOKER look like the CROW. I think casting guy really wanted BRadon Lee to play the part. Enjoy HD peeps

Click on the YouTube link
<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p30VYoPP-b8&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p30VYoPP-b8&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

mreigleJan-24-08 02:51 AM
426 posts,
#21057, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 10

My username on almost every other forum is Batman. The username was already in use on this forum.

A couple pics have been released from this shoot. More to come!

mreigleJan-24-08 11:55 AM
426 posts,
#21058, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 11
Jan-24-08 12:22 PM by mreigle

Thanks again to Black Chaple and Sandi Tobia Photography!

Thanks to the whole 2GNT community with special thanks to WickedESi (Joel) for getting me running & tuned to close to 300 HP and Terry for all the work he has done over the years on the forum.

All of the pics from the shoot can be found at: http://www.memoryfoam.us/cpg144/thumbnails.php?album=9

MITSUracer123Jun-02-08 01:44 PM
Member since May 31st 2008
56 posts,
#21140, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 12

why cant i see the pics???????

mreigleJul-05-08 02:39 AM
426 posts,
#21154, "RE: Batman's photoshoot @ Black Chapel"
In response to Reply # 13

Sorry, nasty virus hit my gallery.

I have my pics on my myspace page www.myspace.com/goguerrilla

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20955 Previous topic | Next topic