Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20950
View in linear mode

Subject: "SoCal meeting?" Previous topic | Next topic
ChamukoDec-29-07 12:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20950, "SoCal meeting?"

anyone setting one up?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SoCal meeting?, Keith2172, Jan-03-08 07:19 AM, #1
RE: SoCal meeting?, edxmon, Jan-03-08 08:57 AM, #2
      RE: SoCal meeting?, Chamuko, Jan-03-08 01:53 PM, #3
           RE: SoCal meeting?, ez, Jan-03-08 07:42 PM, #4
                RE: SoCal meeting?, Uni, Jan-11-08 12:49 PM, #5
                     RE: SoCal meeting?, Uni, Jan-11-08 03:25 PM, #6
                          RE: SoCal meeting?, jamesman, Jan-12-08 05:35 AM, #7
                               RE: SoCal meeting?, ez, Jan-13-08 08:43 PM, #8
                                    RE: SoCal meeting?, Keith2172, Jan-15-08 06:40 AM, #9
RE: SoCal meeting?, eclipsekaiser, Jan-15-08 06:17 PM, #10
RE: SoCal meeting?, AdministratorCODE4, Jan-22-08 10:18 AM, #11
RE: SoCal meeting?, warthawgg, Jan-26-08 07:07 AM, #12
RE: SoCal meeting?, noboost, Feb-08-08 01:03 PM, #13
RE: SoCal meeting?, Nemo, Dec-20-08 11:46 PM, #14
RE: SoCal meeting?, 2GNT_95eclipse, Dec-21-08 02:05 AM, #15
      RE: SoCal meeting?, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-22-08 03:23 PM, #16

Keith2172Jan-03-08 07:19 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20951, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 0

Depending on the weekend I could probably make it.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

edxmonJan-03-08 08:57 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#20952, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 1

Now that my car actually works, I would try to make it.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

ChamukoJan-03-08 01:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#20953, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 2

but is anyone making it happen?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

ezJan-03-08 07:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#20954, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Chamuko
but is anyone making it happen?

I think that means you are! You guys are always welcome to hit up my place for BBQ at the beach. I live right next to the sand. Bring some girls and we'll play volley ball, he he

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

UniJan-11-08 12:49 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2007
17 posts,
#20964, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 4

How about super Autobacs they have a big lot? They are also advertising to have clubs meet at there place!!! Let me know how many are down to go an ill ask!!! Or check out there web WWW.autobacsusa.COM

UniJan-11-08 03:25 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2007
17 posts,
#20965, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 5

come on any 2gnt members that are in SO Cali...???

jamesmanJan-12-08 05:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#20966, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 6

i'd be down,

but I can't drive the eclipse. It is not registered. I can roll by in the STI.

someone buy my eclipse.

hehe

Lates
James

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

ezJan-13-08 08:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#20967, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by jamesman
someone buy my eclipse.

Part it out, so I can get the brakes I can't buy any another eclipse until I sell the one I got from Mike, ha, I don't have any more room. Yup you are most def. welcome in the STI.

Where are the rest of you socal-ers at?

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Keith2172Jan-15-08 06:40 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#20971, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 8

I'm in Visalia, so I'm not setting up the meet

My girlfriend is in Northridge for the nex year, so I'm down in the So-Cal area every other weekend or so. Say when and where and I'll try to make it there.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

eclipsekaiserJan-15-08 06:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#20984, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 0

Set it up. Similar format as the Cerritos BBQ would be nice.
I'm not too crazy about a Super Autobach meet as that is a potential trap for ricers and law enforcements.

Or we can always show up at Dan's place unannounced and help him put Noboost back together

-K-

AdministratorCODE4Jan-22-08 10:18 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#21041, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 10

I am at Camp Pendleton - work late most weekdays but weekends are always free to hang out. I need to find some 2GNTers to hang with since I am new to SoCAL.

---

2012 2500HD LML

warthawggJan-26-08 07:07 AM
Member since Sep 17th 2006
3 posts,
#21061, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 11

Is this still happening?

noboostFeb-08-08 01:03 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2007
6 posts,
#21064, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by eclipsekaiser
we can always show up at Dan's place unannounced and help him put Noboost back together

No, you cant.

NemoDec-20-08 11:46 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#21236, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 0

Is this post dead? I thought ez was the only one in SoCal, lol. I'm new here, in Long Beach, but I'd go for any chance to meet up with you other DSMers.

2GNT_95eclipseDec-21-08 02:05 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2008
38 posts,
#21237, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 14

we should get this all set up!
first we need a date, then
second we need a place and
third we need food (and booze)lol

Originally posted by 740 turbo brick
What the fuck? Your car "whistled" and some idiot thought it was turbocharged? Jesus Christ..

AdministratorCODE4Dec-22-08 03:23 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#21238, "RE: SoCal meeting?"
In response to Reply # 15

I will be back from deployment in mid-January (knock on wood). Give me a weekend to de-winterize the vehicle and I will roll.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20950 Previous topic | Next topic