Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20861
View in linear mode

Subject: "Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA" Previous topic | Next topic
techboyJul-09-07 05:46 AM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20861, "Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA"
Jul-23-07 06:13 PM by cs82685

It's time AGAIN for the 6th Annual Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show:

Details as follows (those of you who've been before know the drill)

-Show is Sunday August 5th at Peddler's Village in Lahaska PA.
-Entry fee is at the gate, $15.
-Car registration is from 10 to 12 noon. Cars will be excepted after 12 noon based on space available.
-Cars welcome include Import,Domestic,Hot Rods,race cars and anything else cool, but most cars will be tuners.
-Door prizes are given away all day
-Raffles are sold all day. Raffle drawings area held at the end of the event.
-We will be raffling off a 2-person vacation to somewhere in the Caribbean (not sure yet)

*We keep NO money whatsoever, we are a "grassroots" oganizaiton and we donate all procees to patients with CF - this is purely a benefit show.

Show directions:
Peddler's Village .... check out www.peddlersvillage.com

Additional Show information/pictures
...... www.myspace.com/cfbenefitcarshow

2GNT representation in the last couple of years has been weak. I thank the few of you that do faithfully come every year - you know who you are.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA, techboy, Jul-19-07 04:45 AM, #1
RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA, Moderatorcs82685, Jul-19-07 03:08 PM, #2
      RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA, Moderatorcs82685, Jul-20-07 03:16 PM, #3
           RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA, techboy, Jul-23-07 08:08 AM, #4
                RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA, JayWeezie88, Aug-03-07 02:55 AM, #5
                     RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA, PowerEclipses, Aug-03-07 10:07 PM, #6
                          RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA, techboy, Aug-04-07 01:59 PM, #7
                               RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA, techboy, Nov-12-07 05:03 PM, #8

techboyJul-19-07 04:45 AM
1662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20875, "RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA"
In response to Reply # 0

If you've never been to this and you like in the PA-NJ-MD-and even the NY area you really want to come down. I promise you it'll be worth your time. It's a great event and a ton of fun.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderatorcs82685Jul-19-07 03:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#20876, "RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm going to try really hard to make it to this Chris. I think I'll probably be able to get out to this one. Just wish my bumper wasn't fucked up so it wouldn't look like shit in the show. Although I may end up bringing the Evo b/c I may already be in PA with it that weekend.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Moderatorcs82685Jul-20-07 03:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#20877, "RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA"
In response to Reply # 2

crap just remembered I'm going to the race at Pocono that day with my father and brother

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

techboyJul-23-07 08:08 AM
1662 posts,
#20878, "RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA"
In response to Reply # 3

Just bring them to the show.

UPDATE: We won't be raffling off the chance to start the drag car ... it won't be at the show this year.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

JayWeezie88Aug-03-07 02:55 AM
Member since Jul 08th 2005
130 posts,
#20880, "RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA"
In response to Reply # 4

I'll post this up on my local DSM forum...

I'll see if I can make it if my 2g is fixed by then.

99 GST - Some stuff

14.083 @ 97.37 (10psi-ish ATCO 3/13/07)

"She said its JUST a car...I said your JUST a girl"

PowerEclipsesAug-03-07 10:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#20883, "RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA"
In response to Reply # 5

Sorry Chris, I cant make it. For the first time. it bums me out but I moved down to Florida. I will be coming up for this show hopefully next year. Hope your doing good

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

techboyAug-04-07 01:59 PM
1662 posts,
#20884, "RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA"
In response to Reply # 6

Sorry you can't make it up Geo, but I guess FL is a bit of a drive. I'm doing well, thanks for asking. I'm excited about that show tomorrow. Hope you're well too.

Everything is lined up for the show guys. We got some great raffles this year .... ipods, a full tint job for your windows, gift certificates to various places. Hope that at least a few of you are planning to join us. Should be lots of cars from classics to muscle to some pretty fast turbos. See you tomorrow.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

techboyNov-12-07 05:03 PM
1662 posts,
#20932, "RE: Aug 5th - 6th Annual Cyistic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - PA"
In response to Reply # 7

As far as I know I was the only one there from 2GNT and only about 3 other Eclipse's were there in total. I can see our cars are starting to get old b/c the numbers at car shows are getting weaker every year.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20861 Previous topic | Next topic