Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2084
View in linear mode

Subject: "Central Virginia??" Previous topic | Next topic
engine5Apr-26-02 10:07 AM
Member since Mar 09th 2002
68 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2084, "Central Virginia??"

anybody here from va around richmond??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

bigbrent88Apr-27-02 03:11 PM
Member since Jan 13th 2002
692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2085, "RE: Central Virginia??"
In response to Reply # 0

Yep, Im from fredericksburg! Why you interested in a club, me and someone in richmond are starting one. Go here http://pub61.ezboard.com/fcenvadsmfrm1 and here http://www.geocities.com/cenvadsm/index.html
GO to the events section to see when and where our first meeting is, hope you are interested and can come!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sheldonMay-06-02 08:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
128 posts,
#2086, "RE: Central Virginia??"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm in Richmond. Soular is also. If you ever go riding one day let us know.

AggressionMay-08-02 01:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#2087, "RE: Central Virginia??"
In response to Reply # 2

I live in Hampton. About how long would it take me to get there? I might be interested in joining. lemme know.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

engine5May-09-02 04:16 PM
Member since Mar 09th 2002
68 posts,
#2088, "RE: Central Virginia??"
In response to Reply # 3

hey agression, you will want to get in contact with havocX he is trying to start up a club in cenva. you can email him

AggressionMay-10-02 03:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#2089, "RE: Central Virginia??"
In response to Reply # 4

I thought this one was for cenva. And there is no havocX there is an havocRST. I checked the list of members. So you have me confused on what is going on. I live like 20 min northwest of virginia beach. So if you have havocX's email send it to me or whatever is goin on.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2084 Previous topic | Next topic