Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20805
View in linear mode

Subject: "NorCal dsmers" Previous topic | Next topic
caliangeljApr-29-07 05:51 PM
Member since Jul 11th 2006
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20805, "NorCal dsmers"

Any nor cal dsmers going to the MOD this year???

To error is dsm,to forgive dsmer

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: NorCal dsmers, Chamuko, Jun-15-07 02:07 PM, #1
RE: NorCal dsmers, Keith2172, Jun-25-07 01:28 PM, #2
      RE: NorCal dsmers, 2point4, Sep-12-07 04:01 PM, #3
           RE: NorCal dsmers, Mindz, Sep-16-07 05:11 PM, #4
           RE: NorCal dsmers, Keith2172, Sep-17-07 10:07 AM, #5
                RE: NorCal dsmers, 2point4, Jan-31-08 08:16 PM, #6

ChamukoJun-15-07 02:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20842, "RE: NorCal dsmers"
In response to Reply # 0

keith is from the visalia area

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Keith2172Jun-25-07 01:28 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#20857, "RE: NorCal dsmers"
In response to Reply # 1

I am in fact the Visalia Representitive for 2GNT. I should get a freaking medal. Drop me a line if your comin' through, I may still go to MOD this year.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

2point4Sep-12-07 04:01 PM
Member since Jun 16th 2004
406 posts,
#20915, "RE: NorCal dsmers"
In response to Reply # 2

hey, i just found an old friend that i haven't seen since 2000, and he lives in fresno. i'm gonna be in that area sometime after i get my car fixed. i think i'm the only 2gnter in sacramento... i'd like to see your car.

MindzSep-16-07 05:11 PM
Member since Feb 13th 2002
327 posts,
#20924, "RE: NorCal dsmers"
In response to Reply # 3

Pardon me for being out of the loop but MOD = what? I remember quite a few people being in central cali that belong to 2gnt but maybe I'm just too OG and they all left?

Keith2172Sep-17-07 10:07 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#20925, "RE: NorCal dsmers"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 2point4
hey, i just found an old friend that i haven't seen since 2000, and he lives in fresno. i'm gonna be in that area sometime after i get my car fixed. i think i'm the only 2gnter in sacramento... i'd like to see your car.

Shoot me a line when you swing through fresburg, if I'm not too broke and not in LA I'll swing up there.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

2point4Jan-31-08 08:16 PM
Member since Jun 16th 2004
406 posts,
#21062, "RE: NorCal dsmers"
In response to Reply # 5

we need to get a meet together sometime in the near future. i have been on this site for three fuckin years and have only met two others in that time. what the fuck?

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20805 Previous topic | Next topic