Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20781
View in linear mode

Subject: "Rim of the World Rally! - SoCal April 28th-29th" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Apr-10-07 06:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20781, "Rim of the World Rally! - SoCal April 28th-29th"

http://www.rimoftheworldrally.com/

Take it from somebody who knows! This stands to be the best opportunity to witness grassroots rally racing in the southwest! Sure, the X-Games will offer some rally racing, but compare the admission cost of the X-Games to this event. I can almost guarantee you this is much more affordable.

Please visit the link to see all that is going on at the fairgrounds for this event weekend. There is a car show, autocross, and full-on rallysprint action where you will get to see two rally cars racing side-by-side in an all out drag race (only on dirt and with jumps) to the finish line!

This event is located about an hour north of San Bernardino, CA, in Lancaster.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

eclipsekaiserApr-11-07 01:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20782, "RE: Rim of the World Rally! - SoCal April 28th-29th"
In response to Reply # 0

Swing by to say Hi. I'll be working on the Neon again..

who else is going? Lots of cool cars, and cool people.

-K-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-11-07 03:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#20783, "RE: Rim of the World Rally! - SoCal April 28th-29th"
In response to Reply # 1
Apr-11-07 03:36 AM by xcasbonx

This looks badass! Too bad it's on the other side of the country for me to check out. Someone should put an album of pics together after this event...that'd be cool.

I contributed to the Wiki.

kain_99gsApr-14-07 07:54 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#20796, "RE: Rim of the World Rally! - SoCal April 28th-29th"
In response to Reply # 2
Apr-14-07 07:55 PM by kain_99gs

Originally posted by xcasbonx
This looks badass! Too bad it's on the other side of the country for me to check out. Someone should put an album of pics together after this event...that'd be cool.

I plan on going to the Oregon Trail Rally. I am going to a sort of meet and greet on thursday, then hopefully some kind of stage action on sunday. I will be sure to take lots of pictures

eclipsekaiserApr-18-07 10:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#20798, "Need Volunteers for Rim rally."
In response to Reply # 3

I got an email from Christine at Rallynotes.com stating that there were some last minute cancellations.

If you are free and interested, please sign up.

Details of the events can be found at the web site Brian posted.

-K-

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20781 Previous topic | Next topic