Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20747
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any Ohio Dsmer's and 2gnt members" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuApr-02-07 12:05 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20747, "Any Ohio Dsmer's and 2gnt members"

If anyone from Ohio, wants together for a small meet. Or have any questions about your car.

I'm from from the Waynesburg area ?

Also, I have a myspace too ! If any of guys have a myspace wnat would like to add to your friends list. Feel, to so I'd apperciate.
click on my Url: link below

http://www.myspace.com/dweberdsmtuner

While you guys at the Myspace site check this DSM page out. Its a place for all DSM owners.

Url: http://www.myspace.com/dsm4g63

peace

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cc8ballaApr-03-07 04:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20748, "RE: Any Ohio Dsmer's and 2gnt members"
In response to Reply # 0

I'd be down for anything in the Summer for sure. I'm in Bowling Green till then, then I'll be home in Bucyrus for the summer.

We should plan something.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTApr-03-07 04:59 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#20749, "RE: Any Ohio Dsmer's and 2gnt members"
In response to Reply # 1

Im in, but you guys wont see my car.

Read the sig

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

mitsumattApr-03-07 08:20 AM
Member since Nov 14th 2005
72 posts,
#20752, "RE: Any Ohio Dsmer's and 2gnt members"
In response to Reply # 2

I'm in, but my car is down, (what else is new) I'm in Wooster

zestridge_Apr-28-07 09:46 AM
Member since Apr 04th 2007
39 posts,
#20802, "RE: Any Ohio Dsmer's and 2gnt members"
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-28-07 09:46 AM by zestridge_

in... I live in columbus.. Maybe I can show you guys my new motor and get some opinions when its installed

talon749Apr-29-07 10:14 AM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
421 posts,
#20803, "RE: Any Ohio Dsmer's and 2gnt members"
In response to Reply # 4

i will in in Toledo area soon

-Keith

'92 BMW 325i - 3.91 LSD....Cold air intake....M52 headers.....Track pipe....Remus back....Fan Delete....UUC short throw...M3 Clutch Flywheel & Drive Shaft...Tien Coil overs

I <3 the twisties

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20747 Previous topic | Next topic