Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20731
View in linear mode

Subject: "2007 Madison Motorshow sponsored by Dryft Motorsports (Harrisonburg, VA)" Previous topic | Next topic
White97rsMar-14-07 06:15 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
48 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20731, "2007 Madison Motorshow sponsored by Dryft Motorsports (Harrisonburg, VA)"
Mar-14-07 06:17 PM by White97rs

What: Madison Motorsports, James Madison University’s Drivers Club, is hosting an off-campus car show and dyno day in conjunction with Dryft Motorsports.

When: Saturday April 14th, 2007 from 11am-4pm. Dyno runs from 8am-4pm. Judging begins at 2pm.

Where: 700 W. Market St.Harrisonburg, VA 22801 (Off 33W towards W.Va.).

Categories: Truck, Domestic, Japanese, European

Cost: Carshow: $10 general and $5 for MM/CCVT members - FREE to spectators. Dyno: 3 pulls for $35 if you enter the show, $50 if you don't enter the show.

Prizes: Trophies awarded to winners of each catigory and highest dyno number of the day.

2wd dyno, food, door prizes, always a great time, if you have any questions lemme know

AIM: White97dsm
Email: Jgallamore@gmail.com

LINK TO PICS FROM LAST SEMESTERS SHOW>>>> http://mmsports.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5051

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

chris712vtMar-18-07 04:46 PM
Member since Jul 07th 2006
97 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20732, "RE: 2007 Madison Motorshow sponsored by Dryft Motorsports (Harrisonburg, VA)"
In response to Reply # 0

lol I was like... what the hell I know I've read this thread and posted back to you. but I just realized that was on DSMtuners haha. same exact post confused me

Chris
95 Talon Esi Turbo

I contributed to the Wiki!
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Full_Talon_to_Eclipse_Conversion

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

White97rsMar-26-07 04:52 AM
48 posts,
#20742, "RE: 2007 Madison Motorshow sponsored by Dryft Motorsports (Harrisonburg, VA)"
In response to Reply # 1

T-Minus 3 weeks

White97rsApr-04-07 04:23 AM
48 posts,
#20763, "RE: 2007 Madison Motorshow sponsored by Dryft Motorsports (Harrisonburg, VA)"
In response to Reply # 2

you can register online here, http://mmsports.org/carshowsignup.php , Just so we can get a count of how many cars to expect. It isn't necessary, but the more cars that sign up online the better.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20731 Previous topic | Next topic