Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2012
View in linear mode

Subject: "GA-DSM meet Sat Apr 27 Dave and Busters Gwinnett" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamMuRiXApr-22-02 08:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1502 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2012, "GA-DSM meet Sat Apr 27 Dave and Busters Gwinnett"

Hey guys,

This is a bit of short notice, but we are having a meet on Sat in Atlanta if anyone is interested in making it last minute or is from Ga and does not read ga-dsm. I am going to be in town so if anyone is interested in meeting up do come. If someone wants to come from out of town just to hang out email me and I can help with a place to stay if it is only one or two people. Just thought I would post this here anyway.

Go to this link for more info. - http://ga.dsm.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000093

05 Mazda RX-8
06 Lotus Elise

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2012 Previous topic | Next topic