Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1978
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sunday SEMA" Previous topic | Next topic
EclipzeGamerApr-20-02 05:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1978, "Sunday SEMA"

Just wondering if anyone else is planning on going to SEMA on Sunday.
Right now it's me, 98EclipseGirl, and SonicYan.

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS
Clear side markers, custom airbox, front grill, chrome front emblem, Razo C/F pedals, Perma-Cool oil cooler

Smiley face 4 life!

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Sunday SEMA, ez, Apr-20-02 11:53 AM, #1
RE: Sunday SEMA, SonicYan, Apr-20-02 12:14 PM, #2
      RE: Sunday SEMA, EclipzeGamer, Apr-20-02 08:18 PM, #3
           RE: Sunday SEMA, SonicYan, Apr-21-02 01:26 AM, #4
                RE: Sunday SEMA, Weezle745, Apr-21-02 02:33 AM, #5
                     RE: Sunday SEMA, ez, Apr-22-02 05:13 AM, #6
                          RE: Sunday SEMA, Weezle745, Apr-22-02 06:49 AM, #7
                               RE: Sunday SEMA, SonicYan, Apr-22-02 11:12 AM, #8
                                    RE: Sunday SEMA, Anton, Apr-23-02 02:17 AM, #9
                                         RE: Sunday SEMA, SonicYan, Apr-23-02 02:25 AM, #10
                                              RE: Sunday SEMA, ez, Apr-23-02 04:55 AM, #11
                                              RE: Sunday SEMA, Anton, Apr-23-02 08:09 AM, #12
                                                   RE: Sunday SEMA, Weezle745, Apr-23-02 08:24 AM, #13
                                                        RE: Sunday SEMA, Anton, Apr-23-02 05:20 PM, #14
                                                             RE: Sunday SEMA, Weezle745, Apr-24-02 04:52 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: Sunday SEMA, SonicYan, Apr-24-02 07:16 AM, #16

ezApr-20-02 11:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1979, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm going on sunday. I didn't know if I was gonna be able to make it, because I was in the middle of putting on some cross drilled/slotted rotors and painting the calipers today ... and I'm pretty slow at these things. But I just finished an hour ago... they look good!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SonicYanApr-20-02 12:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1980, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 1

Alright, so its 4 ppl already. Hey Ez, cool that ur going then. I have a lot of questions to ask u.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

EclipzeGamerApr-20-02 08:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
#1981, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 2

So where do you guys want to meet up and what time?

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS
Clear side markers, custom airbox, front grill, chrome front emblem, Razo C/F pedals, Perma-Cool oil cooler

Smiley face 4 life!

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

SonicYanApr-21-02 01:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1982, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 3

Ur plan sounded ok. Meet at ur place and head there in one van. Hey Ez, email me ur contact no. or post here so we could call u if we're gonna meet up.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

Weezle745Apr-21-02 02:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#1983, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 4

hey jason, im not going to be able to make it today. I went yesterday and stayed up late and now im dead tired. But thanks for offering to help me, its appreciated.

Thedawg (left)---Me (middle)---Eclipse804 (right)

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

ezApr-22-02 05:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#1984, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 5

Sorry man, I didn't see your post because you wrote it sunday morning, and I didn't have a computer to look at the board (I always use the school computer during the week).

Anyway, that show was so dope. And Natashi Yi - oh my goodness...

So there will be a show in anaheim coming up really soon. Maybe you guys will go - I'll just give you my cell # if you are goin'.

So you have a lot of questions for me!? Hope I have answers... so how did the MCAT go?!?

Weezle745Apr-22-02 06:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#1985, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 6

whens the one in anaheim? I will definitely go! I had sooo much fun on saturday. got a link to a website w/info?

97 Eclipse Spyder

SonicYanApr-22-02 11:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1986, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 7

Awww man, another show? Anaheim u say? We'll see about my schedule first. The MCAT was ok. I'm not really confident that I'm gonna get a high grade tho. But I did my best. That's what counts. Yeah, the show was cool. I think I prefer SEMA shows compared to just the regular car shows. U get to see a lot of new products and cool stuff. Its also kinda dark at the HIN's, so I kinda have a hard time roaming around and appreciating the...uhm, cars, yeah. Alrighty, just post around for the next meet then.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

AntonApr-23-02 02:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
61 posts,
#1987, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 8

I missed the post about Sunday as well. I was there though. I randomly ran into Sonic Yan and company, but I didn't see anyone else. It was a good show, however. It was much better organized than last time (it was all inside and ticket lines were minimal). The two Bomex kit Eclipses that I saw were looking pretty sharp. My only dissapointment was the fact that I missed Aiko Tanaka (if she was there at all).

-Anton
http://anton_eclipse.tripod.com/

SonicYanApr-23-02 02:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1988, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 9

She was there dude! One of the last booths though. I forgot. Damn, too bad I didn't get to see a closeup of Jasmin Alejandrino. She's my fave! She's the model for Motegi Racing. I saw her briefly at the Motegi booth, but then she went to the Vision booth to get pics. Hehe, funny how I ran into u Anton. U were like, "who is this guy...". Lol. Yeah, post up whenever there's gonna be a meet again then peeps...

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

ezApr-23-02 04:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#1989, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 10

I don't have the flier with me, maybe it's may 25th??? if that's not a sunday then nevermind... I'll have to double check on it. some model was passing them out - it looks like it'll be pretty good

AntonApr-23-02 08:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
61 posts,
#1990, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 10

Damn, I can't believe I missed Aiko. She is the kindest model that I have ever met and actually remembers me (or pretends to) from show to show. Hey Sonic, if you had your glasses I would have recognized you faster I'm kind of bad with face recognition. I think I may have got a pic of Jasmin (I'm not sure what she looks like, but I took some pictures at the motegi booth). I can email it to you if you wish.
Lastly, the Anaheim show thta everyone is mentioning is Import Revolution (Hosted by the same folks who run Hot Import Nights).

-Anton

Weezle745Apr-23-02 08:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#1991, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 12

any links or info to these upcoming events?

97 Eclipse Spyder

AntonApr-23-02 05:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
61 posts,
#1992, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 13

http://www.importrevolution.com/

-Anton

Weezle745Apr-24-02 04:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#1993, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 14

ok count me in
anyone else want to go or meet up?

97 Eclipse Spyder

SonicYanApr-24-02 07:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1994, "RE: Sunday SEMA"
In response to Reply # 15

There's already a new post about this. Lets just post there then...

Hey Anton, yeah sure, send me some pics. I think Jasmin was wearing white that day. Yeah, too bad u didn't see Aiko. Well, we definitely have to go to import rev then. She's one of the Import Rev girls I think...

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1978 Previous topic | Next topic