Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1952
View in linear mode

Subject: "2002 DSM Shootout caravan....." Previous topic | Next topic
Ryan_HesApr-11-02 05:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1952, "2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."

Okay -- just trying to prepare for the future here and try to imagine what its gonna belike. What are the dates of the shootout? June 20 - 23 right?

As far as a caravan, goes..it would make it much much easier on me if I could get into one...otherwise I'd probably get lost. Is there a Caravan in the first place? If so, will there be an opportunity for me, JarradGST, and Jason (Maybe...he gets back from Korea like a day or 2 prior and claims he might be too tired...jet lag...f-that hes going) -- We're all located in Springfield, Illinois -- anyone passing through? i think it'd be awesome to make the 6 hour trip in a line of 6 or 7 DSM's

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., TeamXtremeRS, Apr-12-02 10:44 AM, #1
RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., Moderatorxcasbonx, Apr-13-02 06:37 PM, #2
      RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., 98GST16, Apr-15-02 12:05 AM, #3
           RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., TeamMuRiX, Apr-15-02 12:15 AM, #4
                RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., Jen, Apr-16-02 01:39 AM, #5
                     RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., Jen, Apr-16-02 01:42 AM, #6
                          RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., Dualgen2, Apr-18-02 02:20 AM, #7
                               RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-18-02 04:19 AM, #8
                                    RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., mitseclps, Apr-19-02 11:21 AM, #9
                                         RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., Ryan_RS, Apr-21-02 02:01 PM, #10
                                              RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., Marctronixx, Apr-21-02 03:36 PM, #11
                                                   RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., Aggression, May-21-02 03:59 PM, #12
                                                        RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., loudgs, May-24-02 07:37 AM, #13
                                                             RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....., oMInOUs97RS, May-27-02 05:13 PM, #14

TeamXtremeRSApr-12-02 10:44 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1953, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 0

I'll be coming from Grand Rapids, Michigan, so i could prob join at some point i suppose..

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-13-02 06:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#1954, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 1

my cousin and i are coming from plymouth, IN near south bend. its about 4 hour trip for us so Im sure we could join in somewhere.

96ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen cold air intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires

I contributed to the Wiki.

98GST16Apr-15-02 12:05 AM
Member since Jan 20th 2002
312 posts,
#1955, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 2

Man i was just in peoria. I knew i should have got ahold of you guys before i went. As soon as I figure out the best way to get there I'll post. I-80 toll road?

TeamMuRiXApr-15-02 12:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1502 posts,
#1956, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 3

There should be a caravan mailing list soon. Several caravans are started across the country so it should be easy to follow several DSM's in.

05 Mazda RX-8
06 Lotus Elise

JenApr-16-02 01:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#1957, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 4

I'm on the caravan mailing list, but in the couple months I've been on it, there haven't been any e-mails...

So far, our plans are to leave Denver on Wednesday afternoon and drive to Des Moines, IA on I-80. There we'll meet some more DSMers and keep going on I-80 all the way to Norwalk. We plan to be there sometime Thursday evening.

There are some Seattle DSM members that will also travel on I-80 thru Colorado and Des Moines and we'll most likely meet up with them somewhere on the way

-1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T
-1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

JenApr-16-02 01:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#1958, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 5

Here is the link to subscribe to the mailing list:

http://www.dsm.org/AutoMailer/user/mlist/sub/menu?MailingListID=3

I e-mailed something just to check if I'm the only one on there, and I actually did get a response

-1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T

Dualgen2Apr-18-02 02:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#1959, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 6

ANyone going who lives in MD, VA, PA , DE area? I live in Rockville, MD whcih is about 400 miles from shootout. yahoo says its 9 hrs away which sounds like bs if I average 60 mph I can get there in 6 1/2. Anyways Im trying to roll down w/ people if I can go so hit me up.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

TeamMichael_97RSApr-18-02 04:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1960, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 7

Depends on what way you want to go. I was probably going to go with the Wisconsin caravan again. Buy if you and Jason are coming up I'll meet you somewhere and we can go. This goes for anybody headeding through Chicago. Let me know a 2GNt caravan would be even better than a DSM one

Una salus victus.
It's not about being invincible, it's about being ready; for anything.

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, Hooker 4-1 Stepped Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 215/45ZR-17. Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: P&P Intake Manifold 1/2, P&P Milled Head, Rear Disc Brakes, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

mitseclpsApr-19-02 11:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
#1961, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 8

where the hell is the shootout? i'm in florida, and i know there are a ton of FL people on this board, LETS GO. road trips are awesome, i just have to make some money. it's not for a while rite?

-bryan
'98 rst

Ryan_HesApr-21-02 02:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#1962, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 9

Norwalk, Ohio.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

MarctronixxApr-21-02 03:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#1963, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 10

norwalk eh? how far is that from cincinati? klipz, you know?

AggressionMay-21-02 03:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#1964, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 11

Im in Hampton VA which is like 20 min west of VA beach. Is there a caravan starting anywhere around here? And what is the hotel situation like? All the hotels in a 50 mile radius are booked already huh?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

loudgsMay-24-02 07:37 AM
Member since Apr 10th 2002
611 posts,
#1965, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 12

Beaumont, TX, right on the Gulf coast (almost), any Houston Caravans or somewhere in TX?

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD
6 bolt swap COMPLETE!
ACT flywheel, ACT 2600, Joe P MBC, Autometer boost guage, Buschur DP, Buschur high flow cat, prothane motor mounts, BM tranny lsd insert, K&N,balance shafts eliminated, EGR blocked, free mods, and sweet ass 16g @ 18psi.

oMInOUs97RSMay-27-02 05:13 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2002
394 posts,
#1966, "RE: 2002 DSM Shootout caravan....."
In response to Reply # 13

I'm in Richmond, Va. What is this DSM caravan? What's going on with it?

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1952 Previous topic | Next topic