Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1901
View in linear mode

Subject: "FREE prototype oil cooler" Previous topic | Next topic
wes1Apr-05-02 10:23 AM
Member since Apr 05th 2002
28 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1901, "FREE prototype oil cooler"

I work in the Sales and R&D for Cool-Tek, a division of Perma industries inc. I am one kit away from having our Sport compact program complete. www.perma-cool.com/cool-tek I need to find a 1995-1999 Eclipse non-turbo vehicle to prototype an engine oil cooler. If your in the socal area let me know. I will assemble and install this kit at no charge. The vehicle MUST BE NON-TURBO. wesf@perma-cool.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FREE prototype oil cooler, snowboarder, Apr-05-02 11:22 AM, #1
RE: FREE prototype oil cooler, Teamicjeclipse, Apr-05-02 03:58 PM, #2
RE: FREE prototype oil cooler, wes1, Apr-08-02 03:44 AM, #3
      RE: FREE prototype oil cooler, Teamicjeclipse, Apr-08-02 04:28 PM, #4
           RE: FREE prototype oil cooler, CVedEclipse, Apr-08-02 09:45 PM, #5
                RE: FREE prototype oil cooler, Eric97GS, Apr-09-02 02:37 AM, #6
                     RE: FREE prototype oil cooler, wes1, Apr-10-02 08:10 AM, #7

snowboarderApr-05-02 11:22 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1902, "RE: FREE prototype oil cooler"
In response to Reply # 0

why does all the good shit have to be socal why not the tri-state area out east:(

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamicjeclipseApr-05-02 03:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1903, "RE: FREE prototype oil cooler"
In response to Reply # 0

I can do it. Where in So Cal are you?

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

wes1Apr-08-02 03:44 AM
28 posts,
#1904, "RE: FREE prototype oil cooler"
In response to Reply # 2

We are located in Ontario, Ca. I believe that I already have a test vehicle lined up for this week. If it falls through I will contact you ASAP. Thanks Wes

TeamicjeclipseApr-08-02 04:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#1905, "RE: FREE prototype oil cooler"
In response to Reply # 3

well i am in Rancho Cucamonga, 5-15 minutes away from where ever you are in Ontario. Let me know

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

CVedEclipseApr-08-02 09:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#1906, "RE: FREE prototype oil cooler"
In response to Reply # 4

oohh.. if you need someone else.. i live in Montclair. let me know.. hehe, not trying to step on toes.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Eric97GSApr-09-02 02:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#1907, "RE: FREE prototype oil cooler"
In response to Reply # 5

I am also 20 mins aways if you need one to try on a soon to be turboed 420a (just need to find time to install it) let me know.

97 Eclipse GS

wes1Apr-10-02 08:10 AM
28 posts,
#1908, "RE: FREE prototype oil cooler"
In response to Reply # 6

The oil cooler for 1995-1999 Eclipse was completed yesterday.
I appreciate all the interest in this item. I should have photos available on Friday if anybody would like to see them.
Thanks, Wes

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1901 Previous topic | Next topic