Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1883
View in linear mode

Subject: "anyone in dfw???" Previous topic | Next topic
tunedinApr-04-02 02:42 PM
Member since Mar 17th 2002
46 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1883, "anyone in dfw???"

i live in ft. worth and was wondering if anyone on the board is in the metroplex and would be interested in meeting.
Jason

White '97 RS

nakayama cai, custom cat-back w/n1 style muffler, 17" katana concept fives w/nitto 215/40, eibach pro-kit lowering springs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: anyone in dfw???, TeamAvenger, Apr-04-02 06:13 PM, #1
RE: anyone in dfw???, tunedin, Apr-05-02 09:34 AM, #2
      RE: anyone in dfw???, TeamAvenger, Apr-06-02 08:32 AM, #3
           RE: anyone in dfw???, tunedin, Apr-06-02 09:23 AM, #4
                RE: anyone in dfw???, bford, May-03-02 04:52 PM, #5
                     RE: anyone in dfw???, 95eclipsegsna, May-04-02 02:36 AM, #6
                          RE: anyone in dfw???, rpm97talon, May-05-02 08:06 AM, #7
                               RE: anyone in dfw???, Chowmane99, May-08-02 02:28 PM, #8
                                    RE: anyone in dfw???, rpm97talon, May-09-02 03:30 AM, #9
                                         RE: anyone in dfw???, riced eclipse, May-12-02 11:19 AM, #10
                                              RE: anyone in dfw???, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-15-02 11:09 AM, #11
                                                   RE: anyone in dfw???, tenzoeclipse, May-20-02 07:06 PM, #12
                                                        RE: anyone in dfw???, tenzoeclipse, May-27-02 07:32 PM, #13
                                                             RE: anyone in dfw???, Tytanfoxx, Jun-07-02 03:41 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: anyone in dfw???, highviewpunk, Jun-08-09 10:04 PM, #15

TeamAvengerApr-04-02 06:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1884, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 0

There are quite a few of us in Houston. I'm sure a road trip can be arranged.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

tunedinApr-05-02 09:34 AM
46 posts,
#1885, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 1

i would love to meet up with some of you guys. i don't have many friends that mod their cars, and would like to get to know some people who have the same cars as i do. if you want to set up a meeting one weekend let me know. i have family in huntsville i need to visit anyway.

White '97 RS

nakayama cai, custom cat-back w/n1 style muffler, 17" katana concept fives w/nitto 215/40, eibach pro-kit lowering springs

TeamAvengerApr-06-02 08:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#1886, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 2

Hey no problem. We meet up almost every weekend down here so any weekend you end up coming down will be ok. Just give us a heads up about it. Send me an email when you know. avenger@quietrage.com

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

tunedinApr-06-02 09:23 AM
46 posts,
#1887, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 3

sounds good to me. i'll definately let you know when i head that way. if any of you want to come up here thats cool too.

White '97 RS

bfordMay-03-02 04:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4 posts,
#1888, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 4

I live in fort worth also and have a 97 rs that I am about start messing with. I would love to make the trek down to Houston to see some of the rides down their.Bford15151@yahoo.com

lift for a second and thats where you'll finish.

lift for a second and thats where you'll finish

95eclipsegsnaMay-04-02 02:36 AM
Member since Feb 21st 2002
167 posts,
#1889, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 5

i'm in waco - i dont have my 2g - but i would meet up with yous to give it a go what do you say?

rpm97talonMay-05-02 08:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#1890, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 6

whenever you guys are ready to roll let me know . Ther are about 7 or 8 of us that meet up alot. I would say you could learn alot from us. Everything from suspension to crazy turbo setups. Give us a shout and let us (houston 2gnt) know. late mike

stage BIG custom mj racing turbo set up, built block.worked head,all tial components, hks evcez,spearco 992,oh yeah and a huge bottle in the trunk last run all turbo 13.8@108 no nos dyno'd at AEBS in Cali with 300+ hp to the wheels

Chowmane99May-08-02 02:28 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
391 posts,
#1891, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 7

Hey,
I live in Irving, TX and work in Plano TX. I'm usually in Arligton TX on the weekend.

Where do you guys meet. So what's the age range of everyone. I'm 28 and have a 98 Eclipse Spyder GS.

Later,
Mike
98 Eclipse Spyder GS

Mike
98 Eclipse Spyder

rpm97talonMay-09-02 03:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#1892, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 8

29 and i live in galveston. late mike

stage BIG custom mj racing turbo set up, built block.worked head,all tial components, hks evcez,spearco 992,oh yeah and a huge bottle in the trunk last run all turbo 13.8@108 no nos dyno'd at AEBS in Cali with 300+ hp to the wheels

riced eclipseMay-12-02 11:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
38 posts,
#1893, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 9

why do ya'll want to get organized AFTER i move to georgia? damn!

rick
'99 rs
c.a.i.
3" drop
Full body kit
cf hood, dash & gauges
blah, blah...

aem c.a.i, f&r upper strut bars, 3" drop, 17" wishbones, aero duo type v front, erebuni shaved sides, combat rear, cf hood, cf gauges, cf dash, projector headlights, af/x solid f mm, obx cat-back, etc..

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-15-02 11:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1894, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 10

We were just waiting for you to leave

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

tenzoeclipseMay-20-02 07:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
236 posts,
#1895, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 11

Im 20 from Tyler. Im up for a drive. email me crslaw21@aol.com

Konig 18" Tantrums
Tenzo 1.5" springs
Aerogear 6-vent hood
GTR-wide wing
97+ headlights
"sports" altezza's
Taylor 8mm red wires
Brospeed header
StoneRaci

tenzoeclipseMay-27-02 07:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
236 posts,
#1896, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 12

bump.....Im a really nice guy, honest. Dallas, Houston, BFE, just let me know, and I'll be there.

Konig 18" Tantrums
Tenzo 1.5" springs
Aerogear 6-vent hood
GTR-wide wing
97+ headlights
"sports" altezza's
Taylor 8mm red wires
Brospeed header
StoneRaci

TytanfoxxJun-07-02 03:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
255 posts,
#1897, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 13

I need to take a road trip in the clipse sometime this year too, only thing I live across the border in hayseed country louisiana where a car club is "one of them there thangs you put across the steering wheel to keep your car from being stolen". Originally from Shreveport but Stationed here at Ft Polk,Im about three hours from houston and have relatives in dallas-PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME! Need to see something different besides rebel flags and four wheel drive trucks
96 Black GS
Fog Light Mod-Custom Built Foxx 2K2 Short Air Intake-18" Konig Verdicts wraped in 225/45 Toyo Proxes still waiting for them from Treadepot, Ground Control coilovers, Foxx 2k2 Short Shifter-Indy shifter knob,Grabber Green Brake Caliper Mod-Just added Maxspeed Catback System

BOOST!-Tis far better to have it and not need it-than to need and not have it.

96 Black GS
Fog Light Mod*Custom Built Foxx 2K2 Short Air Intake* Foxx 2k2

highviewpunkJun-08-09 10:04 PM
Member since Sep 24th 2006
44 posts,
#21300, "RE: anyone in dfw???"
In response to Reply # 14

old skool bump

fort worth here.

any good places people meet?

email me clearglassrecords@yahoo.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1883 Previous topic | Next topic