Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1869
View in linear mode

Subject: "HadesOmega's Dyno Day @ Thunder Alley Speed Shop" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaMar-29-02 05:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1869, "HadesOmega's Dyno Day @ Thunder Alley Speed Shop"

Well here we go I'm finally gonna dyno this sucka. I poured all these mods into the car since I've gotten it and it time to find out where it stands. Hopefully I'll push around 200 to the wheels... Anyway ne1 peeps around San Jose that wanna see me dyno it's on Monterey Road near Tech3 kinda. I'm going on a wednesday (April 3rd @ 6pm) for 50 bux I'm gonna do 3 runs. I have no idea what I"m going to do with the last one. I figure do a 5psi run and then a 7psi. Think that's safe I dont' have EGT gauge yet but I think it can handle 7 I'll keep an eye on the AF meter. Maybe I should do 5, 7, and 8 psi. If ne1 else wants to dyno their car make an appointment for around my time, I heard there could be a lotta cars. I'm gonna video tape it also hehe, so if you want to video tape your run also I can do your after I do mine. They do tuning for 100 bux also.

I saw an EG6 being dynoed today WOOHOO that thing was loud, it had VTEC also! I wonder what it pulled.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

randyMar-30-02 04:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1870, "RE: HadesOmega's Dyno Day @ Thunder Alley Speed Shop"
In response to Reply # 0

Good luck hades and late me know how it turns out since our mods are almost identical.

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HadesOmegaMar-31-02 08:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#1871, "RE: HadesOmega's Dyno Day @ Thunder Alley Speed Shop"
In response to Reply # 1

Just wonder but how much boost do you run Randy? Haha I dont' wanna go and blow my engine on the dyno. I remember you saying 8psi. Will it be ok to do 8psi on a dyno run?

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

flossinpnoyracerApr-10-02 08:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#1872, "RE: HadesOmega's Dyno Day @ Thunder Alley Speed Shop"
In response to Reply # 2

so wats the results wat did you dyno

and what are your impressions of thunder alley

i maybe doing my dyno tuning there next week

1999 GST

1997 RS

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1869 Previous topic | Next topic