Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1731
View in linear mode

Subject: "track meet.." Previous topic | Next topic
mitsumanMar-14-02 07:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1731, "track meet.."

well since i got my kit i really wanna go see my times. does anybody else wanna go. im thinkin sometimes next month. wheres a good place to go to?

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
exhaust
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

Ride:
1. motegi mr7 17'' wrapped
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
1. sony xplod cdxm620 deck
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
1. blitz front end(thnx 2
eclipse804)
2. H&R sport springs(thnx 2
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
1. to much ish to list... but a
boy can dream

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: track meet.., Anton, Mar-15-02 06:20 AM, #1
RE: track meet.., mitsuman, Mar-15-02 06:59 PM, #2
      No More California Speedway, Teameclipse804, Mar-15-02 07:20 PM, #3
           RE: No More California Speedway, BlackSoCalZ, Mar-15-02 07:29 PM, #4
                RE: No More California Speedway, CVedEclipse, Mar-15-02 08:24 PM, #5
                     RE: No More California Speedway, mitsuman, Mar-16-02 03:25 PM, #6
                          RE: No More California Speedway, DownAzzDSM, Mar-20-02 02:08 AM, #7
                               RE: No More California Speedway, BlackSoCalZ, Mar-20-02 12:28 PM, #8
                                    RE: No More California Speedway, DownAzzDSM, Mar-21-02 02:18 AM, #9
                                         RE: No More California Speedway, mitsuman, Mar-21-02 05:59 AM, #10
                                              RE: No More California Speedway, DownAzzDSM, Mar-22-02 02:07 AM, #11
                                                   RE: No More California Speedway, BlackSoCalZ, Mar-22-02 08:36 AM, #12
                                                        RE: track meet, EclipzeGamer, Apr-03-02 05:20 PM, #13

AntonMar-15-02 06:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
61 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1732, "RE: track meet.."
In response to Reply # 0

Now that I found out what was making my car so slow (spark plugs and wires), I might be down for the track in the near future. What are the next dates?

-Anton
http://anton_eclipse.tripod.com/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mitsumanMar-15-02 06:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#1733, "RE: track meet.."
In response to Reply # 1

well some time next month would be good. im not sure what day though? anybody got any idea when we can all get together and do it again?

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
exhaust
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

Ride:
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
eclipse804)
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
boy can dream

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

Teameclipse804Mar-15-02 07:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1734, "No More California Speedway"
In response to Reply # 2

Sorry guys, the season for california speedway just ended, so the only other place I know of is LACR in Palmdale, but everyone runs slow since it's such high altitude there.

From Cali Speedway site:
"The final weekend of the Winter NHRA Street Legal Drag Racing Program on the speedway’s quarter-mile Street Legal strip is this weekend, March 9-10. Tech inspection begins both days at 7:00 a.m. The cost is $10 per person to enter the speedway and $10 for a Tech Card to race"

You guys should come to our socal dyno day to find out exactly how much power you are putting down.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

BlackSoCalZMar-15-02 07:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
67 posts,
#1735, "RE: No More California Speedway"
In response to Reply # 3

Aside from LACR and Fontana, you also have Carlsbad, and Famosa in Bakersfield... They may be a little further drive depending on where youre coming from, but Famosas events are held during the evening so you dont have to worry about waking up at 5am to get a good spot. And Carlsbad has events every Saturday... Just a few suggestions

2000 Camaro Z28 - M6
367.9 RWHP/360.2 RWTQ
http://Ryans2000Z28.freewebspace.com

CVedEclipseMar-15-02 08:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#1736, "RE: No More California Speedway"
In response to Reply # 4

and even though LACR does suck for its high altitude, all you really need to do is deduct about .45 from your overall time. its fairly accurate for determining your 60' anyway. hell, that is basically the most important part of your 1/4 time anyway. we all need to work on our launching, and you usually can make more than enough runs in one night at LACR. last time we went there, it was considered a crowded night, but we easily made 4 runs could have had more. but the thing is we got there at about 7:30, when we were supposed to get there at 5:30. just some insight to LACR. yea, it sucks for the altitude but it is a pretty good place to work on launching.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

mitsumanMar-16-02 03:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#1737, "RE: No More California Speedway"
In response to Reply # 5

so who all wants to go?? i will be going to the dyno day and i also wanna see my times. so where do we go? bakersfield is pretty far but whatever ill go. jes wanna c my times. thats all that matters.

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
exhaust
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

Ride:
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
eclipse804)
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
boy can dream

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

DownAzzDSMMar-20-02 02:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#1738, "RE: No More California Speedway"
In response to Reply # 6

Wouldn't mind hitting up LACR some night. They are held at night right? Even though it about 2 1/2 hours from me, I'm willing to show my venom fangs.}>

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

BlackSoCalZMar-20-02 12:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
67 posts,
#1739, "RE: No More California Speedway"
In response to Reply # 7

>Wouldn't mind hitting up LACR some night. They are held at
>night right? Even though it about 2 1/2 hours from me, I'm
>willing to show my venom fangs.}>

Yeah, LACR is Wednesday and Friday nights from 5-10pm. Get there at 5 on a Wednesday and you can drive circles around the track if you want. I think I got something like 5 runs within 30 mins, finally just had to make myself stop before I blew the car up Though not great for ETs, LACR is a great place to practice... plus you always have an excuse... "My car ran like shit, but.... it was at LACR"

- Ryan

2000 Camaro Z28 - M6
367.9 RWHP/360.2 RWTQ

DownAzzDSMMar-21-02 02:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#1740, "RE: No More California Speedway"
In response to Reply # 8

Well tell me you guys want to go to LACR, I want to go on a wed. if that's ok. I just have to buy some new plugs first, and a fuel pump relay. Maybe next week??

Steve
Black 97 GS
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

mitsumanMar-21-02 05:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#1741, "RE: No More California Speedway"
In response to Reply # 9

hey i wouldnt mind goin there. wheres it at?? next week is a lil early for me as i havent completely fixed my car yet. i was thinkin maybe like on the 17 or the 10 of april. how does that sound guys? we can get there early and get a lot of runs in. im gunna need to practice since this would be the first time at the track. and i still need to find out whats up with my car. its loosing mad power in the higher rpms. well le me know if the 17th or the 10th is cool. laterz

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
exhaust
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

Ride:
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
eclipse804)
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
boy can dream

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

DownAzzDSMMar-22-02 02:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#1742, "RE: No More California Speedway"
In response to Reply # 10

How much does it cost to run at LACR?

Steve
Black 97 GS
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

BlackSoCalZMar-22-02 08:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
67 posts,
#1743, "RE: No More California Speedway"
In response to Reply # 11

LACR is located at 6850 East Ave. T, Palmdale, CA 93550

Its $10 to race, and $5 per person. So if youre by yourself its 10 bucks for your car, and 5 for you... $15 bucks. Bring a friend and its 10 for the car, 5 for you and 5 for him.... $20 bucks. Alright, enough of the math lesson, im getting a headache already

- Ryan

2000 Camaro Z28 - M6
367.9 RWHP/360.2 RWTQ

EclipzeGamerApr-03-02 05:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
#1744, "RE: track meet"
In response to Reply # 12

Me and jen are both up for heading out there whenever some peeps wanna get together and go, once again just give me a few days advance notice. I'm thinking wed would be best to avoid crowds, but whenever everyone is free.

'96 Eclipse RS
Clear corners, custom airbox

Smiley face 4 life!

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1731 Previous topic | Next topic