Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #167
View in linear mode

Subject: "Thanks to Dino" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorjuanNov-19-01 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
817 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#167, "Thanks to Dino"

Just wanted to give a public thank you to Dino for doing such a great job with the board software upgrade. I hope you all enjoy the changes, and are similarly grateful to him for giving up his saturday for the benefit of all.

juan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Thanks to Dino, Thunderous_Talon, Nov-19-01 05:38 AM, #1
RE: Thanks to Dino, Fast420A, Nov-19-01 05:41 AM, #2
      RE: Thanks to Dino, Grashper, Nov-19-01 08:40 AM, #3
RE: Thanks to Dino, TeamJasonESi_T, Nov-19-01 08:57 AM, #4
RE: Thanks to Dino, vegasdsmr, Nov-19-01 09:29 AM, #5
      RE: Thanks to Dino, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-19-01 11:05 AM, #6
           RE: Thanks to Dino, Thunderous_Talon, Nov-19-01 12:12 PM, #7
                RE: Thanks to Dino, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Nov-19-01 02:01 PM, #8
                RE: Thanks to Dino, EvMan2345, Nov-20-01 04:03 PM, #9
                     RE: Thanks to Dino, TrishasTalon, Nov-21-01 06:44 AM, #10
                RE: Thanks to Dino, TeamAvenger, Nov-21-01 08:53 AM, #11
                     RE: Thanks to Dino, Thunderous_Talon, Nov-21-01 09:00 AM, #12
                          RE: Thanks to Dino, klipzracer, Nov-22-01 10:24 AM, #13
                               RE: Thanks to Dino, Sabot, Nov-22-01 01:43 PM, #14
                                    RE: Thanks to Dino, Teameclipse804, Nov-23-01 03:34 PM, #15
                                         RE: Thanks to Dino, LunarEclipse, Nov-23-01 08:53 PM, #16
                                              RE: Thanks to Dino, LoudEclipse, Nov-28-01 10:30 AM, #17
                                                   RE: Thanks to Dino, drbalazo7, Nov-29-01 09:20 AM, #18
                                                        RE: Thanks to Dino, Amish_Eclipse, Dec-22-01 08:38 AM, #19

Thunderous_TalonNov-19-01 05:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1422 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#168, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 0

Thanx Dino

Original 15 of 2gnt.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fast420ANov-19-01 05:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#169, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks dude, If I ever come to Houston, I'll buy you a beer!

Contemplating Turbo. . . . .

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/

All Motor Beast in need of MAJOR TUNING

Perf:
KYB AGX Struts
Neuspeed Sport Springs
5 Strut Bars (2 F/U, F/L, R/U, R/L)
Sprint Front Camber Kit
$15 Rear Camber Kit
Corbin's A/F Gauge
MSD DIS-2 Ignition System
Some Regrind Cams that need High Compression (which I don't have)
Ported Intake Manifold
Ported Throttle Body
Nameless Cold Air Intake with a K&N Filter
Custom 2 1/2 inch exhaust with Dual DTM Muffler
Empty Catalytic Convertor
Energy Suspension Motor Mount inserts
Hurricane_GS Short Shifter
Symborsky Shift Kit
Clutchmasters Stage 3 Modular
225/50/16inch Wheels and Tires

Audio:
Alpine CD Head Unit
Alpine Flex4 25W X 4 for Fronts and Rears
Alpine V-12 450W X 1 for Subs
Infinity Reference Series 5 1/4 and 1 inch tweeter component systems for fronts and rears
Blaupunkt 3 way 6x9's in the rears
3 MTX 5000 10" 12 ohm subs running 4 ohms mono

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

GrashperNov-19-01 08:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#170, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 2

You da man Dino. I think we need to get the keg filled up for you! I'll pitch in, anybody else?

no more 420A

only 4G63

TeamJasonESi_TNov-19-01 08:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
#171, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 0

Absolutely, Juan! Thanks for everything Dino!

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

vegasdsmrNov-19-01 09:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#172, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 4

one word, TIA

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-19-01 11:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#173, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 5

*sniff* I feel so special!

Welcome, y'all!

It was a pleasure, and made for a really relaxing night - big bag of tortilla chips, big bowl of salsa, me, computer, radio. Sweet!

What's next?? Bring it!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Thunderous_TalonNov-19-01 12:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1422 posts,
#174, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 6

next project dino, redo the front page of 2gnt and update all info! if you want any help getting info together i'd be glad to help, i've got no job and nothing to do all day so i am down for it

Original 15 of 2gnt.com

ModeratorEvuLFleANov-19-01 02:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#175, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 7

Yeah thanks Dino You have plenty of helping hands here remember. I am a java programmer and also am taking web design as an extra class next semester.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

EvMan2345Nov-20-01 04:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#176, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 8

YAY DINO!!!

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Evan B
02 Explorer
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

TrishasTalonNov-21-01 06:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
284 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#177, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 9

Thank you, Dino!!!

TeamAvengerNov-21-01 08:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#178, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 7

Why do I have a bad feeling that dino is looking in my direction about what Sean said??? Seriously though Dino, I'll help out. Just find out some info about server capabilities so I know what I'm up against. You know how much I hate static websites ... especially ones I have to update ... kinda like the Houston 2gnt website. Dynamic database driven or bust!!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Thunderous_TalonNov-21-01 09:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1422 posts,
#179, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 11

You're Welcome Thura

Original 15 of 2gnt.com

klipzracerNov-22-01 10:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#180, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 12

yeah, thanks dino!

SabotNov-22-01 01:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
692 posts,
#181, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 13

lots of kudos.

Teameclipse804Nov-23-01 03:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#182, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 14

Thanks Dino, the new board is way better...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

LunarEclipseNov-23-01 08:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
788 posts,
#183, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 15

dino youre spectacular peice of artwork, gorgeous, absolutey magnificent

www.artexmusic.com

97' grey gs/Greddy EVO catback/Greddy header/AEM cai/afx udp/dropped on 2" sprints

LoudEclipseNov-28-01 10:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#184, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 16

============================================================

wo0t!
============================================================
sweet deal dino, im shipping out a Best of The 80's Hard Rock cd to you right now. Gotta love White Snake and Poison

drbalazo7Nov-29-01 09:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#185, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 17

Muchas gracias Dino!!

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

Amish_EclipseDec-22-01 08:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#186, "RE: Thanks to Dino"
In response to Reply # 18

dino rulz

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #167 Previous topic | Next topic