Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1641
View in linear mode

Subject: "Acronyms page on www.2gnt.com" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorjuanMar-08-02 03:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
817 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1641, "Acronyms page on www.2gnt.com"

We have just added an acronyms page on the main site. Go to www.2gnt.com under the Info & Specs link. Hopefully some of you will find this a useful resource.

Please let Dino or me know if you have any corrections / additions too.

juan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-08-02 08:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1642, "RE: Acronyms page on www.2gnt.com"
In response to Reply # 0

Yes, please let me know. I will be more than happy to update it.. i don't know why, but for some reason every time i look at it, i KNOW something has been left out, and it's BUGGING the crap out of me.

dino@2gnt.com

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SonicYanMar-09-02 05:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1643, "RE: Acronyms page on www.2gnt.com"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks for the acronyms. Now I know what a CAR is. Jk...Seriously, I never really understood what HVAC meant, so I was like " what HVAC lights?" Ahhhh, so that's what it meant...

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

madregalMar-12-02 04:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
#1644, "RE: Acronyms page on www.2gnt.com"
In response to Reply # 2

just want to help. it is euphemism not euphamism.

euphemism (yoo-fe-miz´em) noun
The act or an example of substituting a mild, indirect, or vague term for one considered harsh, blunt, or offensive: "Euphemisms such as 'slumber room' . . . abound in the funeral business"

as defined, calling the dealer as Satan is NOT a euphemism.

great idea for a page though!

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar.Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.

xEclipsE RaceRxMar-18-02 08:41 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#1645, "RE: Acronyms page on www.2gnt.com"
In response to Reply # 3

they should add...
money on da side = MODS
Something i wish i had

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Mods And Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/Site/Homepage.htm

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1641 Previous topic | Next topic