Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1638
View in linear mode

Subject: "*Updated* North East Coast Meet" Previous topic | Next topic
PowerEclipsesMar-07-02 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1638, "*Updated* North East Coast Meet"

Ok, So April 6th and 7th Saturday night over to sunday. For anyone who is interested it will be at Atlantic City. I do no live around there but I would really like to get some pics of our cars near the beach. Since mystic said that he can have some people at his appt. You need to ask him. I am going to look for a hotel on the internet and let you know. But I am not sure on where exactly mystic lives. I would like to go somewhere close to him since he isnt that far away. All questions please post. So everyone can hear them.

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

snowboarderMar-08-02 10:52 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1639, "RE: *Updated* North East Coast Meet"
In response to Reply # 0

hey the alantic city show up is going to be in june for hot import nights..... i don't plan on going down there till then..... i'm putting my car into the show so i'm not driving that far till the show.. if you want to meet up somewhere closer to the city i'm sure many of us up here will attend..... but if you plan on doing it down at AC in april don't count me in, sorry........

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thisismygsMar-12-02 04:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1640, "RE: *Updated* North East Coast Meet"
In response to Reply # 1

those interested in a meet, post your e-mails here, so we can all get in contact with each other: http://www.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID24/291.html

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1638 Previous topic | Next topic