Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1629
View in linear mode

Subject: "An Orlando Saturday night......long" Previous topic | Next topic
Dave_FLMar-03-02 11:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1629, "An Orlando Saturday night......long"

Well last night I learned something about the car scene in Orlando. I have heard about this gathering of cars at a place in orlando but I have never been there. So last night myself, thunderous talon, shady talon, and his freind in a new lude drove out there to check it out. When we got there it was about 9pm. There were only a couple cars out there besides us. But in about 30-45 minutes it turned crazy!!! I think there were about 400 cars there by the end of the night. They were mostly imports but domestics were there too. It looked like the scene in FATF when they meet up for the race but there were MORE cars there than in the movie. It was badass. People were doing the usual burnouts and revving engines. The cops finally came by at about 11:30-12:00pm. Everyone left and went on to different locations. We went to a steak and shake that was near my apartment. I had no idea people hung out there. On the way there we got into a few races on the highway and got up to about 120mph. It was fun as shit. When we got to the second location there was a mustang club there along with a supra, some civics and tegs plus many other cars. There was a cobra mustang with a supercharger that was going to go and race the supra. A few other cars went with them. A dodge 5.9 RT truck, a red integra and another mustang. I waited to long to decide to follow them and they lost me. I got caught at a light. Next time I am going with them right away. That would have been a badass race. Saturday nights are fun as hell here for car enthusiasts. If you are anywhere neart Orlando on a saturday night I recomend you check out these spots!!!

Dave
05 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fast420AMar-03-02 11:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1630, "RE: An Orlando Saturday night......long"
In response to Reply # 0

Sounds like tampa.

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - No 3rd Gear synchro

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1629 Previous topic | Next topic